Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

2002 Trans Am WS6 F.S.!!! I need it gone asap! $18,000 obo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 11:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes it was. When it was purchased it was stickered up and it was all body color. After that we did the roof, rear bumper, mirrors, and the ws6 badge all black. Then the suspension work, The hid's and other things. It is hard to tell it was sam's.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:31 PM
Banned

Since I have gotten Several Replys from numerous Members of this Forum, Including WS6 Manny, Asking me to share my Reasearch information on the vehicle, i shall share the information for Potential Buyer Benefit.

...I have been in the search for a clean F-body for a while and have been searching different sources. I then came across this Trans Am for sale buy WS6 Manny for $25,000...at that time i knew it was a rediculous price. So i chilled back and just kept an eye on the sale. a week later i saw driving my supra in Brea and noticed at Puter Trans Am parking in a parking lot. I looked over the car and by the mods and pics from autotrader i knew it was the the WS6Manny Was selling. I could tell buy the A-piller gauges, apex-i screen and Nitrous Bottle in the back seat.

Since i was there i decided to glace over the car, inquiring the VIN number from the front windshield. At that moment the price was still to high so i decided to do research. I Ran a CarFax to confirm milage and smog registration Information.

Doing some research on the net and calling in infomation i found out the car was bought and owned in ahaheim by a Man named Sam Shahidzadeh in 2002. I Contacted Sam, Which now owns a Performance shop in Costa Mesa Called SRT Motorsports (Which in my research i found out that this shop is a little sketch in thye work they do and have heard MANY bad comments from former customers about damage happening to there cars.

I Found out that the car was sold to WS6 manny for an amount of around $14,000. The Former owner, sam, had modded the car buy removing the The muffler, Added the Apex-i Rev Speed Meter and Autometer Gauges, 4.11 Gears and a NOS Wet Nitrous Kit running a 200 SHOT. I knew that the car had been equipped with a nitrous kit from The AutoTrader Ad....but i did Not know that the Shot was THAT Big...which a stock LS1 Bottom end cannot handle. More research said that the car had been in and accident involed the rear of the car and was repaired buy Ahaheim Autobody on La Palma.

...then this started getting fishy on the forums. I started reading on here and the seller, WS6Manny, started stating that the car was a SLP Special Edition Car and claiming "SLP=Special". From my understanding this is BS because GM never made anything related to the WS6.

The company SLP was Contracted by GM to Modify a regular Z28 Camero into a SS at there factory on the east coast. They would change things like hoods, exausts, interior peices and engine parts on the camero to make it a SS and then was sent back to GM to be sold at Chevrolet Dealerships.....SLP had NOTHING to do with the WS6 or the Pontiac Trans-Am in anyway.

I also noticed that when the price started dropping the Auto Trader Page began to change. I noticed that anything related with the Nitrous had been removed, Pics and Infomation and was replaced with with Information stating that the car has Z06 Heads/Cam...which i highly doubt now due to my research. Also noticed was the comment in the AutoTrader Ad stating it was "Adult Owned" Yet from info searched on many boards in it driven and owned by a 19 year old kid....maybe it was just under his father's name.....but the facts are not correct on the autotrader ad.

I am not trying to flame...just sharing info asked buy other participating site members
Old 03-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NISSANBOY
^shift-lock.net is better than this forum because ********* like this dont exist...you are a very very very pathetic individual if you need to say fucked up **** like that in this guys for sale thread to get attention please leave the thread and go kill yourself. shift-lock.net ftw. **** ls1tech

would you take 16000 cashiers check + clean s13 coupe w/o sunroof auto black?
What is the problem and the foul language.....i dont understand your agression..i am PMing mods asking to ban your IP for the rude and Unnessisary Comments
Old 03-25-2007, 11:38 PM
TECH Regular

Dude first of all you don't know **** about this car. The car was not sold for 14,000. The nitrous was removed, the apex'i rsm was removed, the car never had a 200 shot, and if it did it was never used. The n20 was jetted at 100 hp and was never used when my father was alive. It is now gone and sold. AS for the wreck you claim, there are no signs of any wreck. And for the slp ******** comment you made, at no point in any threads i claim its slp, SLP is not SPL. SPL is something different, spl is short for special ***. What makes you post **** like this. Leave this thread, your not going to be the buyer. How dare you post **** like this when my father just passed away. God rest his soul.

Last edited by ws6manny; 03-25-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:39 PM
Banned

that was a low blow man but it is what it is

Originally Posted by Sammy Supra
Since I have gotten Several Replys from numerous Members of this Forum, Including WS6 Manny, Asking me to share my Reasearch information on the vehicle, i shall share the information for Potential Buyer Benefit.

...I have been in the search for a clean F-body for a while and have been searching different sources. I then came across this Trans Am for sale buy WS6 Manny for $25,000...at that time i knew it was a rediculous price. So i chilled back and just kept an eye on the sale. a week later i saw driving my supra in Brea and noticed at Puter Trans Am parking in a parking lot. I looked over the car and by the mods and pics from autotrader i knew it was the the WS6Manny Was selling. I could tell buy the A-piller gauges, apex-i screen and Nitrous Bottle in the back seat.

Since i was there i decided to glace over the car, inquiring the VIN number from the front windshield. At that moment the price was still to high so i decided to do research. I Ran a CarFax to confirm milage and smog registration Information.

Doing some research on the net and calling in infomation i found out the car was bought and owned in ahaheim by a Man named Sam Shahidzadeh in 2002. I Contacted Sam, Which now owns a Performance shop in Costa Mesa Called SRT Motorsports (Which in my research i found out that this shop is a little sketch in thye work they do and have heard MANY bad comments from former customers about damage happening to there cars.

I Found out that the car was sold to WS6 manny for an amount of around $14,000. The Former owner, sam, had modded the car buy removing the The muffler, Added the Apex-i Rev Speed Meter and Autometer Gauges, 4.11 Gears and a NOS Wet Nitrous Kit running a 200 SHOT. I knew that the car had been equipped with a nitrous kit from The AutoTrader Ad....but i did Not know that the Shot was THAT Big...which a stock LS1 Bottom end cannot handle. More research said that the car had been in and accident involed the rear of the car and was repaired buy Ahaheim Autobody on La Palma.

...then this started getting fishy on the forums. I started reading on here and the seller, WS6Manny, started stating that the car was a SLP Special Edition Car and claiming "SLP=Special". From my understanding this is BS because GM never made anything related to the WS6.

The company SLP was Contracted by GM to Modify a regular Z28 Camero into a SS at there factory on the east coast. They would change things like hoods, exausts, interior peices and engine parts on the camero to make it a SS and then was sent back to GM to be sold at Chevrolet Dealerships.....SLP had NOTHING to do with the WS6 or the Pontiac Trans-Am in anyway.

I also noticed that when the price started dropping the Auto Trader Page began to change. I noticed that anything related with the Nitrous had been removed, Pics and Infomation and was replaced with with Information stating that the car has Z06 Heads/Cam...which i highly doubt now due to my research. Also noticed was the comment in the AutoTrader Ad stating it was "Adult Owned" Yet from info searched on many boards in it driven and owned by a 19 year old kid....maybe it was just under his father's name.....but the facts are not correct on the autotrader ad.

I am not trying to flame...just sharing info asked buy other participating site members
Old 03-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ws6manny
Dude first of all you don't know **** about this car. The car was not sold for 14,000. The nitrous was removed, the apex'i rsm was removed, the car never had a 200 shot, and if it did it was never used. The n20 was jetted at 100 hp and was never used when my father was alive. It is now gone and sold. AS for the wreck you claim, there are no signs of any wreck. And for the slp ******** comment you made, Its SPL, spl is short for special ***. What makes you post **** like this. Leave this thread, your not going to be the buyer. How dare you post **** like this when my father just passed away.
i am not bothing your or caring about your dead dad because i have no simpethy..people die.

...anyways i am just sharing info you asked to share and other did also
Old 03-25-2007, 11:46 PM
TECH Regular

TITAN please ban this guy, now its getting personal, He went to Far talking about my Dad. what kinda of respectable man talks **** on someones dead dad and the **** his family is going through. I never thought i would see this on a forum, ever. All im trying to do is sell the damn car because im screwed right now with money, im trying to survive.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Junior High Director

OK...time for this thread to go bye bye...

Ws6manny...please feel fre to start a new for sale thread if the car is not sold yet...

Quick Reply: 2002 Trans Am WS6 F.S.!!! I need it gone asap! $18,000 obo!!!