Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Tombstone ,AZ tour

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine is the new cavalier looking deal...Nothing impressive at all, just comfy daily driver
Old 02-17-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default 2 months and we head south

i am a huge westerns fan, where besides tombstone should i see???
Old 02-18-2007, 01:42 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Wyoming T/A
i am a huge westerns fan, where besides tombstone should i see???
Must see sites to visit in Tombstone are the Bird Cage Theater, the Court House (museum), and of course the location of the (in)famous gun fight.

Places to visit near Tombstone are the cities of Bisbee and Douglas. If you enjoy hiking there is Cochise Stronghold, the John Slaughter Ranch, the Chiricahua Mountains, the Dragoon Mountains, and the Huachuca Mountains. If you can get a pass (at the Main Gate) to enter Fort Huachuca, there are two very good museums about the rich history of the region, the Apache, the Buffalo Soldier, Poncho Villa, and the copper and silver mining.

Here is a good start for additional information, http://www.explorecochise.com/

Hotel accommodations are available in Tucson, Sierra Vista, Tombstone, and Bisbee.

Last edited by azredbird; 02-18-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Old 02-18-2007, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azredbird
Must see sites to visit in Tombstone are the Bird Cage Theater, the Court House (museum), and of course the location of the (in)famous gun fight.

Places to visit near Tombstone are the cities of Bisbee and Douglas. If you enjoy hiking there is Cochise Stronghold, the John Slaughter Ranch, the Chiricahua Mountains, the Dragoon Mountains, and the Huachuca Mountains. If you can get a pass (at the Main Gate) to enter Fort Huachuca, there are two very good museums about the rich history of the region, the Apache, the Buffalo Soldier, Poncho Villa, and the copper and silver mining.

Here is a good start for additional information, http://www.explorecochise.com/

Hotel accommodations are available in Tucson, Sierra Vista, Tombstone, and Bisbee.
thanks for that great info.. cant wait to get there

Quick Reply: Tombstone ,AZ tour