Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

2 tix TONITE 6/30, Angels v Dodgers

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2 tix TONITE 6/30, Angels v Dodgers

I have 2 extra tix for this game. I have 2 sets of 2 tickets and plan on takiing my son, but you can choose which set you want (I don't have a preference).

F134, Row L, seats 18,19 ($70 for both)
V403, Row G, seats 5,6 ($40 for both)

The price I'm asking is actually less than face value if you take into consideration the processing fee charged by Ticketmaster.

I can meet at the stadium or in between Riverside and the stadium.

Post up or PM. Thanks.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Addict

I have season tickets.. theres always a few moron, LA gang idiots that walk around in wife beaters, El Cortez's, pants hanging to their ankles, an LA jersy over their shoulder and cholo mad dogger glasses that just start **** with anyone they can.. you might see a few 6 on 1 fights if you go!!!

TTT for ya
Old 06-30-2006, 07:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

No offense, but I see the same **** from the wannabe Angels fans. I think the majority of Angels fans are good people. But... I've been to 3 Yankee games in the past 2 years, including one with my 11 year old daughter, and have been in a fight at each one. During the playoffs last year, a guy and his buddies come up and try to talk **** and attack me at the end of an Angels win while I'm with my daughter!!! That's not being a fan, that's being a ********.

I'm a Yankees fan, she's an Angels fan, and we were there to watch a good game. Anyways, that homo is suing me now.

Sorry for the rant, but bottom line is, there are ******** at every game.