Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

curious, anyone know Titan personally?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006 | 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Hmmm.... I'm almost 34. When I was that age, the internet wasn't very accessible or common. So, I was out chasing tail and talking **** face to face to people, not behind a keyboard

man i miss the old days!
Old 10-25-2006 | 10:49 PM
Banned

Hmmm.... I'm almost 34. When I was that age, the internet wasn't very accessible or common. So, I was out chasing tail and talking **** face to face to people, not behind a keyboard
Am i reading this right??? You have 27,000 posts??? Over 5 years...I have 4,000 in a little over a year...

You're a post *****, where do you do it???
Old 10-25-2006 | 10:53 PM
Banned

dude your only 20
Old 10-25-2006 | 11:10 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
Am i reading this right??? You have 27,000 posts??? Over 5 years...I have 4,000 in a little over a year...

You're a post *****, where do you do it???
It is mostly because I own this site and am forced to respond in threads like this one. **** adds up quick!

Old 10-25-2006 | 11:28 PM
Banned

why are you forced? lol that sucks...
Old 10-25-2006 | 11:29 PM
Banned

and i agree, this thread is gay... diabetes trying to Eharmony TITAN, lol
Old 10-25-2006 | 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

It is mostly because I own this site and am forced to respond in threads like this one. **** adds up quick!

talking ****? none of us are seriously talking **** over this thing... just bullshitting, i thought that was what the section forums are for, we alreayd have a for sale and general tech, in here we just goof off, set up meets, get to know the people around your area.

to OMR yes i do have valid posts, even in the western section! i just also mess around a lot, why not? it keeps the section buzzing. I mean, look at all the controversy lately, it is amazing!
Old 10-25-2006 | 11:47 PM
Banned

LOL @ owning LS1tech

I think deep down you're starting to like us...
Old 10-26-2006 | 12:00 AM
Banned

LOL@ nineball liking us and joining in on our daily threads from now on that would be hilarious
Old 10-26-2006 | 12:06 AM
12 Second Club

I think now that we've got Nine Ball in a Western thread we should ask for our own little section to have our fun in peace... or allow us to get a PHX F-body thread goin....

I'm desperate for my LS1tech PHX F-body fix everyday, seriously. This is my fav place to be and I like to think our big thread keeps us around the western section, which in turns keeps us around to help out in other threads, i.e. I'm new to AZ type stuff and "Where to get heads installed" and other such threads.

Thats just my take on it... I wub this place
Old 10-26-2006 | 12:17 AM
Banned

me too... i look forward to reading all the hilarious stuff that goes on in here each day... but i ALSO do submit in numerous other sections, internals, bolt ons, appearance, wheels, general, etc... i'm not only here to cause trouble and BS, its just fun every now and then and is good for a laugh.

besides, if it weren't for us in this western section, TITAN would be bored out of his mind
Old 10-26-2006 | 12:38 AM
Banned

I think it's great what the western forum had become...There used to be a little hostility, but now i think the Cali guys are great, and pretty cute i might add...The one guy has a huge *****!!!

Anyway...we mean no harm, and we never have any arguments or anything...Well nothing serious at least...I'll even give 20$ for us to have our big thread alive and kicking again
Old 10-26-2006 | 12:54 AM
Banned

i got you by three years! hell "atari" was the ****!!

i was refering to the attitude at there age. just like we used to go out and meet up and talk smack and bullshit with buddys, now we do it on the net! it's warmer or air conditioned, and cheaper on gas!

yes crapo! that is the point! it's about bullshitting and chewing the fat with friends and others. yet when we try , we get locked by titan for not being "on topic" was just using you as a reference!
Old 10-26-2006 | 12:55 AM
11 Second Club

ill agree with the above two. travie get a group hug in here. its just messing around, and if it honestly bothers people, who made them click it? themselves. you know like in school the teachers always had a special spot for their aggravatingly funny trouble students, that still contributed aswell..

thats this section.
Old 10-26-2006 | 01:05 AM
11 Second Club

oh i see OMR... point noted and I agree...

exactly WHAT is the topic? Western activities? that is so broad. So if I just write the word CA or AZ in my thread, would it be on topic? damnit i will find a loophole to the system. THE MAN IS TRYIN TO KEEP US DOWN!!!
Old 10-26-2006 | 01:13 AM
Banned

ok! so we all need to talk just about how many times titan took it in the *** by his boyfriend. it will be and on topic!! just what the mods want!!
Old 10-26-2006 | 01:17 AM
Banned

Posts that include "WTF" or "LOL @" or "FTW" are not considered legit posts, IMO. If you can't type more than two cohearant sentences and be a part of the activities and be on the topic of the thread then i honestly don't see any problem with TITAN closing them.

It's their servers and bandwidth, not ours.

So go head and post ***** it up guys, Unless you would LIKE to start paying membership fees to post on here, you shouldn't bitch about it.

That's my .01 1/2 cents. Don't like it? Go DIAF.
Old 10-26-2006 | 01:21 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=BlackZCamaro]Posts that include "WTF" or "LOL @" or "FTW" are not considered legit posts, IMO. If you can't type more than two cohearant sentences and be a part of the activities and be on the topic of the thread then i honestly don't see any problem with TITAN closing them.

It's their servers and bandwidth, not ours.

So go head and post ***** it up guys, Unless you would LIKE to start paying membership fees to post on here, you shouldn't bitch about it.

That's my .01 1/2 cents. Don't like it? Go DIAF. [/QUOT

go drink some more booth, your almost making sense!
Old 10-26-2006 | 01:27 AM
Banned

Im working on it Old man. You should join us, maybe you'll start using capital letters and full puncuation.

Edit: And learn to quote for ****'s sake!
Old 10-26-2006 | 02:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh God we've somehow managed to get NineBall in on all this. So not in any ***-kissingly way, dude, If I could own as many badass cars as yourself by the time I'm 34, I'd die a happy man. But Lately I've been trying to keep my posts mor eon topic. I may start it of with a little blurb of BS in response to someone else's, but then I'll add a few sentences that are on topic. I think it works best this way. Everyone can be happy.

Quick Reply: curious, anyone know Titan personally?