Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Everything is bigger in TX, even their mouths!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
Where in Tx did you actually live Rob Hawk?

Just because your family is from Texas, you can hardly talk to them?

How is "dealing" with those people a bad thing... when 90% of the nicest people are from the south, hence "southern gentleman".

Just curious to hear responses.
hey the insane clown possi came to the cali site what's up
Old 07-06-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Rob 94Hawk 319
I was born and lived in Victoria.
Hmm... country place south of houston off of 59, good place for hunting

I can hardly stand talking to them, because of the slow southern drawl. They use words like "deal" when not talking about an actual deal (deal = thing, I believe).
that is definately your family, I know i do not do that along w/ all of my friends

A lot of Texans are close minded, and actually believe everyone from everywhere else is not worthy of Tx. ie: ALL CA is gay, and tree huggers. NY'er are weird and Gay... Etc... A LOT of Texans aren't very racially tolerant (my family that lives there as well)...
isnt this a bit hypocritical, the "redneck draw" as in you lump the whole state to have that. this is like pot, kettle, black...

And texas is very diverse, esp when you grow up in the cities.

Just a few of my observations.
everybody is entitled to their opinion, as they should be, but just bc your family is "redneck" and "slow" does not mean everybody is. Plus it is the net, who gives the ****, but how can you criticize people in texas when you have somebody like "lord help" is over there "repping" Cali

It does not make cali look good either... just some points being made
Old 07-06-2006, 06:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by rocketrider93
hey the insane clown possi came to the cali site what's up
thanks man...

call me what you want, but what i do for my school has gotten me alot of press and publicity... nothing like being on Tv, movies and sports illustrated
Old 07-06-2006, 06:40 PM
11 Second Club

Wow, you want to keep this going.. Cool...

Most of the time, people with accents around other people with similar accents have no idea that they sound funny or ridiculous. I never said my family is redneck, as a matter of fact, my uncle worked for the DA in San Antonio. My other uncle is a detective in the Austin PD. My last uncle work for the DOT (that's Department of Transportation for you mouth breathers) in Washington.

So, let me get this straight.. While it is bad for me to lump the redneck drawl into the whole state, you can say that 1 person "repping" cali makes the whole state look bad.. Good point!

Now, then, since I am a young whipper snapper that has no worldly experiences (have you even been out of TX? Oh wait, you don't even list a state...), maybe you could lend some more expertise on exactly what I have witnessed growing up and living in the different areas of TX...

I now give the floor to the man behind the mask.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
thanks man...

call me what you want, but what i do for my school has gotten me alot of press and publicity... nothing like being on Tv, movies and sports illustrated
never heard of you or what school you go to. never seen that face in a mag. i am not at all saying it isn't there just talking crap. ahh i could have made too many comments but didn't want to cross the line into mean spirited. trying to keep it friendly. hey what happened in that other thread by the way i went away from the puter and all of a sudden all hell erupted and it was locked.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

never heard of you or what school you go to. never seen that face in a mag. i am not at all saying it isn't there just talking crap. ahh i could have made too many comments but didn't want to cross the line into mean spirited. trying to keep it friendly. hey what happened in that other thread by the way i went away from the puter and all of a sudden all hell erupted and it was locked.
The other thread got locked when one of your fellow members posted some gay ****. Some of the pics he posted were funny, but this one was pretty disgusting and crossed the line.

BTW, He goes to UT.....you know, the school that beat USC in the Rose Bowl
Old 07-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chadtx01
The other thread got locked when one of your fellow members posted some gay ****. Some of the pics he posted were funny, but this one was pretty disgusting and crossed the line.

but it says in your sig that you like gay ****. anyway if i followed college football i would probably know what you were talking about with the last barb. but if i remember right college football is a way of life in texas. out here i think we root for the team but it is just a way to kill some time between NFL games. hopefully the cowboys can get some of those UT players cause they need all the help they can get.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

but it says in your sig that you like gay ****. anyway if i followed college football i would probably know what you were talking about with the last barb. but if i remember right college football is a way of life in texas. out here i think we root for the team but it is just a way to kill some time between NFL games. hopefully the cowboys can get some of those UT players cause they need all the help they can get.
Read the sig again, thats MillaTK that likes gay ****, and unfortunately for him, he was not involved in the thread.

I thought college football was suppose to be huge over there, at least that was the hype during USC big run.

Either way, the Cowboys will be fine.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:01 PM
Launching!

by the way when you other guys reached 200 posts did they put "launching" under your names too or is that something cute and whimsical that the mods took from my screen name.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

by the way when you other guys reached 200 posts did they put "launching" under your names too or is that something cute and whimsical that the mods took from my screen name.
Thats for everybody. You hit 300 it will change again, then at 400 and so on.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Read the sig again, thats MillaTK that likes gay ****, and unfortunately for him, he was not involved in the thread.

I thought college football was suppose to be huge over there, at least that was the hype during USC big run.

Either way, the Cowboys will be fine.
your right that was someone else but you liked it enough to post it on yours. you know like i said i live in northern cali about 130 miles south of oregon and 160 miles north of sacramento. the major college towns we have are sacramento and chico state. chico state is more known for partying than football. in fact i believe they were mentioned in an episode of king of the hill which is a kick *** show but is unfortunately based in texas. southern california has the majority of the colleges and is probably a little more hyped by the school spirit thing since they are surrounded by it. as for me i would rather watch dog the bounty hunter or whatever else is on. oh crap he is from texas too.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Launching!

did that guy get banned from the site for posting the pics? is it temporary or permanent?
Old 07-06-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

your right that was someone else but you liked it enough to post it on yours. you know like i said i live in northern cali about 130 miles south of oregon and 160 miles north of sacramento. the major college towns we have are sacramento and chico state. chico state is more known for partying than football. in fact i believe they were mentioned in an episode of king of the hill which is a kick *** show but is unfortunately based in texas. southern california has the majority of the colleges and is probably a little more hyped by the school spirit thing since they are surrounded by it. as for me i would rather watch dog the bounty hunter or whatever else is on. oh crap he is from texas too.

I put it in my sig because I thought it was funny as hell. And I can see why you like King of the Hill, its nice and simple

BTW, Dog isnt from Texas. He was born in Colorado, he just served some jailtime in Texas.

http://www.tv.com/duane-dog-chapman/...6/summary.html

google is your friend
Old 07-06-2006, 07:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

did that guy get banned from the site for posting the pics? is it temporary or permanent?
Im pretty sure he got a 1 month ban.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Launching!

I put it in my sig because I thought it was funny as hell. And I can see why you like King of the Hill, its nice and simple
thats funny
BTW, Dog isnt from Texas. He was born in Colorado, he just served some jailtime in Texas.

http://www.tv.com/duane-dog-chapman/...6/summary.html

google is your friend
yeah i knew he served time there but to hear him tell it he ran around down there for a while. i wasn't saying he was born in texas i am just saying that one of the places he came from was texas. but thanks for the history lesson.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah i knew he served time there but to hear him tell it he ran around down there for a while. i wasn't saying he was born in texas i am just saying that one of the places he came from was texas. but thanks for the history lesson.
No problem. We cant take credit for all of the white trash people in the media.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Launching!

Im pretty sure he got a 1 month ban.
well that i can't disagree with. i too am at work as someone said earlier and if something popped up on my computer like that i could get in trouble big time. yeah dog is pretty trailer, but it is funny to watch.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

well that i can't disagree with. i too am at work as someone said earlier and if something popped up on my computer like that i could get in trouble big time. yeah he is pretty trailer.
See, we can agree on something.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Launching!

dude i am sure there are lots of things we agree on but that wouldn't be that fun or interesting. i am going home now 5:30 c ya later.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

man, i go away for the day, and our "cali is gay" thread is closed... so guess ima have to come here and say

cali = gay