Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Saw a recent thread about this weekend...

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am gathering a great amounnt of lulz from this thread.
Old 12-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LS1 Lifeguard
ok, w/e dude i do work on my own car, but only on certain things. you dont know a damn thing greg. Slippin through 1st and 2nd WFO on is decent, now if it had DR's it would proly run lower times but w/e sorry i dont have access to that yet. + a cam should not make your car buck so damn bad at 1800 thats bull dude.
hey greg who helped you put your cam in? you couldnt do **** by yourself so stfu, you dont know everything noobcake
shut up ***...quit the internet...before you lose at it..
Old 12-29-2006, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steven, quit assuming that everything they think about you is coming from me, And when you call my car a pos, think about what your able to even accomplish with your own, Yeah you can fill up your gas tank with PREMIUM gas with your credit card but thats about all the modding youll ever do. And do not even think about calling your car a "ShowCar" because my god those things are a dime a dozen. And as for you getting an automatic on the last three f-bodies you owned in the last 30 days, maybe its because your not so comfortable driving a stick.

Last edited by 1sick'98WS6; 12-29-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And then please come over here right now and point out exactly whats f@^ked up on my car, because i would like to know, Since when does mileage mean a god damn thing, ive kept my car in the best shape possible
Old 12-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Banned

ok, w/e dude i do work on my own car, but only on certain things. you dont know a damn thing greg. Slippin through 1st and 2nd WFO on is decent, now if it had DR's it would proly run lower times but w/e sorry i dont have access to that yet. + a cam should not make your car buck so damn bad at 1800 thats bull dude.
hey greg who helped you put your cam in? you couldnt do **** by yourself so stfu, you dont know everything noobcake

ya, a high amount of valve overlap would NEVER cause bucking at 1800rpm
Old 12-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Banned

hey i heard home depot is hosting classes on saturday morning on how to properly install air filters... might wanna hit that up.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Banned

Pretty sure this kid is just a giant weiner...

And most of us are fully capable of doing our own installs with ease...I've done enough of it over the past 5 years that I prefer to give the kids something to do...I'd let Booth and Chris do pretty much anything but gears in my car, they're fully capable...And guess what, they are learning about it dumbass...

LOL @ Alex...I love you alex, but your car is fucked up...Something is wrong with the idle...
Old 12-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Banned

ya, alex's car is def. fucked up, bucking at ANY rpm is bad news. sell it.
Old 12-29-2006, 09:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thread Title Change Request:

LulzaPalooza!
Old 12-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Banned

i love when he opens his mouth LULZ are always sure to follow

please post what is wrong with alex's car so we can further pwnt you

and if you have you so much mechanical ability that you are able talk **** about how we dont know anything. Please install the next cam that comes around we dont want to **** it up or anything
Old 12-29-2006, 09:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
ya, i think he was talking about a gathering for suprise buttsecks, think i might sit this one out.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:45 AM
Banned

lmao that pic owns.
Old 12-30-2006, 03:40 AM
12 Second Club

Lulz @ Imaginary cars. Way to put us in our place
Old 12-30-2006, 05:51 AM
On The Tree

everyone is still goin if it clears up and doesnt rain. Now, these guys i dont know about whether they will grab their ***** and come is their choice, they accepted the invite but doubt they'll show. You guys dont show accept the fact that your **** and you should all quit talkin **** if your not gonna prove it. Why would you talk **** if you know nothing about the other vehicle.
Conclusion: Complete morons!

Conclusion: No Cubes to back up your mouth.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:57 AM
On The Tree

Dude, you need to take some computer classes before you graduate. Your typing sucks.

Oh, I ran a 13.5 at 104 on shitty 5 year old stock tires.

Oh well. Hey, Steven, remember that night you raped that one chick?
Old 12-30-2006, 06:04 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98cammedz
i love when he opens his mouth LULZ are always sure to follow

please post what is wrong with alex's car so we can further pwnt you

and if you have you so much mechanical ability that you are able talk **** about how we dont know anything. Please install the next cam that comes around we dont want to **** it up or anything
Fucken Werd. This thread makes me want to drink........more.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:24 AM
On The Tree

Steven all i'm going to say is to quit talking **** about all of us, cause you have no room to talk. you are a whinny little bitch who thinks he's a bad ***. but in reality has no self confidence or any true friends to confide in. and i wouldnt trust you to check tire PSI in my car. conclusion here is your a dumb ***, you have no tech skills, you talk **** about everyone, and you car is slow and you cant except it. now if you would like to talk about this in person. you can wait until i am back in town. and i will be more than happy to discuss this in person
Old 12-30-2006, 12:47 PM
Staging Lane

John, ok i do work on my car but only on specific things, all of these cars are based on conputers and i know nothing about em. Im pretty damn sure that you guys dont know how to tune or re-adjust yours with percision. I do not talk ****, i state opinions / facts that i can see clearly. My car is slow, ITS STOCK! But i dont care its got 35,000 miles on it and its spotless! If i decide to get a roller ill be happy to shut them all up myself but i have no time and not enough money to keep myself fully stable at this point in my life. John your a realistic guy and try to talk the truth and all that good ****, but the only thing is you guys have not known me long enough to find out what i am all about.
Booth, im glad you know how to work with puttin words other peoples mouths on the internet. Good job that'll get you as far as you are right now... ******* no where!
Greg, your a retard and a little bitch, good job you have time i dont.
Josh, get your own acc you ***, stop talkin **** you hardly even know me.
All the **** i do to my car will not lower its value too badly, although all the **** you retards have done to yours, makes your car beat up and drag ready. your cars will not have the value my car has... Ever! high miles and modifications raise and lower the price. Good luck on loosing money.
Old 12-30-2006, 12:59 PM
On The Tree

and
Old 12-30-2006, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

WTF you stupid piece of **** little bitch, who ever said we cared what these god damn cars are worth? Can't you get it through your thick ******* skull that money isn't why we do this? I guess your materialistic centered existence is incapable of realizing that people can and do things for fun without consideration of how much they can turn around and sell it for. If all you care about in the end with a car is money, then STFU, go learn how to do the work you want done to your car, put the blood sweat and tears into it, then look at what you've done and admire it. You'll think a lot less of what the car is actually worth then. But ****, just driving it to a shop every month when you've saved up twice the ammount of money to have the mod done for you than if you were to do it yourself, of course is going to make you count every ******* dollar that you put into the car. Jesus christ some ******* people these days.

And a small block chevy is a small block chevy. Just because a computer is used to control the fueling for the engine doesn't mean that you have to have a ******* degree in computer engineering to install a ******* cam. You obviously seem to have forgotten that these things are still mechanical devices. So untill I see a ******* computer spin an axle through internal combustion, don't go saying you're afraid to do your own work because the computer runs the car. I'll give you "I just feel more comfortable having someone else do it" ... or "I don't have the resources/time to do it." But to say that because we do our own work means our ****'s always fucked up is just ignorant. And yes none of us with the exception of Truck Chris tune our cars, but part of that is because we have someone who has been tuning LS1's for years, and knows these engines like the back of his hand as far as tuning goes, and on top of that he's pretty damn reasonably priced. So why the **** wouldn't we use that resource.

**** kid, quit being such a tool and open your eyes.

Quick Reply: Saw a recent thread about this weekend...