Old 03-19-2007, 06:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IBT
Old 03-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TITAN
Ding Ding Ding! That's definitely part of it....
ok, what's the rest? how hard is it to type a short answer of why I am the only one getting banned for everything, rather than just read everything and hint off of what other people say? i don't get it.

look at all these other threads going around, with nothing but modified pictures of fellow members, but it's ok, because their from California, and their names aren't Greg or Josh.

TITAN you make me laugh my friend. Have a lovely day.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Staging Lane

I don't get it either, i even PM'd Nine ***** over the weekend with an apology for the way I have acted on here in the past...I told him I was mainly here for technical info, and some posting in the Western forums...

I don't see what I have done to deserve being singled out by the mods...Everyone has their part in this, even the Cali guys...I just don't see what the big deal is, we're all having fun here, it's not like we're whoring up the internal engine section or anything...Maybe it's being done out of spite, or perhaps it's just discrimination; whatever it is I would like a reason and point out which rule I have broken that others haven't...
Old 03-19-2007, 08:47 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah I wanna apologize to RyneZ06, N20GTO, and LS1BIRD.....came off on the wrong foot! We're all here basically for the same stuff and thats to get technical info on each other's rides. If I offended anyone of you....Im sorry. Seriously.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Staging Lane

I like giving everyone ****, it's a way to bond with eachother...No need to take it personal, I sure don't...
Old 03-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Junior High Director

You two are not the only ones that have been banned...several CA peeps have been banned as well for similar things...the thing is...you two repeatedly start useless chatty thread AND have said numerous racial comments, etc that we do not tolerate on this board...yet you come back everytime and continue to do the same things...I guess you really don't get it......
Old 03-19-2007, 08:59 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah I didn't take it personal either....just seems that way to everyone else reading our messages.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:05 PM
Staging Lane

You two are not the only ones that have been banned...several CA peeps have been banned as well for similar things...the thing is...you two repeatedly start useless chatty thread AND have said numerous racial comments, etc that we do not tolerate on this board...yet you come back everytime and continue to do the same things...I guess you really don't get it......

I'm done with the racial stuff...Haven't seen a recent post with racism in it by me, I even ignored all the beaner and wetback talk in one of the other threads by some of the other members...I'm trying to not get banned again, and you go and do it to me...repeatedly...I'm going to come back, no matter how many times you ban me...I guess you really don't get it...

And i haven't started a thread other than posting a transmission for sale...But it's ok to start a useless thread of a guy in a rainbow belt???
Old 03-19-2007, 09:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by N2OGTO
I don't get it either, i even PM'd Nine ***** over the weekend with an apology for the way I have acted on here in the past...I told him I was mainly here for technical info, and some posting in the Western forums...

I don't see what I have done to deserve being singled out by the mods...Everyone has their part in this, even the Cali guys...I just don't see what the big deal is, we're all having fun here, it's not like we're whoring up the internal engine section or anything...Maybe it's being done out of spite, or perhaps it's just discrimination; whatever it is I would like a reason and point out which rule I have broken that others haven't...
See that your doing it agian
Old 03-19-2007, 09:43 PM
11 Second Club

yay. Yeh... that one time you guys were all wasted or something I think, and had like 90 threads filled with the stuff.. pretty sure thats what set them over. Like BigDaddyBry says.. from time to time we all joke around in here.. but.. i mean nobody has seen too much **** from me on here lately.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
Yeah I wanna apologize to RyneZ06, N20GTO, and LS1BIRD.....came off on the wrong foot! We're all here basically for the same stuff and thats to get technical info on each other's rides. If I offended anyone of you....Im sorry. Seriously.
exactly, i'm here for technical info, and honestly, i look forward to coming to the western section to get a break from everything else, and have some fun conversations, and read some funny stuff with close members.

and if i talk **** to somebody, don't take it seriously, as Josh said... it's fun to talk **** every once in a while, arguing actually stimulates different parts of the brain, not used in ordinary situations, in other words, it's healthy to argue.

i don't recall a single time when our ca friends have gotten the same punishment as josh and I, but i'll take your word for it. as josh said, nobody was banned for the huge myspace pic battle going on, with MULTIPLE threads created for each individual, but one seemingly obscene post by josh or I and we BOTH get banned, as if we were tied together.

i'm not saying i want to see the CA guys get banned, i really enjoy talking to them and joking around with them, like i said before, i look forward to coming to the western section just to talk some smack/joke around with those guys.

I'm done with the racial stuff...Haven't seen a recent post with racism in it by me, I even ignored all the beaner and wetback talk in one of the other threads by some of the other members...I'm trying to not get banned again, and you go and do it to me...repeatedly...I'm going to come back, no matter how many times you ban me...I guess you really don't get it...

And i haven't started a thread other than posting a transmission for sale...But it's ok to start a useless thread of a guy in a rainbow belt???

i'm not looking to get them banned, just looking to stop ME from getting banned for ridiculous, extremely minor reasons.

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
See that your doing it agian
if that is really a reason for why josh gets banned, that is the most immature, ridiculous reason i've ever heard, people getting mad because of a joke about an internet forum screen name

finally, i would like to say, as josh said above, I will not leave LS1tech.com, you can ban me everyday, and i'm not going anywhere, so it might even be a good idea using that time doing something more productive maybe?
Old 03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Junior High Director

Wow...you're done with the racial stuff? You just used it again...and yo think I don't get it? All I get is that some of you guys are a bunch of extremely immature insensitive kids who have nothign better to do than stir up crap on car boards...
Old 03-19-2007, 09:52 PM
11 Second Club

^ ban him again.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Banned

ps. the rainbow belt pic was hilarious, that should be stickied.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Banned

Wow...you're done with the racial stuff? You just used it again...and yo think I don't get it? All I get is that some of you guys are a bunch of extremely immature insensitive kids who have nothign better to do than stir up crap on car boards...

*nothing

have you ever thought that maybe you're too tight with the security, and not friendly with us enough to enjoy some of these convos? i'm serious, you should start actually talking with us rather than just lurking and banning Josh and I, and deleting threads like you're afraid we're all out to get you and ruin your western section and get you fired from the ls1tech squad.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:09 PM
11 Second Club

this is the most i've seen titan reply in a single thread. props.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:38 PM
Junior High Director

Originally Posted by THEGREG
*nothing

have you ever thought that maybe you're too tight with the security, and not friendly with us enough to enjoy some of these convos? i'm serious, you should start actually talking with us rather than just lurking and banning Josh and I, and deleting threads like you're afraid we're all out to get you and ruin your western section and get you fired from the ls1tech squad.
Seeing as you algo got the wrath from the OWNER of this board...I am pretty sure I am not too "tight" on security...there are certain things we allow and don;t allow on this board...and in fact, the owners of this board even started a whole site (www.seatstaysup.com) dedicated just to chatting...so please by all means feel free to take your conversations there if you just want to BS about this, that and the other thing...
Old 03-19-2007, 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

G-Rag deserves a second chance, maybe he wasn't held enough as a child so he wants attention from you TITAN.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

I was giving an example, those names were posted by other members in another thread, sorry you missed that...

Immature??? Maybe 2 months ago...I haven't done a damn thing recently...

Insensitive??? Absolutely

Nothing better to do??? No. I have a job You should be happy i don't post much during the day
Old 03-19-2007, 10:50 PM
Staging Lane

Seeing as you algo got the wrath from the OWNER of this board...I am pretty sure I am not too "tight" on security...there are certain things we allow and don;t allow on this board...and in fact, the owners of this board even started a whole site (www.seatstaysup.com) dedicated just to chatting...so please by all means feel free to take your conversations there if you just want to BS about this, that and the other thing...
Wrath??? ......what???

And i don't know if you remember the conversation we had at an earlier time about us not being welcome on that little place...

Here's a suggestion, instead of trying to be a hardass thread ****, why don't you relax and post up once in a while...You're going to end up with an ulcer or a heart attack if you don't lighten up...