Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

West Coast Marines Come In!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006 | 01:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by StoreKeeper
All I can say is I just retired after 38 Years of Military Service (Vietnam,Desert Storm,Desert Shield,Iran Freedom all in a deployed status and I can only offer Praise for all the military personnal that gives us the Freedom to have a "Good Life" in the USA.

I have been all over the world and it's great to have the wants and desire for Car's,Heads and Cam's,Exhaust etc when 50% of the world population wonders where there next meal is coming from.

I love cars and all l the enjoyment they bring us all and the other freedoms we all that we have here.

Just my 02.

Rx Bruce/StoreKeeper
Now you I respect...You don't jam the bullshit down my throat...Nice to see a soldier with some humility...You other ******** should learn something from him...
Old 10-19-2006 | 01:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
Now you I respect...You don't jam the bullshit down my throat...Nice to see a soldier with some humility...You other ******** should learn something from him...

What did he say that most everyone else didn't?

I am confused though, you call all Marines midgets & roided up, then say you wish you would see us so you can spear us, then if one of them makes a personal attack on you it is "omg look they are getting so riled up omg teehee". I think you guys are just making yourselves excited, which, I'm sure is the extent of your sexual lives as well. You can't honestly explain anything about a deployment to someone like you, let alone I know you don't want to hear anything about it so I wouldn't try to.

Without a military this country wouldn't exist though (I am not talking Iraq, either, idiots. Think back a little further in time...)
Old 10-19-2006 | 02:02 PM
Banned

its what the guy DIDN'T say... hes "not cramming the BS down his throat"

and we never called them midgets, that was all just a joke, random BS... whatever you want to call it. why would the marines take a midget? they wouldn't.

and thank you for not informing me on the details of deployment.
Old 10-19-2006 | 02:10 PM
11 Second Club

Well I only mention the midget part because it isn't the first post I've seen you two in mentioning that. Actually, the marines are starting to take about anything now, hurting for bodies. Some of the new guys we got fit your desc. quite well. Midget keyboard warriors that are on constant light duty (or broke dicks).

Why would I try to tell you about my deployments or anything? You didn't ask me. I'm not gonna try and tell people what I do/did is so much harder etc etc because I don't care and they probably don't care. If someone wanted to really know, they'd probably join. Otherwise, **** it. I'm not a recruiter. The american death toll just this month alone should speak on the dangers there anyways. Just because I am in the service, and have been there, and will probably have to go again, doesn't mean that I necessarily AGREE with the way its being run. That isn't my part to decide though, I joined for a few reasons, one was just I wanted to say that I served for my country too. Just like grandfathers in WW2, Korea, Vietnam, etc.. they did their part. We don't pick where we go, or what we do, more so I was just willing to be there so someone else, say... you?, didn't have to. Nobody wants a draft coming back.

/soapbox
Old 10-19-2006 | 02:16 PM
11 Second Club

Oh and to the original poster - Don't worry about CPL's course man it isn't that bad. Most people actually think it is kind of fun, a nice break from their regular work area, and the PT is usually different every time, good time. Unless you absolutely hate PT and/or drill. I'm not a huge fan of drill but it isn't that bad.
Old 10-19-2006 | 02:19 PM
Banned

so when you joined, you said to yourself... i'm going to join so Greg doesn't have to! , jk

anyways, i said thanks because like you said, you have no reason to sit and jam it down my throat, but the whole point of this nonsense is because most marines feel the need to do so... regardless of if i ask, they'll go into depth and tell me how hard their job is etc... and that is what i hate, that is what i dont care about, that is why i'm here pissing them off
Old 10-19-2006 | 02:20 PM
Banned

I couldn't get into the Marines because my neck was too big, I worked out a lot my senior year...Had to go to west point instead...

But now, i am in no shape to even tie my shoe laces...Beer and Laziness has got me way too out of shape...And the Percocets make me horny, but i can't keep it up...Plus my 2 girlfriends are 2400 miles away..I'm a polygamist...

Hooray for the US Armed forces...Just do your job, and lose the attitude...That's my only objection, some of you have the tough guy attitude that is just annoying...
Old 10-19-2006 | 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL @ Greg...This is hilarious...So predictable too...

I wouldn't care if Greg went and died, or my brother, or my father...It's their fault if they do it anyway...Why should I praise people who risk their lives over nothing, and then bitch about what a tough spot they are in...They signed the papers, they volunteered for it, i don't wanna hear about it, it's not my problem...

I'll keep a watch out for these people to attack me though
Your guys' reasoning is all fucked up...So you're saying that a police officer or firefighter that dies in the line of duty is stupid?? Without the help of other countries, our country would not have prospered as well as it has... You guys are just talking out of your ***, do some research and come back with some REAL info as to why we are there or why we shouldn't be... your logic does not make sense...By what you're saying we shouldn't have went to Europe in WWII because "it wasn't our war"... We shouldn't have went to Somalia because "it wasn't our war"...And we shouldn't went to Bosnia (becauase that's the only place that has been war torn that you have experience with) simply because "it wasn't our war"... Well I don't know if you are aware but our country is a melting point for MANY different cultures, races, heritages, religions, and backgrounds... It does affect our country and our lives even if YOU don't see it...Also, the WORLD'S economy is NOT just on us...It is delicate and if a country falls under it could wreak havoc on many other unstable countries...That creates a domino effect and then people wonder "why is gas so high?"

Our country is able to be sovereign because we're strong... In life aren't the strong supposed to help the weak??
Old 10-19-2006 | 02:44 PM
Banned

Gas prices aren't high...Are you nuts???

Compared to things you use everyday, gas prices are pretty cheap...Think about it a little...

You can stop now, i was just trying to stir up **** with the people i knew i'd get it from...

Love me like i love you
Old 10-19-2006 | 02:48 PM
TECH Regular

Gas prices aren't high...Are you nuts???

Compared to things you use everyday, gas prices are pretty cheap...Think about it a little...

You can stop now, i was just trying to stir up **** with the people i knew i'd get it from...

Love me like i love you
LMAO
Old 10-19-2006 | 03:07 PM
11 Second Club

Mother of God.
Old 10-19-2006 | 03:10 PM
Banned

What's wrong Chris?
Old 10-19-2006 | 05:23 PM
12 Second Club

It's still going.... Wowzorz
Old 10-19-2006 | 07:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by silver98formula
Mother of God.
can i get a liter-a-cola?
Old 10-19-2006 | 08:18 PM
11 Second Club

I couldn't get into the Marines because my neck was too big, I worked out a lot my senior year...Had to go to west point instead...

neck was too big? how the **** is that possible. you get taped if you are over the weight standards, but it isn't because you are fat.

It is something like 6'1 gets like 208lbs(roughly i forgot).. well if you work out at all you will probably be over that, i mean most of the time they will just look at you and say you pass, if they are **** (which a lot of people here are) then they will tape you.

Did you finish or stay with west point?
Old 10-19-2006 | 08:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by craparo
neck was too big? how the **** is that possible. you get taped if you are over the weight standards, but it isn't because you are fat.

It is something like 6'1 gets like 208lbs(roughly i forgot).. well if you work out at all you will probably be over that, i mean most of the time they will just look at you and say you pass, if they are **** (which a lot of people here are) then they will tape you.

Did you finish or stay with west point?
By their calculations, my neck would have put me past the body fat percentage...I dunno what that means...

I actually ended up going to Columbia, for pre-med/biology...
Old 10-19-2006 | 08:39 PM
Banned

lol... josh, what the hell HAVEN'T you done... if i didnt know you, i'd say you were 43
Old 10-19-2006 | 08:40 PM
Banned

i'm not really who i say i am for sure...Have done lots of things in my day
Old 10-20-2006 | 12:42 AM
11 Second Club

a fully grown hairy man?
Old 10-20-2006 | 01:42 AM
Banned

No, catholic priests are usually pretty well groomed...

Quick Reply: West Coast Marines Come In!!