Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

1994 Nissan Pathfinder for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 01:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1994 Nissan Pathfinder for sale or trade

Up for sale is the first car I ever owned! I hate to let her go but I need more money for my new car..my Trans Am. Anyway its a 1994 Pathfinder LE with 150,000 miles. It has all the chrome accents that was part of the package, running boards, aftermarket Eagle Alloy rims with fat tires, flip up sunroof, 3.3 V6. Waterpump and tune up just recently done (6000 miles ago). Interior is clean with no stains or rips or anything. Asking $4,500 OBO or maybe interested in trade depending on what it is.
It also has an aftermarket headunit, amp and speakers. To be specific its a Pioneer DEH-P6700 headunit, 2 15inch SPL Soundstream subwoofers in a box, and a 260 watt bridgeabe 4-3-2 crossover Optimus Amp.

Only thing wrong with it is that it has a small oil leak coming from the front main seal, about 2 drops a night. And I think the fuel sending unit is going out or maybe just the floatie thing because when I fill up the needle goes all the way to full but when it gets to about half a tank it drops down to empty even though it still has the half tank. I've explained my car the best I can because I'm not trying to rip anyone off and I want you know as much as you can.

Reply here or email me at tupacs_alive2004@yahoo.com for more info or pics.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was in a minor fender bender as you can barely see on the passenger side front corner. Also the corner lights are now on so there isn't a big space there anymore. And the fog lights are there but they are in the bumper because I don't have them bolted on like their supposed to be. Any other angles you want to see just ask and I'll get them us ASAP.