Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

2004 Four Winns 180 Horizon SS boat for sale AZ

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2004 Four Winns 180 Horizon SS boat for sale AZ

It sucks to see this go, but I have other investments I want to persue right now and I need to free up some money.

Here's what it's got, asking $21k obo...

2004 Four Winns 180 Horizon SunSport, Red and white with decal package, LOADED TO THE MAX, this boat came with everything!!!! Has only 63 hours.

LOA: 18'4"
Storage Length: 20'2"
Beam: 7'9"
Keel to W/S Shelf: 48"
Total Height: 5'0"
Total Height on Trailer: 6'6"
Transom Angle: 15°
Deadrise: 19°
Bridge Clearance: 3'9"
Cockpit Height (stern): 28"
Cockpit Height (helm): 31"
Freeboard (min.): 28"
Draft (drive down): 31"
Draft (drive up): 14"
Fuel: 32 gal
Persons Capacity: 8
Maximum Capacity: 1300 lbs
Mericruiser 4.3MPI 220HP and GREAT gas mileage

Go to www.fourwinns.com for more info about their boats, etc.

It has depth finder, trim gauge, power trim tilt, etc.

The boat has the sport seating which swivels 180 degrees and can move forward and back, and the seat cushions flip up to offer you taller seating. It has a full rear bench seat that folds out to a large bed area for sleeping. It has the extended swin platform as well. It also has the front bow cushions so you can have a full front laying area, etc. It comes with a custom mooring cover (boat cover) in tan that matches the interior accents. It has stainless steal retractable cleats as well.

I installed a BRAND new Clarion CDM4 CD player with Sirius sat, etc, Sirius sat is on the boat and I will see about transferring the 1 year subscription with the purchase. I also installed the Clarion Remote control with stainless steal bezel for this head unit! It has 4 Sony Marine speakers and sounds awesome!

Boat has the wood trim option and comes with all the lifevests and knee boards, ropes, etc, etc. It has 2 props, a 21 pitch prop and a 19 pitch prop which is on the outdrive now. You will be set to go to all the lakes in AZ with this setup too.

The bimini top is in perfect condition and the interior is in top condition too, the boat has always been washed after taking it out and I have waxed this thing many times, it's looking VERY nice!!!

The boat has the matching Four Winns trailer, with brakes, in perfect shape, swing away tongue, this boat fits in my dads garage just fine with the swing arm away.

Tags are good till 06/07, not sure how to transfer that stuff, but they are current and good.

I'm probably forgetting a lot, but if you have any questions just ask. This boat is very easy to drive and rides amazing! It has plenty of power and is able to tow me (244 lbs) out of the water on a wakeboard with ease!

If you want to see more pics I will get some and if you want to see it in person just let me know.

Last edited by Orange Peel; 11-01-2006 at 04:57 PM.

Quick Reply: 2004 Four Winns 180 Horizon SS boat for sale AZ