Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Totalled '99 Z/28 F/S! (NorCal)

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Totalled '99 Z/28 F/S! (NorCal)

I'm gonna try to sell this as is. I was going to try to fix her up but just don't have the funds right now to do so. Im located in the Bay Area (Los Altos) and am truely sorry to see her go. Figured this would be a nice project for someone or if someone needs parts for a swap or whatever reason. I'm looking to get $6,000 as I figured I could get about that much by going ahead and parting it out.

The motor has 93,474 miles on it but runs like a champ. There's nothing wrong with it as the wreck didn't affect it at all. It does start and fire up but won't run long without a radiator and some of the other sensors that are unplugged. The engine produced 430rwhp/419rwtq on a dynapack chassis dyno. All the specs on the motor can be view at the cardomain link below.

Problems - Obviously has two front bent frame rail along with a bent front clip. Airbags did deploy which might be an expensive fix. Front windshield is smashed because of the airbags deploying. Powersteering and air pump will be need to be replaced. Then of course anything else that you see missing on the front end.

Any other questions/pics that are needed, just ask. No I'm not parting it out... yet

Cardomain site - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2204635/1

Old 02-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Banned

holy crap that sucks!

man, i come across these threads and it seems to happen to the least expected people... i always like that z28 too.

good luck
Old 02-16-2007, 01:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, sorry to hear bro. That would make a great parts swap car for me if I had the funds.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Launching!

Default 99 Z/28

If you plan on selling those TT2's separately, please let me know

Beautiful car, sorry to see this

Quick Reply: Totalled '99 Z/28 F/S! (NorCal)