Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Phoenix F-Bodies FTW! *Week 4 6-12-06*

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackZCamaro
Unemployed In High School FTL.

Correction. Unemployed in Middle school FTL.
I actually just left middle school and no I'm not in the cub scouts so gimme a break I just quickly browsed around on autotrader I think I might get a junker like an old straight six nova or chevelle
Old 06-14-2006, 12:05 AM
Banned

why? It will only run 2 days a week at best...
Old 06-14-2006, 12:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by silver98formula
You dad let you stay up this late? jk Check out autotrader.com thats where I got mine from. Seems like such a long time ago, I was sixteen Jeff was 60, were has time gone?
"jeff was 60" LMFAO!!!

josh, dont tell me now you want to keep your car again...

brett, are you really getting a BMW and selling the dS/\/\?

and i got alittle story for you guys... brett, you just MIGHT want to sell your car after this one... let my type my life away really quick.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by silver98formula
Dont listen to Josh, Start with an ls1 for your first car. It teaches you many great lessons about burnouts, speeding, racing hitting stop signs etc. And you will be pimp if you drive an LS1.
one of the reasons why I want to get one but by the time I have it I'll be leaving or out of high school dont really care though I still want one
Banned

Originally Posted by Iroc313
I actually just left middle school and no I'm not in the cub scouts so gimme a break I just quickly browsed around on autotrader I think I might get a junker like an old straight six nova or chevelle

first off, get a job.

second off, financing is your friend if you dont have money saved.

have your parents co sign, make sure your in a position to make monthly payments, and still have money for everything else.

find a cheap, reliable LS1.

i got my car for 8000$, with 80k miles on it. the thing has been very reliable, untill i test the limits and break stuff like the fuel pump

i sold my old car for 4k, and financed the other 4k and i make 118$ a month payments... simple as that.
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=WsSickLs6]Oh ****...I nearly forgot...

I was getting on the 51 tonight after work...See some Hids fly by in the carpool lane...It's a SL55 AMG with the top down...

SO i go up to like 100 to catch up...Then pull along side...he nails it as soon as i'm at his back tires...I drop to 4th and lay in it also...Thing sounded weird, but good nonetheless...Anyway, I pull on him a little, maybe 1/2 a car before I have to slow down due to traffic...

Was 2 gay dudes in it, they give thumbs up and I think the driver blew me a kiss...Not sure yet...

Anyway, makes me feel good about the car...Now i'll just fix the A/C, valve covers, clutch...And we're ready to rock...[/QUOTE]

So you are not selling the car now or what?
Old 06-14-2006, 12:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
why? It will only run 2 days a week at best...
the straight six's?? they run forever my dad had this old pos chevelle when I was little that thing never stopped running
Old 06-14-2006, 12:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

7000 cash for mine....

Thats because i sold my jeep for 6400 that was leaking like crazy and had a horrible hesitation that would make you feel like you would die if it happened trying to make a left turn at an intersection. lol
Old 06-14-2006, 12:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
first off, get a job.

second off, financing is your friend if you dont have money saved.

have your parents co sign, make sure your in a position to make monthly payments, and still have money for everything else.

find a cheap, reliable LS1.

i got my car for 8000$, with 80k miles on it. the thing has been very reliable, untill i test the limits and break stuff like the fuel pump

i sold my old car for 4k, and financed the other 4k and i make 118$ a month payments... simple as that.
yeah I'm getting ahead of myself gotta get a job first then start worrying about a car
Old 06-14-2006, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

3/4 inch tube on the beer bong for the lose.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Banned

Me and Jasmin were talking last night, and we both agreed that it would be a terrible idea if we were to break up right now...She admits to being at fault for the majority of the problems we've faced in our relationship, and has asked me to help her out at making it right once again...

It's been great so far, other than a few bumps here and there, why not let it continue...Plus I don't want to have an 800$ payment for the next 60 months on something I will get bored in after 10 months...I'm going to continue paying 486$ a month and an extra 500$ towards the principle to get my balance down and pay it off quickly...

So i'm just going to get the A/C fixed and whatnot...

Christina, do you want to help me reseal the valve covers, and the filler tube so that it stops burning excess oil??? We can do this on wednesday night, or thursday...Going to also order up a new clutch after the 15th and then she should be happy....
Old 06-14-2006, 12:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
Me and Jasmin were talking last night, and we both agreed that it would be a terrible idea if we were to break up right now...She admits to being at fault for the majority of the problems we've faced in our relationship, and has asked me to help her out at making it right once again...

It's been great so far, other than a few bumps here and there, why not let it continue...Plus I don't want to have an 800$ payment for the next 60 months on something I will get bored in after 10 months...I'm going to continue paying 486$ a month and an extra 500$ towards the principle to get my balance down and pay it off quickly...

So i'm just going to get the A/C fixed and whatnot...

Christina, do you want to help me reseal the valve covers, and the filler tube so that it stops burning excess oil??? We can do this on wednesday night, or thursday...Going to also order up a new clutch after the 15th and then she should be happy....
What was the pool up to on josh NOT selling his car, like $150. I think greg takes the cake, he predicted today!

And by the way who the heck is jasmine?
Old 06-14-2006, 12:17 AM
Banned

so me and joey are driving down bell road, going tuffy hunting, when we turn left onto 83rd and come up behind this eclipse, strobe blinker lights, some gay star wars style taillight covers, and a fart can. after looking for a "gst" badge, greg asks, "i wonder if its a turbo". "i dont know, we'll find out" says joey.
the light turns green, and he takes off like a tuff guy would, and we follow chase.

as we aproach, i notice his slammed stance, and its purple color and what looks like an extremely aggressive stiff arm. we get next to him, i look over and cant help but to laugh at what i observed:

wife beater
goofy looking glasses
HARD stiff arm
cheesy smirk as if he had planned on winning the national fisherman tournament
and NO turbo.

i cant help but laugh, as we pass
eclipse boy briskly gives the gas medal some pressure and pulls next to us and soon ahead of us, in the far right lane, as we speed up in the far left lane to get around a car in the middle. when we catch a break joey gets in the middle lane, and i watch eclipse boy try the same, he puts his stiffarm down, looks over to turn lanes and notices we are there, and swiftly puts the stiffarm back in place. as we slow to the red light, i ask him... "is that turbo'd?" then we start moving again.

he nods his head yes with the same cheesy grin

i quickly get a burst of anger and reply "who are you kidding, quit lying!"

still nodding his head, he then responds "it has NAWZ!!"

i about burst in laughing, while being filled with anger at the same time, in a rage i quickly call him a ricer. he tries taking off and getting away, but joey lays into it and QUICKLY stops his pull and as we pass him i flip him off, and give him a thumbs down for his REDICULOUS ricey'ness and stupidity.

i thought people like this didnt exist, he was the biggest ricer ive ever seen, and he probly just got done watching fast and furious, and was inspired by brian's eclipse with NAWZ.

i hope i see him again.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

^ ricer fun FTW!!

That guy was the biggest tuffy i have laid my eyes on, thought he owned the streets!
Old 06-14-2006, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

greg check yo PM's Nigguh!
Old 06-14-2006, 12:22 AM
Banned

i cant believe how much of a RICER he was!!!!! i thought those kind of ricers only existed in movies!! that was just rediculous. we should have turned around and got him in a headlock.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Banned

Wednesday Save-the-TA Party then?
Old 06-14-2006, 12:24 AM
11 Second Club

^ LMAO! Thats good.

IROC313 By the time you look for a car you should be able to get a very nice one for the 8K$ range.

Josh- You made the right choice. What clutch are you thinking about? I recomend the Mcloud Street Twin. A little pricy but is very bad ***.

LMAO!- Our roomate just showed up completly drunk!.

Chris
Old 06-14-2006, 12:25 AM
11 Second Club

Cant burp and drink beer at the same time
Old 06-14-2006, 12:25 AM
Banned

Drunken flying cellphones FTW!

Quick Reply: Phoenix F-Bodies FTW! *Week 4 6-12-06*