Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Word to the wise and smarta$$e$

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 04:00 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Word to the wise and smarta$$e$

When a cop pulls you over for lighting them up and speeding off, don't respond with "i didn't know there were laws against accelaration" I ****** lucked out with a warning but only after saying i was just joking...and a simple sobriety test. Really i didn't mean any harm i just wanted to show the misses some grunt, so just be safe and always always check you mirrors.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Chris95Z
When a cop pulls you over for lighting them up and speeding off, don't respond with "i didn't know there were laws against accelaration" I ****** lucked out with a warning but only after saying i was just joking...and a simple sobriety test. Really i didn't mean any harm i just wanted to show the misses some grunt, so just be safe and always always check you mirrors.

HAHA...sounds like when I got a ticket...4 weeks after we got the wife's mach. I peeled out on blackstone and herndon because this ricer next to us was laughing and talking shiat...I had to put him in his place.....just next time shouldn't be RIGHT IN FRONT OF A COP.........Darn 5% tint at 9PM. He ticketed me and I told him exactly why I did it.....he smiled and said he couldnt' blame me, but he had to ticket me because of all the whitnesses (which was bs, how would they know)?

Well, I went to court to fight it. I was going to use the 'it's her car, not used to the clutch, I have a 65 mustang' excuse. I was the first one called up.....the officer never showed and told the judge prior to court, that he didn't remember the incident. I never thought I would be so happy to hear someone doesn't remember a mach 1.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pony...you owe that cop..he did that on purpose.....
Old 11-05-2006, 04:02 PM
TECH Regular

don't even get me started on cops not showing up to court but, it was the first and only time i took the 180 up on my way to the coast, never again will go through firebaugh, i don't care how backed up the 99 and 152 ever get. Seems like the officer you ran into was cool as ****, nice that you got off so easily.
Old 11-05-2006, 04:32 PM
TECH Resident

LS1Tech 10 Year

Yeah I just got a $1130 ticket for that. Consider yourself extremely lucky.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:22 PM
10 Second Club

fresno cops are the ******* worst! got pulled over for my tints, and ended up getting arrested! no warrants, or nothin..... just be careful! and yes, ALWAYS check your mirrors!
Old 11-06-2006, 12:41 AM
TECH Resident

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by RooRnZ28
fresno cops are the ******* worst! got pulled over for my tints, and ended up getting arrested! no warrants, or nothin..... just be careful! and yes, ALWAYS check your mirrors!
Arrested for tint? I have a feeling something is missing in that story haha.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by BitViper
Pony...you owe that cop..he did that on purpose.....

I found myself thinking the same thing.......but luckily I have not run into him again.

It's funny, eventhough my wife's car is loud as hell, the cops just look with 'cool car' look on their face. And Fresno cops aren't typically that way with loud 'fast' cars.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Chris95Z
don't even get me started on cops not showing up to court but, it was the first and only time i took the 180 up on my way to the coast, never again will go through firebaugh, i don't care how backed up the 99 and 152 ever get. Seems like the officer you ran into was cool as ****, nice that you got off so easily.

Firebaugh......HA HA.......dang chris, you and I keep running into same shiat......My father, is the FIrebaugh Mayor.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jimmard
Arrested for tint? I have a feeling something is missing in that story haha.
haha... yess well its a long story, but i guess arguing with a cop is like "resisting arrest", sooo dont argue with them on what they give you either! like i said, long story... that same day earlier i had just got a ticket for tint as well! it was a bad day......
Old 11-06-2006, 04:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Firebaugh......HA HA.......dang chris, you and I keep running into same shiat......My father, is the FIrebaugh Mayor.
that's funny as hell, damn cops though always think i'm drinkin. And i don't drink that much.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Launching!

* Speed Contest (if there's *any other* car around)
* Audible Tire Friction
* Exhibition of Speed
* Wreckless Driving

These are all the fun things he could've given you, so feel very lucky.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Banned

my dumb *** took off like an ******* smoking the tires next to a cop and got myself a DUI saturday....

Old 11-07-2006, 08:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you werent a dumb ***, you were drunk, but if you are driving drunk, you are a dumb ***
Old 11-07-2006, 09:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well I was hauling a$$ down a long street not knowing a cop was parked on the side of the road taking a nap. Next thing u know there's a cop on the right side of me cussing at me and telling me to slow the f@#$ down. I was in shock and at the same time relieved cause I guess that was a warning.LOL! Stupid cop was upset cause I woke his lazy a$$! Classic!

Quick Reply: Word to the wise and smarta$$e$