Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

WARNING: Ls1 Performance Parts/Steve Hiltner Chandler, AZ

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He has nothing to prove to me? He sadi I was somebody else......so yes he does.....He lied to me......and about me......

I put my name and location up.....I asked for the same......and to no avail no one that lies is willing to stand up and say who they are......My ID? I stated my name....and any of you can look thru 12 years of posts......from me. I m sorry but 2 or 3 postrs from a someone in chino hills......that admitted lieing......and the apology is "oh my bad" can go F$%^ themselves esspecially when they wont say there name or who "told" them this great information.

Back on topic......how did this engine get to him? Im just curious because the story of the number changing engine 5.3 to 5.7 doesnt make sense......WHY CANT YOU ADDRESS THE QUESTIONS? instead of say I believe this lier over here cause your defending a crook......Im not defending him....I STATED MY experience.......I didnt lie and well I was TOLD lsgeek is really a taliban terrorrist....I was told so it might be true....

For me to believe something I need proof.....tell me the number changing story...or dont....tell a moderator....and hope they dont know **** about ls motors to be able to ask relavent questions.
It doesnt make a difference to me either way.....I dont care other than the retard saying Im someone IM not......Id like to know who that RETARD is....so I can set them straight.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:37 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

http://apps.yavapai.us/inmatesearch/InmateSearchYC.asp

Put in his last name "Hiltner"

Quick Reply: WARNING: Ls1 Performance Parts/Steve Hiltner Chandler, AZ