Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Need Test car for JP USA Body Kit test fitment for 98-03 Transam!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it's not worth arguing about, then why are you so mad about it? So mad, that not only are you making critical errors, your sentence structure is horrible.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:33 PM
Launching!

whatever you guys have fun
Old 03-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Banned

ok, bye!
Old 03-20-2007, 07:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
ok, what *** sent you that? im sure he doesnt have enough ***** to coem forward.

and fyi, it IS true that ALL f-body owners are like this so :stfu: and go peddle your **** elsewhere.

youre gonna end up with someone's gay *** car to test it on anyway, lol
I'm not here to start **** or anything like that but you're calling me a *** because I said like the kit? Instead of bashing a product that someone came out with, why not try encouraging them to helping them make a better product? It's not like as if he came on here talkin' all kinds of negative sh*t about FBodies when he could have done so, instead he came on here asking for help. Again I stand by my statment, "not all FBody owners are the same" if someone came out with something for our cars regardless of whether I like it or not I'm not going to bash their product.

JP

Sorry Bro I'm not local, I live in NorCal and I'm currently deployed...
Old 03-20-2007, 08:03 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Zeke34
I'm not here to start **** or anything like that but you're calling me a *** because I said like the kit? Instead of bashing a product that someone came out with, why not try encouraging them to helping them make a better product? It's not like as if he came on here talkin' all kinds of negative sh*t about FBodies when he could have done so, instead he came on here asking for help. Again I stand by my statment, "not all FBody owners are the same" if someone came out with something for our cars regardless of whether I like it or not I'm not going to bash their product.

JP

Sorry Bro I'm not local, I live in NorCal and I'm currently deployed...
they could have made a kit that looked decent or none at all if they werent wanting to hear honest feedback on their very poor design
Old 03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zeke34
Instead of bashing a product that someone came out with, why not try encouraging them to helping them make a better product? It's not like as if he came on here talkin' all kinds of negative sh*t about FBodies when he could have done so, instead he came on here asking for help.
Yeah, that would have been a great business decision Mr. Trump......... let's bash the f-bod crowd then try to sell them our kit.