Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Vid from my Friday meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007 | 09:46 AM
Teching In

Ok seriously - I think the good people of LS1Tech have seen enough and are are tired of this. Am I right??

Its clear, after every single one of my post, a proud member of SCM (The secondary LA Based version) has to come in and spout off in some way - trying to start something with me. Are we done? Do you really want this to continue.

If you guys really want this to continue please insert more comedic juvinile post here on out.

BTW: Since all my post from GME and LS1Tech shows up on SCM message board, lets see which forum on SCM this post shows up in. I'm curious.

Peace out.
Old 03-02-2007 | 06:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Funny that you say that you want to end this, yet every sentance you typed is directed as an insult. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks.

I'm going to tell you this once. GME lost its members because the president refused to listen to those that elected him. Sorry, but in the end, this comes down to the same problem that governments have faced throughout the history of human existance.

SoCal Muscle doesn't have these problems because we're a collective group of friends and we're civalized about how we make our decisions. You have your members and we have ours. GME and SCM have 2 different ideals of how we run our clubs and that's it. End this stupid feud now and we'll not speak on it again.

We'll see you tonight, Dan. Leave the immaturity at home.

Matt.

P.S.
A MODERATOR SHOULD LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE THIS CONTINUES

Last edited by SCM_Crash; 03-02-2007 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-02-2007 | 09:44 PM
Teching In

I bet that post makes you feel a full 4 feet tall huh!

I guess not listening to a few outcast who wanted to make a GM club into an "everything club" then ya - I did not listen. Your point?

Why did you "move" all the mentioned post? Afraid everyone's gonna see the maturity level at SCM (The LA based secondary version)??

I thought this was over in November. Everyone who matters knows the real story and knows you guys are not telling te whole truth.

You, Dave, Jenny can continue the banter. I'm out.

Peace.

Last edited by ILMODC; 03-02-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 03-03-2007 | 07:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What ever. I moved the posts because Curly and I are trying to resolve this; which you don't seem to be trying to do at all. Yes, a couple SCM's members have acted somewhat immature and Curly and I are taking care of that. But the President of GME should know his limits. And he's crossed them. If you haven't noticed, through out all of this, Curly and I have not lowered ourselves to name calling and personal attacks.

By the way, as it stands, SoCal Muscle has been around longer then the other "So Cal Muscle" car club. Mike founded it in 2002 from what I understand. GME's loss just escalated it's member base. So stop with the "secondary version." Think about it. GME was founded by a guy that was humiliated and kicked out of a club... Maybe someone had some DIFFERENT ideals. When GME had members, you were never an active president. To me, that sounds like Charles. And then when members of GME wanted to add a bigger variety of cars other than f-bodies, we got kicked. So stop. We all got what we wanted. Socal has all the types of cars we want, and GME is still limited to GM just like you wanted.

I don't know why you insist in fighting about this. And what "Truth" do you speak of? As far as I know the story is plain and simple: you didn't want other car makes so we left.

By the way, who the hell is Jenny? The only Jenny I know is my girlfriend and she's not a member nor active in ANYTHING GME or SCM has ever done.

It'd be nice to get this all to stop. I don't know what happened that's making you so touchy, but you need to get control over yourself.

Last edited by SCM_Crash; 03-03-2007 at 07:28 AM.
Old 03-03-2007 | 02:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SCM_Crash
Yes, a couple SCM's members have acted somewhat immature
A couple? LOL. The truth shall set you free my man.

Curly and I have not lowered ourselves to name calling and personal attacks.
Um, ok, then WTF is this? You called me a **** just a few days ago. Then a while back you bitched cause I was giving you guys "The silent treatment". I have left you guys alone from day one. Let you guys blossom and this is what I get.

WTF is this? Your last post on the very bottom?

http://www.socalmuscle.com/forum/vie...t=114&start=30

OH, but by the time anyone reads this, you will have moved this into your "members only" section.

GME was founded by a guy that was humiliated and kicked out of a club...
Interesting. I wonder if Charles will agree with that statement. Lets find out.

We all got what we wanted. Socal has all the types of cars we want, and GME is still limited to GM just like you wanted.
Wow. It sure does. Datsun's with identity crises (that runs 12s, hehehe), Jenny Craig and his dodge truck. Mitsubishis's, the list screams performance muscle. Sorry I didn't want to turn my club into a used car lot from Van Nuys Blvd.

I love the picture day concept too. Since you cant use any of GME's pics, you organize a picture day with someone's uncle's Dodge Darts, neighbors and friends cars. People's cars that are not even in the club. What a scurry to produce a product that doesn't even exist. Dave was right. That is really retarded. Next.

Props to Dave. He was right on.

Thanks for leaving my car club the way it was intended. GM Cars. Genius.

And belive me. No one was kicked out, you guys all walked if I recall.

Are we done here? I thought you wanted this to stop? I'm done. Out.
Old 03-03-2007 | 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You couldn't be more wrong. Yes only a couple. As far as I can see, only Dave and Jason were doing anything wrong. As I said before, Curly and I are taking care of it.

Originally Posted by ILMODC
Um, ok, then WTF is this? You called me a **** just a few days ago. Then a while back you bitched cause I was giving you guys "The silent treatment". I have left you guys alone from day one. Let you guys blossom and this is what I get.
That's cause you are. You're acting lame. I've never seen you act like this, but I've NEVER said anything I don't mean. Also, I posted it on our forum. You don't like what SCM has to say, stay off our forum. I don't know about the bitching from the silent treatment. I don't recall that nor even remember you leaving. Don't give me flak because you're insecure.

WTF is this? Your last post on the very bottom?

http://www.socalmuscle.com/forum/vie...t=114&start=30

OH, but by the time anyone reads this, you will have moved this into your "members only" section.
That's good entertainment. I thought that was funny as hell. It's staying.

Interesting. I wonder if Charles will agree with that statement. Lets find out.
OK. What-ev.

Wow. It sure does. Datsun's with identity crises (that runs 12s, hehehe), Jenny Craig and his dodge truck. Mitsubishis's, the list screams performance muscle. Sorry I didn't want to turn my club into a used car lot from Van Nuys Blvd.
Funny you say that. You "used" to be about speed. Now we only see you "trying" to speed in your Ion. Lame. You do your "donuts" in your FWD Ion while the real cars come to our club. I think I'd rather have an LS1 Datsun then a Redline. Sorry. It may be used, but it at least can hit 100MPH without getting laughed at. Seems that even though we have a "Used Car Lot", people will generally agree that the cars are more interesting then the stock GM low-end POS cars you guys have. "WOW! A Redline ION! Pop the hood on that bad boy!"

I love the picture day concept too. Since you cant use any of GME's pics, you organize a picture day with someone's uncle's Dodge Darts, neighbors and friends cars. People's cars that are not even in the club. What a scurry to produce a product that doesn't even exist. Dave was right. That is really retarded. Next.
Um... As I recall, all those GME pics were taken of cars that aren't in GME. YOUR ION IS THE ONLY GME MEMBERS CAR IN ANY OF THOSE PICS!!! Not to mention that we dragged out LOTS of people for those pics that weren't in GME AT ALL to begin with. Don't start with this hypocritical ****. You'll loose this battle faster then you lost your members. We've still got all those pics from the original shoot and I cropped, stiched, and color balanced them already.

Have a look for yourself:

(By the way, your car looks much better in that PUKE green I gave it.)
Count how many of those cars are not in GME or NEVER WERE in GME.
I'd say roughly all but maybe 2. (Yours and Brads.)

Don't be so touchy. Every thing you throw at me I might just throw back at you and let it back fire (like your car) in your face.

Props to Dave. He was right on.
He usually is. That's among many of the reasons we like him. And unlike the dictatorship you've got going for GME, his opinion counts.

Thanks for leaving my car club the way it was intended. GM Cars. Genius.

And belive me. No one was kicked out, you guys all walked if I recall.

Are we done here? I thought you wanted this to stop? I'm done. Out.
You're welcome. We're all very happy for you and your "cars". By the way, how often do you have to wind them up? Is it a BIG key?

We're done. Curly will drop off your tapes and there will be no more discussion options. We gave you all a chance to quit this peacefully, but you didn't take the options. The text messages you sent to Curly were by far insulting to me and our club. You've made it very clear you have no intensions to end this.

My thought is that we do exactly this. From this day on, assuming you will give a reply to this message, GME and SCM keep eachother's names out our mouths. We wont talk or mention GME, and GME will do the same for SCM. Consider it a Club-wide restraining order.

We look very bad now, thanks to this feud. Our reputations haven't been made clear and we're already trashing our names. If you had more respect for ANYTHING you would have stopped when we said we would stop. But you didn't and continued to insult us.

Fin.

Last edited by SCM_Crash; 03-03-2007 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-03-2007 | 07:49 PM
Teching In

Hey Big Guy. I think you should just take Dereks advice bro.

Nuff' said.
Old 03-03-2007 | 07:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Talking

as the CHINESE say....Veddy, Veddy, Rice.
Old 03-04-2007 | 05:08 PM
On The Tree

C'mon guys, seriously. End this crap now. Daniel, I've got no hard feelings man, but c'mon.. Where the F is the old Big D that we all used to know. You used to denounce anything that the F-body addicts said about GME, or any of the other clubs for that matter. Dont get me wrong though, I know that neither side is innocent, but honestly, this childish behavior on both sides needs to end.

As far as everyone going their seperate ways, I will attribute most of this to the arrogant way you had Russ handle everything. We were all fine with the idea of an offshoot club from GME so that ties would not be broken like the friendships that just disentegrated from all this. I dont like Russ.. He was OK in my book until all of his fascist BS took place in your stead when Mya was sick (Im glad shes OK btw) Russ was one problem, your anti-willingness to accept changes or ideas was the other. That being all said and done, things ended up to be the way they are, and there is no changing that. The best course of action now is no action at all.

Leave it be and dont bring it up even in defense. (Yes Im saying this of all people, I know) But seriously, how many attacks have you seen from me? Granted, I throw in a comment or two but the general tone of my few responses have been for peace.

I hope that an amicable solution can be found through all of this that will be acceped by all parties involved. I really do.

P.S. I dont know why you called anyone "Jenny Craig" Last I checked you werent exactly a dietary spokesmodel yourself. This is the kind of childish **** I am talking about.

P.P.S. This is not Andy, It is Mike... I dont have, nor do I want a screen name for this board... especially for this kind of BS.

Last edited by SLCKLS1; 03-04-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-04-2007 | 05:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just to set the record straight, last time I checked, Dan lost lots of weight. He's becoming a taller version of me.

But I do still agree with you, Mike. Jason shouldn't be called Jenny Craig.
Old 03-04-2007 | 07:24 PM
Teching In

Just to set some things straight I've been in touch with ILMOD and Andrea on and off over the past week and this is comming to a close finally. There is one thing that Andrea said to me and it's the truest thing. We can agree to disagree. But from here on let's use board for what it's designed for, talking about cars.
Old 03-05-2007 | 01:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
as the CHINESE say....Veddy, Veddy, Rice.

Hahaha. Sweet. Then you'll love this one. Its even better!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqCeFpNa7fc
Old 03-05-2007 | 08:12 PM
On The Tree

Daniel... Mike again.. Can you please be decent enough to at least pull those links off your sig? Thats very unnecessary and just going to add fuel to the fire..

Thanks man!

Quick Reply: Vid from my Friday meet