Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 08:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
Old 08-21-2006, 08:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

morning everyone....now im ready to go back to bed.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

no... it was just to give him ten dollars so we can trade...

im not that stupid
Old 08-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Banned

LOL @ assumption that Dakoter was that stupid...
Old 08-21-2006, 11:19 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah. I have school tonight. 6:30 to 9:15 pm a class called US-Mexico Borderlands at the ASU West Campus. Also an online English class with a professor that I had before. For all those that are complaining about going to school, especially high school, enjoy it. Life in the real world isn't as much fun and really expensive. If I could go back to high school without the drama that is in high schools I would in an instant.

That being said... GO DEVILS
Old 08-21-2006, 11:32 AM
High on diesel fumes

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
Yeah. I have school tonight. 6:30 to 9:15 pm a class called US-Mexico Borderlands at the ASU West Campus. Also an online English class with a professor that I had before. For all those that are complaining about going to school, especially high school, enjoy it. Life in the real world isn't as much fun and really expensive. If I could go back to high school without the drama that is in high schools I would in an instant.

I would love to o back to high school!
Old 08-21-2006, 11:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ASUSMC

That being said... GO DEVILS
Senior year FTW...

Although i love what i'm doing right now...Just wish i didn't have bills to pay
Old 08-21-2006, 11:54 AM
TECH Junkie

i dont think i would go back to HS, but the real world sucks just as much....

im ready to retire, get old, and die
Old 08-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Banned

highschool kicked ***... loved every minute of it.

just got back from school... thats right, 2 hours, i only go from 8am-10am monday, wednesday, and friday's.

but i have an afternoon english class tuesdays and thursdays from 7:10-8:30pm and an online BS class that i do whenever i want
Old 08-21-2006, 12:11 PM
Banned

i like my first class, general business, the teacher seems real cool and down to earth... he knows how to make money, and where its at... im gonna like this class
Old 08-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
i dont think i would go back to HS, but the real world sucks just as much....

im ready to retire, get old, and die
thats no fun... you gotta live life to the fullest, because when you DO get old, your gonna be pissed cuz you didnt do this or that... you only live once, so enjoy it, try new things for a change

go skydiving, save up some money and go trekking in a different country, visit the wonders of the world... i'd love to do that, and i will one day.

its not all about making money and working all the time, hell i'm broke half of the time, but i could care less, because i'd rather be enjoying my life while i still have time, before i know it i will have a family and kids and a house, then i wont be able to stay up all night, hang out with friends, drink beer, or work on cars or anything... so im living it up now and doing everything possible, and im loving it.

i know your gonna say you dont have time for anything because of work... thats BS, work is overrated.. the way i do it is... instead of scheduling my personal life around work, i schedule work around my life... for instance:

instead of going to bed early because i have work the next day while everybody else is staying out all night and having fun and having some drinks...

i WILL stay out late and have fun and have some drinks, and if im hung over the next day... im not going to work!

this doesn't apply to everybody, i understand some people have jobs that mean something, but im 19 years old, right now i'd rather be enjoying life then devoting myself to a 7am-4pm everyday job and nothing else

and peter, your still young, your in your prime... get the hell out of the house and go do something fun... go to a sports bar and hang out, go to the race track, stay out late!

/dr. phil
Old 08-21-2006, 12:48 PM
High on diesel fumes

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
thats no fun... you gotta live life to the fullest, because when you DO get old, your gonna be pissed cuz you didnt do this or that... you only live once, so enjoy it, try new things for a change

go skydiving, save up some money and go trekking in a different country, visit the wonders of the world... i'd love to do that, and i will one day.

its not all about making money and working all the time, hell i'm broke half of the time, but i could care less, because i'd rather be enjoying my life while i still have time, before i know it i will have a family and kids and a house, then i wont be able to stay up all night, hang out with friends, drink beer, or work on cars or anything... so im living it up now and doing everything possible, and im loving it.

i know your gonna say you dont have time for anything because of work... thats BS, work is overrated.. the way i do it is... instead of scheduling my personal life around work, i schedule work around my life... for instance:

instead of going to bed early because i have work the next day while everybody else is staying out all night and having fun and having some drinks...

i WILL stay out late and have fun and have some drinks, and if im hung over the next day... im not going to work!

this doesn't apply to everybody, i understand some people have jobs that mean something, but im 19 years old, right now i'd rather be enjoying life then devoting myself to a 7am-4pm everyday job and nothing else

and peter, your still young, your in your prime... get the hell out of the house and go do something fun... go to a sports bar and hang out, go to the race track, stay out late!

/dr. phil
You are wise, young grasshoppa.

I have an 8-5 job, but I still go out. Not as much as I'd like, but I don't sit at home and do nothing. Sometimes I don't get enough sleep, but such is life.....it's too short to not enjoy it.

Peter, just make up your mind that you are going to enjoy yourself regardless and you'll be surprised at how much more fun you start having. It's all about your attitude. If you expect to be miserable, you will be. If you expect to have fun, you will. Now make up your damn mind that you're going to lighten up and have fun, then DO IT. We are all here to support you if you are trying, but nobody likes to listen to someone complain and never do anything about it. So do something about it. Man up, have fun, and quit throwing yourself a pity party. Give me your phone number, you are going to start coming out when we all get together, I don't give a **** what kind of excuses you have.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Banned

life is what you make of it.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Junkie

im really starting to think about making some major life changes, i just dont know what i want to do.first on the list is find a new job, or maybe a whole new career. something i actually dont stress so much over that i have trouble sleeping on sunday nights for some reason...last night i remember going to bed @ 10, i remember being awake until 11:45 at least, and i remember 1:45 and i think 4:45 as well and i was pretty much awake from 5:15 to when i got up @ 5:45
Old 08-21-2006, 01:37 PM
High on diesel fumes

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
im really starting to think about making some major life changes, i just dont know what i want to do.first on the list is find a new job, or maybe a whole new career. something i actually dont stress so much over that i have trouble sleeping on sunday nights for some reason...last night i remember going to bed @ 10, i remember being awake until 11:45 at least, and i remember 1:45 and i think 4:45 as well and i was pretty much awake from 5:15 to when i got up @ 5:45
If you are not happy with where things are right now, you shouldn't have to think about making the changes. You should decide to make them, then figure out the best way to do it.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Banned

quit thinking and do it... go job hunting.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Junkie

yeah i have been job hunting for the last few weeks.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm, is there talk of a return trip to Vegas? Peter, listen to these guys, they know what they are talking about.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:46 PM
TECH Regular

For some reason McDonalds sounded good today for lunch...

My stomach was wrong....
Old 08-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Banned

Peter...get a job like I have...

I have so much fun here, it's unbelievable...Sometimes i'd rather just hang out at work all day, rather than coming home and sitting on my ***...

Smoke cigarettes, drink beer, and blow some once in a while...

Quick Reply: Phoenix F,Y, GTO & Truck Bodies FTMFW! *Week 14*