Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

West What????

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007 | 02:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced
My "race car" will be done around that same time..ran into some budgeting issues.. don't worry i promise not make you cry more than you do already.....
Honestly i don't mind if your trying to be funny saying im emo, But if you honestly belive it
Old 03-27-2007 | 02:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by gangbang malloy
see the name only applies to the night life, like i said before in the past AINT NO PARTY TILL GANGBANG MALLOY SHOWS UP

So do you and "BallzDeep" all start a male homo train at night then?

Gross..

Westbound hu? sounds like a gay migration or gay pilgrimage to San Francisco.. "ding ding.. better get the trolly boyths.."
Old 03-27-2007 | 03:34 PM
TECH Regular

I don't believe what I am reading.

#1. Westbound don't jump anybody in, they get voted.

#2. Westbound is not affiliated with any type of gangbang activity, and i'm getting tired of talk from people who really can't even gangbang if their life depended on it.

#3. Making references to Westbound in any kind of negative way ESPECIALLY from a member, will not be tolerated.

#4. When you make references to Westbound, you are not only talking about yourself. If you want to start your own club and start talking negative **** about it, then fine. It WILL NOT be tolterated when it involves other members, who are actually pretty nice guys.

In other words.......Gangbang, if you want to jump people in, or you fantasize about being in that type of environment, I can introduce you to people who will gladly accept you for that. When you bring it to the internet and you are representing Westbound, You are making all of us look bad, and it's embarrasing. WESTBOUND IS A RESPECTED car club in South Los Angeles, and we do not wish to bring negativity among us especially when we have made good friends already. How will they see us now....
Old 03-27-2007 | 03:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SVT BAIT
yea ryne but u know when ever u crack a joke every single other guy in here starts to suck ur dick and gets on ur side..and thats when evrything gets out of hand u get me?

If that's true SVT, keep it to yourself SVT. How do you know people suck his dick anyways?
Old 03-27-2007 | 03:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS

#2. Westbound is not affiliated with any type of gangbang activity, and i'm getting tired of talk from people who really can't even gangbang if their life depended on it.

#3. Making references to Westbound in any kind of negative way ESPECIALLY from a member, will not be tolerated.

#4. When you make references to Westbound, you are not only talking about yourself. If you want to start your own club and start talking negative **** about it, then fine. It WILL NOT be tolterated when it involves other members, who are actually pretty nice guys.

In other words.......Gangbang, if you want to jump people in, or you fantasize about being in that type of environment, I can introduce you to people who will gladly accept you for that. When you bring it to the internet and you are representing Westbound, You are making all of us look bad, and it's embarrasing. WESTBOUND IS A RESPECTED car club in South Los Angeles, and we do not wish to bring negativity among us especially when we have made good friends already. How will they see us now....
This is can respect, not useless banter from some new-b member wanting to be cool with his SS Engine swapped Camaro...

Looks like its's time for u to regulate
Old 03-27-2007 | 03:46 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 2 FASST SS

what He said

ryneZ06
actually one of the club restrictions are vehicles with rims 20" or larger
i take when posted "throw some d's on that b*#ch" their only being sarcastic.
no biggie

WB members >
please limit to a minimum any meaningless threads and be conscious that when publicly posting on these boards you represent not only yourself but the club as well. image/rep follows all of us. im not going to single-any of you out, but if u even remotely feel this is directed towards u, then take it in consideration. u achieve zero by insulting one another on keyboard, even when disrespected first, dont make it a obligation to respond/bite/explain to each & every negative post. its pointless and even more pointless to start with one.
Old 03-27-2007 | 05:28 PM
Launching!

alright this thread has gone from dirty bird being grateful for him being in the club and us hazing him to random *** people talkin smack for no reason. first off we DONT jump anyone in like 2fasst said we vote, that was a lilttle inside joke as with the whole throw some d's on that bitch joke. as for the whole gangbang name thing, no i am not part or affiliated with any gang membership or have gang ties, the whole GANGBANG MALLOY IS another inside joke as well that i dont really need to get in to at this moment. i dont not speak for or patronize the club and personally get very offended when random people talk smack that have nothing tech related or positive to say. im sorry if u all misinterpreted me but its nothing like that at all!!!! and goblinm6 if u dont know anything about the club sure as hell dont speak about it like that. juiced ever since my first post on this website all u have done is talk smack its like thats all u do, anyways juiced i'll leave u with the forums cuz thats ur thing so whatever and i'll just leave it at that and with that said i personally would appreciate if no one else said any dumb little joke about the club thank you
Old 03-27-2007 | 05:45 PM
Junior High Director

And we're done...