Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Diego Car Show At Qualcomm who's going??

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default San Diego Car Show At Qualcomm who's going??

Here's some info on it - anybody want to meet up and go? I wanna go, my girl is going with me but it would be cool to go with a group of people - memorial day is tomorrow so most people should be off - who wants to go!

Here's my cell:

619-228-3452 or reply back!!

San Diego Auto Swap Announces
Playboy's Miss Autumn To Attend May 29 Event

San Diego, California - May 23, 2006 Playboy's Miss Autumn will be attending the Memorial Day, May 29 Show. Come and Meet one of San Diego's finest ladies. Autumn is Smart and Oh So Beautiful! Enter your vehicle in the Show and have an opportunity to get a photo taken of you and your ride with Miss Autumn. These photos will be seen by thousands on the Internet Web Site www.SanDiegoAutoSwap.com.
She'll See Ya There!

On Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, the San Diego Auto Swap will be presenting its First Annual Memorial Day "Salute Our Troops" Car & Cycle Show & Swap Meet. All Active Military will be given free entry to this event as a thank you for all you do for us

California, San Diego, Ray Taylor presents the San Diego Auto & Cycle Show & Swap Meet, from 6am to 2pm at Qualcomm Stadium, 9449 Friars Road, where Routes 8 & 15 meet in the Mission Valley area of San Diego, California 92108. Show features Trophies, Cash Prizes and Entertainment, Free Continental Breakfast for show & swap meet participants that pre-pay. There are FREE dash plaques for the first 100 vehicles. General Admission is still just $5 with parking and kids under 13 free. For more information: Ray Taylor, San Diego Auto & Cycle Swap, 13223 Black Mt. Rd., #1-344, San Diego, CA 92129, (858) 484-9342; Fax (858) 484-7020. www.SanDiegoAutoSwap.com
San Diego Auto & Cycle Swap 2006 Event Dates: 2006 Qualcomm Stadium Events: Monday, Memorial Day, May 29 - "Salute Our Troops" Monday, Labor Day, September 4 - "Truck Tribute"

Learn more...

About San Diego Auto Swap
The San Diego Auto & Cycle Show, Swap & Sale has been serving the local Vehicle Hobbyist for sixteen years with its Hi Performance Car & Cycle Open Air Marketplace. Qualcomm Stadium is the place where thousands of Southern Californians go to find great Wheels and Deals. There are always hundreds of classic and collectable vehicles in the Show & Sale area, plus acres of Vendors selling thousands of parts and accessories in the swap meet area -- all at this Quarterly Open Air event. In addition to the dozens of trophies and prizes awarded at these events, there will also be a distinctive "Best of Show" trophy.

http://www.sandiegoautoswap.com
[U]

Quick Reply: San Diego Car Show At Qualcomm who's going??