Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

California want's to kill all the pitbull's.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007 | 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6
its in a pitbulls instict to be a fighting dog..

its like trying to domesticate a wolf..

kill em all I say... mean suckers...
stupidest **** i heard all weak

imma post this on myspace
Old 03-24-2007 | 03:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Dan
I agree, I bet if you look at the dogs that are viscious, they are owned by gangbangers..they think they are badass themselves so the dog needs to be that way too.
this is wut irritates me the most its people like them that need to be put down not the dogs. i posted this on myspace
Old 03-24-2007 | 07:03 PM
11 Second Club

i dont think all pits should be killed, that is ******* retarded and pretty un-american in general. Cars, electricity, etc.. kill people too, ban them all? No. Just associate more responsibility with owning a pitbull, hold the owner more responsible for attacks its pet makes, check into perspective buyers. Guns kill people too, so the **** what? Sorry to hear about your niece getting mauled, but lots of young people are mauled by all sorts of unfortunate events every day, and we don't ban all of those things. That would just make this country more of a breeding ground for idiots than it already is becoming, and lose even more rights.
Old 03-24-2007 | 09:30 PM
Launching!

that is some bullshit...my friend has blue/brundle pups for sale right now, his male and female are docile as a ****** kitten...
Old 03-26-2007 | 06:42 PM
TECH Regular

it'll never happen. Every so often, some legistature (state, county, city, ect) tries to pass something restricting certain breeds, and pits, bully breeds, german shepards, and huskies are usually the popular targets. Every time though, the American Kennel Club knocks it down in the courts, citing the unconstitutionality (there is your $50 word for the day, providing I spelled it right) of the legislation. What usually happens is that legislature either totally drops it or changes it to basing the restrictions/legal action on the individual actions of each dog. If your dog attacks a little kid, its probably going to get put down, so forth and so on. If you really want to see this knocked down, contact your local AKC office and make a donation to thier legal fund, or however they have it set up. Lawyers and court fees are expensive. The system is there for a reason, don't lay down and take it in the pooper if you believe in something.
Old 03-26-2007 | 06:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6
its in a pitbulls instict to be a fighting dog..

its like trying to domesticate a wolf..

kill em all I say... mean suckers...
Amazing. I think this comment makes its own case for the author's genius. GR33N GoblinM6, please report to the nearest clinic for sterlization, you really don't need to be polluting the gene pool. Better yet, please find a cave in a very remote area and relocate yourself there permantly.
Old 03-26-2007 | 07:03 PM
Launching!

did everybody miss my post on page 2?? IT'S A MYTH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2007 | 01:33 AM
12 Second Club

i have two pit bulls they let my six year old ride them.they are the greatest they love all my other animals they only get mean when stupid people train them that why my neigbors say i need to get ride of them but i tell them to f@#k them selfs my dogs are part of my family people just belive there mean because thats what they hear...

Quick Reply: California want's to kill all the pitbull's.