Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

wicked heritage hang out for luis's bday8/13!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

drama, drama... this is
Old 08-15-2006, 10:07 PM
10 Second Club

Just to chime in a bit here. I don't get the term "team" or "crew" either. Maybe I'm just too old to understand it. Wicked Heritage are a great bunch of folks, but I would say my "car club", not "team or crew". I found the terms to be like a ricer club myself.

I do however like the folks from Wicked Heritage. I would hang out with them more, if "baby duty" or work didn't get in the way.

As far as the Evo taking out all the cars. Maybe the cars I saw when I was with them at the Hooters meet. ( I do know how quick the Evo's can get) But, I got money that says the Evo can't take me out Unless, of course, your running 9's in the quarter Then, I guess I'll just change my nitrous pills.

No, I'm not part of the club, but I do hang out with them a bit. So, wanna try me out with that Evo?
Old 08-15-2006, 10:41 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlueThunder2
Just to chime in a bit here. I don't get the term "team" or "crew" either. Maybe I'm just too old to understand it. Wicked Heritage are a great bunch of folks, but I would say my "car club", not "team or crew". I found the terms to be like a ricer club myself.

I do however like the folks from Wicked Heritage. I would hang out with them more, if "baby duty" or work didn't get in the way.

As far as the Evo taking out all the cars. Maybe the cars I saw when I was with them at the Hooters meet. ( I do know how quick the Evo's can get) But, I got money that says the Evo can't take me out Unless, of course, your running 9's in the quarter Then, I guess I'll just change my nitrous pills.

No, I'm not part of the club, but I do hang out with them a bit. So, wanna try me out with that Evo?
i dont think my buddy could come close to beating your car, from what i have seen from some of your posts, you seem to be stand and cool. like you said your not part of the "team" , so you wouldnt fall into the category of these guys, when i say they want to put their money where their mouths are.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Talking

HEY WHAT'S UP BLUE THUNDER IS ME ENRIQUE FROM ''WICKED HERITAGE'' JUST DROPPING BYE TO SAY WHAT'S UP AND I HOPE THAT I CAN SEE YOUR ''TA'' AT THE TRACK'S IN QUALCOMM SOME TIME......FIRST OF ALL WE ARE A CAR CLUB NOT A RICER TEAM WE ARE JUST ALL AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS JUST HAGING OUT.......WHAT'S UP MS EVO? I GOT 100$ ON BLUE THUNDER SO WHAT UP ARE YOU DOWN FOR THE RACE OR WHAT ''RICEROCKET''.......
Old 08-15-2006, 10:47 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol yeah i am the ricer, i have a 04 Z06 with a 408 stroker, on the bottle, runs a 10.1 @ 138 on a 100 shot, and a heads and cam 05 gto. I respect all fast cars, honda, evos, supras, vettes, whatever, fast is fast, and rice is not fast. rice is **** that roll around in mostly stock cars, thinking they are race cars, calling themselves a team , you guys a joke, maybe when you break out of the 14's you will understand.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
lol yeah i am the ricer, i have a 04 Z06 with a 408 stroker, on the bottle, runs a 10.1 @ 138 on a 100 shot, and a heads and cam 05 gto. I respect all fast cars, honda, evos, supras, vettes, whatever, fast is fast, and rice is not fast. rice is **** that roll around in mostly stock cars, thinking they are race cars, calling themselves a team , you guys a joke, maybe when you break out of the 14's you will understand.
OUCH!!!
Old 08-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Staging Lane

Angry

IS OK........ WHAT EVER YOUR FUNNY........ SO GO AND PLAY WITH YOUR BLACK RIMS IMPORT AND DON'T CALL IT A MUSCLE CAR BECAUSE IS NOT..... I THINK IMPORTS ARE FOR GIRL'S SO GET A REAL MAN CAR LIKE A V8 NOT A RICEBOX WITH BLACK RIMS ON IT.......SO IS OK AND GO AND PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS LIKE PANDA AND PICK UP STICK'S.......HAHAHAHAHA WHAT EVER.....OK A GOT A VETT THAT IS POWER BYE HONDA AND I'M DUMM AND I KICK WITH RICEROCKETS.....

Last edited by wickedstang; 08-15-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:11 PM
Staging Lane

Muscle Car Rule The World F@*&# Imports
Old 08-15-2006, 11:23 PM
Staging Lane

Talking

SO YOU CAN'T PUT YOUR MONEY WITH YOUR MOUTH IS ON THAT RACE OF YOUR FRIEND MS EVO AND BLUE THUNDER?.....I PUT 100$ ON BLUE THUNDER VS MS EVO .....HE CALL YOUR FRIEND OUT AND NOW YOUR BACKING OUT...... WHAT A PUSSSSSSY..........

Last edited by wickedstang; 08-15-2006 at 11:33 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:36 PM
10 Second Club

Wicked Stang, what's up with the CAPS LOCK. Who are you yelling at? You ought to proof read your posts before you hit transmit. Grammar is your friend. Just kidding.

I don't know why you guys are "*******" on the man's vette. I think it looks pretty darn good! And 10.1's is respectable anywhere! He was picking on your "phrasology" of "team and crew". I don't get it either. Is it a California thing? Never heard of it until I read the "Wicked" posts.

Thanks for the support in a race. He understands quick quarter mile times. He's not stupid. As he said, he has a 10.1 vette.

As for me going to a local track or Qualcomm, I won't be wasting my time until I get a cage in this thing. I've already been kicked off of 3 tracks in Louisiana and Georgia. The only time I could run was when an F-body event was happening, and they rented the tracks. I will let you guys see this thing run eventually. It's just a matter of money, and a place that can weld in a cage.

Wicked Stang, How did the "street racing" ticket work out? OH, why are YOU harrassing the man about a V8 he has one....do you?
Old 08-15-2006, 11:45 PM
TECH Regular

another who has a bigger d#$k thread.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:09 AM
Staging Lane

Talking

Wicked Stang, what's up with the CAPS LOCK. Who are you yelling at? You ought to proof read your posts before you hit transmit. Grammar is your friend. Just kidding.

I don't know why you guys are "*******" on the man's vette. I think it looks pretty darn good! And 10.1's is respectable anywhere! He was picking on your "phrasology" of "team and crew". I don't get it either. Is it a California thing? Never heard of it until I read the "Wicked" posts.

Thanks for the support in a race. He understands quick quarter mile times. He's not stupid. As he said, he has a 10.1 vette.

As for me going to a local track or Qualcomm, I won't be wasting my time until I get a cage in this thing. I've already been kicked off of 3 tracks in Louisiana and Georgia. The only time I could run was when an F-body event was happening, and they rented the tracks. I will let you guys see this thing run eventually. It's just a matter of money, and a place that can weld in a cage.

Wicked Stang, How did the "street racing" ticket work out? OH, why are YOU harrassing the man about a V8 he has one....do you?
oh hey blue thunder that's cool about the support anytime.....about my ticket i don't know yet.....just drama drama drama drama drama
Old 08-16-2006, 02:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

I can't beat blue thunder on the current setup, but onece my manifold makes it out of the fab shop and i sort out some fuel issues i think we can have a real good race, i'm running low 11's on the stock turbo so with 3567 (BIG TURBO) and some extra boost i won't settle for anything better than a low 10sec 1/4

as far as wiked stang is concerned, i'd take some reading comp classes since you can't even seem to figure out what car has what mods, the vette has the balck rims though not really considered a muscle car (more of a sports car) it does have more tradition and history than the f-body's.

If you hate imports so much i really feel sorry for you, think even Nascar has accepted toyota and the camary into the series.......

Grow up and get your head out of your ***.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:32 AM
Banned

...He was picking on your "phrasology" of "team and crew". I don't get it either. Is it a California thing? Never heard of it until I read the "Wicked" posts...
NOT a California thing.
<-- California Native

Might be street racer or wanna be "l33t" racer thing. dunno. the only time ive ever heard the word "team" referenced is in terms of racing - like oval track. I co-found a group of "respectable" (if you can call us that lol) f-body enthusiasts, who would feel gay if i referred to them as my "team". and would probably find other clubs to join :p

Probably just wanna be different or something - either way this whole thread is , not referring to any one person, just the waste of server space on people who rush to bash others.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:45 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced
I can't beat blue thunder on the current setup, but onece my manifold makes it out of the fab shop and i sort out some fuel issues i think we can have a real good race, i'm running low 11's on the stock turbo so with 3567 (BIG TURBO) and some extra boost i won't settle for anything better than a low 10sec 1/4

as far as wiked stang is concerned, i'd take some reading comp classes since you can't even seem to figure out what car has what mods, the vette has the balck rims though not really considered a muscle car (more of a sports car) it does have more tradition and history than the f-body's.

If you hate imports so much i really feel sorry for you, think even Nascar has accepted toyota and the camary into the series.......

Grow up and get your head out of your ***.
Give me a yell once that thing is set up. I wanna check that sucker out! All parts on order? I love it when motors come from the factory with forged set-ups. I just wish GM would've brought out a forged LS1, then we wouldn't have to spend so much money to modify them.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Staging Lane

Juiced your saying that wicked stang needs to learn how to write, maybe you should learn what a period is. As far as the "TEAM" goes, the only racing we do is at the tracks. We are not into street racing, or any of that bull crap. But a lot of you think that the word "TEAM" makes it a gay or rice club. So that would make sports "TEAMS" gay, it would make "TEAM" Punishment (tito ortiz) gay. A team is a group of guys with the same goal. Our goal in this "TEAM" is to show that muscle cars still live. I am not standing up for anyone on this, everybody is starting to act stupid on this post, and there is no reason that they should. Sorry, not EVERYONE, but quite a few. So what if you have a faster car, so what if its a EVO. I respect all cars that are fast, and MOST of the people that we hang out with feel the same. I think the vett looks good, and it is a very fast car from what i can see. So lets all be friends and not get into a pissing contest about who's dick is bigger.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Well said!

Hope some of you can come to Barona on the 26 (See posting with Sticky)

Rx Bruce/StoreKeeper99Z28
Old 08-16-2006, 10:08 AM
10 Second Club

So is it a "team" or a "crew" or a "car club". If it's a team, who's the "coach"?
LOL ....Need a sense of humor.

Like I said, maybe I'm just old. I don't and won't get it. As far as street race, that's funny. Nobody said anything about it except me. I brought up the fact that Wicked Stang (one of your club members) got ticketted for Street Racing. I asked how that was going.

And, D@#k being bigger? We already established that it is currently ME

Until those with the bigger wallet wins. I do want to get together with that vette and evo. Sounds like GREAT CARS!

I have not bashed anyone, and have stood up for everyone. If you don't like my posts, PM me and we'll get together and discuss it.........Anyone?
Old 08-16-2006, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn I can't believe that this thread went this far. Who's dick is bigger, they didn't call Me Mei Hung Low for nothing (my nick name in China) LOL. Why is everyone arguing anyway, maybe its because one guy feels like he should be a dick because his car is faster than most. Team, Crew, Club, who give a rats a$$ what Wicked illusion calls it. Hey Juiced I'm your Huckleberry. I would love to see to that bad boy in action. RyneZ06 I like the blk rims, I have them on my Z28 and I don't think their rice.

Last edited by JD_Z28; 08-16-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ice97ta
Juiced your saying that wicked stang needs to learn how to write, maybe you should learn what a period is. As far as the "TEAM" goes, the only racing we do is at the tracks. We are not into street racing, or any of that bull crap. But a lot of you think that the word "TEAM" makes it a gay or rice club. So that would make sports "TEAMS" gay, it would make "TEAM" Punishment (tito ortiz) gay. A team is a group of guys with the same goal. Our goal in this "TEAM" is to show that muscle cars still live. I am not standing up for anyone on this, everybody is starting to act stupid on this post, and there is no reason that they should. Sorry, not EVERYONE, but quite a few. So what if you have a faster car, so what if its a EVO. I respect all cars that are fast, and MOST of the people that we hang out with feel the same. I think the vett looks good, and it is a very fast car from what i can see. So lets all be friends and not get into a pissing contest about who's dick is bigger.
I won't race on the street but Cali Speedwya is open once a month and we have a few other local track that are open.

"Team Punishment" Makes perfect sense becuase they compete for something, they have coaches, practices', and are part of an organized sport.

Last time i checked a "team" of cars that cruise and hangout and don't really compete or are part of any organized sport.

I dont' have any issues with you, you've made some good points and dont' have a gay screen name like the other "wicked" team memebers. Only reason i got involved in this thread is because Wicked illusions generalized all imports as RICE. Ignorance is one my biggest pet-peeve's.

All i have to say is that the gayest car club on here is ***** DEEP and they don't even call themselves a team, they are a CAR CLUB. Kinda makes you wonder........

Blue thunder-

All parts are on order and should be in my hands by the end of the month, my only issues is trying to figure out how to get the fuel to the motor. I'm thinking of sumping the tank and running an a1000, or a2000. There's no way for me to run a large/multiple intank pump(s).

JD-
This has nothing to do with who's car is faster, it all started becuse of the gay name, the "who's faster" pissing contest didn't start till he started the whole ricer crap.

What kinda numbers are you pushing on your STS kit?

Last edited by Juiced; 08-16-2006 at 11:26 AM.