Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Fernando Valley

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 08:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 97formula
we're going to the pool hall tonight if your interested.
Wish I could but I manage at a Night Club so I'm screwed for meets until July unless I can trust my bouncers not to screw up while I'm gone for a few hours. One of these days soon tho!...
Old 03-26-2007, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whose got the black t/a w/ grey ceta style stripes on the side? had dark tints, aftermarket exhaust. I came along side him about 10 mins ago on McBean near Valencia Blvd. Ive seen him around the SFV before as well. He took off doing about 90, i let off at 75, too close to scv sheriff to play that fast for me...
Old 03-26-2007, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HellaciousA
whose got the black t/a w/ grey ceta style stripes on the side? had dark tints, aftermarket exhaust. I came along side him about 10 mins ago on McBean near Valencia Blvd. Ive seen him around the SFV before as well. He took off doing about 90, i let off at 75, too close to scv sheriff to play that fast for me...
I've Never Seen Him around, But I Normally Dont Drive Around Valencia Becuase Those Sherriffs Are Dicks....
Old 03-26-2007, 04:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
I've Never Seen Him around, But I Normally Dont Drive Around Valencia Becuase Those Sherriffs Are Dicks....
+1 on both counts!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by flash12t
what the **** jason goes with out us that *******!!!!!
how do you know jason & jamie? He's been a member of our group for a few years.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:39 AM
TECH Addict

Do allot of ricers still pop up at Flames? ... I remember that thats why I stopped go'n. Too many DumbShitKids in DumbShitPocketRockets draw'n too much attention from local P.D.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Teching In

(Re Ricers Northridge) That's Thurs. when I went two Fri.'s ago there were very few cars... Mostly Socal Muscle...

Some people keep on talking about the "Arcade" somewhere around Balboa & Roscoe ??? or something.... Never been, heard it's a bit nuts (Immature) but when I was on Balboa the other thurs. I was seeing a lot of people (Domestic and Imports) driving up and down Balboa in the roscoe area...
Old 03-28-2007, 02:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 1sic lt1
how do you know jason & jamie? He's been a member of our group for a few years.
ya ive known that guy for damn i would say a lil bit more then a year now. . i know him threw the street races. .

oh and the arcade is on balboa and devenshire spelling > me
but they dotn meeet up there they used to meet on the plant but now were pretty much meeting where people thinks its save changes alot. . .but ever thursday is when they meet up .. . pm me if u wanna roll!!
Old 03-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dcrosby
(Re Ricers Northridge) That's Thurs. when I went two Fri.'s ago there were very few cars... Mostly Socal Muscle...

Some people keep on talking about the "Arcade" somewhere around Balboa & Roscoe ??? or something.... Never been, heard it's a bit nuts (Immature) but when I was on Balboa the other thurs. I was seeing a lot of people (Domestic and Imports) driving up and down Balboa in the roscoe area...
First off thats balboa and devonshire. It's mostly ricers and a lot of cops. I stoped going there. As for flames, we really don't get any ricers too often.

When we meet up at 8:30 the older crowd is starting to leave. But for the mostpart we don't meet there for the cars show too much. It's a meet spot for the club. After which we usually roll out to that nights events.
Old 03-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Teching In

ya ive known that guy for damn i would say a lil bit more then a year now. . i know him threw the street races. .

oh and the arcade is on balboa and devenshire spelling > me
but they dotn meeet up there they used to meet on the plant but now were pretty much meeting where people thinks its save changes alot. . .but ever thursday is when they meet up .. . pm me if u wanna roll!!
What kind of ride do you have?
Old 03-28-2007, 12:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

as of rite now a broken *** fire hawk . .
Old 03-28-2007, 04:16 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1sic lt1
First off thats balboa and devonshire. It's mostly ricers and a lot of cops. I stoped going there. As for flames, we really don't get any ricers too often.
Oh wait!!.....Is that where theres a theater, a Baja Fresh and an Auto Zone? I used to hear about all the ricers that met up there.

I just used to go to Flames some years back before all the ricer kids started acting like a pack of retards. Again,....thats when I stopped go'n.

... I had one cop pull me over a block away from Flames the last time I went. ...He asked....."Where you head'n tonight?" (As if to imply that I was street racing).. I just said "Home.....and away from these dumb **** kids before they start get'n everyone into trouble!"........... After hear'n that he just let me go on my way and told me to have a good night!
Old 03-28-2007, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Arrow

Arcade? Hmmm....All I Know Of Around There is That One Bowling Place....But I Woulnt Say People Meet There Just Saying Thats What I First Thought Of.....
Old 03-28-2007, 07:13 PM
Teching In

as of rite now a broken *** fire hawk . .

I just talked to him and he let me know who your are. I'm supprised you have not guessed who I am yet. It's Curly. thought you we're suppose to have that car fixed, what happened?
Old 03-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
Oh wait!!.....Is that where theres a theater, a Baja Fresh and an Auto Zone? I used to hear about all the ricers that met up there.

I just used to go to Flames some years back before all the ricer kids started acting like a pack of retards. Again,....thats when I stopped go'n.

... I had one cop pull me over a block away from Flames the last time I went. ...He asked....."Where you head'n tonight?" (As if to imply that I was street racing).. I just said "Home.....and away from these dumb **** kids before they start get'n everyone into trouble!"........... After hear'n that he just let me go on my way and told me to have a good night!

Yeah, there's no problems with the ricers any more. THANK GOD.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 97formula
I just talked to him and he let me know who your are. I'm supprised you have not guessed who I am yet. It's Curly. thought you we're suppose to have that car fixed, what happened?
long effen story man . . to long . . but i got my broken tranny back . . if u know anyone selling a t56 cheap . . let me know. . but till then my old tranny goes back in and shes will live agian!!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
Who lives in or arround the San Fernando Valley?

NORTH HILLS

I LIVE IN THOUSAND OAKS RIGHT NOW BUT CAN BE FOUND ALL OVER THE 805 AND 818.
LS2-402 4 LIFE
WILL ALL THE PEOPLE THAT RESPONEDED TO THE THRED WE SHOULD GET A CRUSE TOGETHER
Old 03-29-2007, 01:33 AM
Teching In

I'm down for going somewhere Thurs, seems like the area around Flames is getting too roudy, and last week when I went by the Plant that blace was getting busted... so I'm down for a new spot with "Mature Minded" people... Someone Post a Time / Place...

P.S. No I won't drag race anyone for any kind of $$, or free... I go to meet like minded people, check out setups, swap tips, and have fun.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:34 AM
Teching In

I'm down for going somewhere Thurs, seems like the area around Flames is getting too roudy, and last week when I went by the Plant that blace was getting busted... so I'm down for a new spot with "Mature Minded" people... Someone Post a Time / Place...

P.S. No I won't drag race anyone for any kind of $$, or free... I go to meet like minded people, check out setups, swap tips, and have fun.
What do you mean flames is getting too roudy. We're there every friday night @ 8:30 and so far I have not seen anything more than 1 cop in nearly 4 months rolling through. No one did anything stupid and everyone is pretty friendly.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:03 AM
Teching In

That's why I said "Tonight" (Thurs) it gets too roudy... Fri.'s are fine...

Quick Reply: San Fernando Valley