Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Kenny Kerstiens at Golden West Performance PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 10:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^so what did he say exactly about all this when you stopped by?
Old 02-27-2009, 10:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Someone should post this info up over on Coloradolsx.com. Might save some people from the same trouble.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, He said "He didnt have the money was sorry and he would make the situation right." Same old broken record bullshit.

After that I even went so far as to ask him to just order a kit for me from procharger after they started building kits for the 94-99 dodge rams and have it drop shipped to me. Sure he ordered the kit, but he never paid for it.

Procharger restocked the kit.

To the OP if this was a procharger kit he bought from you then you need to let ATI aka Procharger know about his shady business. They are very sensitive to what vendors do or dont do with their product.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Kennyisathief!
Well, He said "He didnt have the money was sorry and he would make the situation right." Same old broken record bullshit.

After that I even went so far as to ask him to just order a kit for me from procharger after they started building kits for the 94-99 dodge rams and have it drop shipped to me. Sure he ordered the kit, but he never paid for it.

Procharger restocked the kit.

To the OP if this was a procharger kit he bought from you then you need to let ATI aka Procharger know about his shady business. They are very sensitive to what vendors do or dont do with their product.
what do you mean he never paid for it and procharger restocked it? i'm a little confused...
Old 02-28-2009, 09:05 PM

Ok I originally ordered a procharger kit for my truck directly from Kenny/GoldenWest Perf before Procharger offered a kit for the 94-99 Dodge Ram.

He took my credit card number, charged me for the kit and never delivered it. I called several times to check up on the order status and was always told it'll be done next week. I waited for 3-4 months before I cancelled the order and asked for my money back. Eventually, I received a partial refund.

The refund amount I got back still left Kenny/GWP oweing me a balance that was just about what a recently released Procharger kit from ATI for my truck cost. I asked him to just order me a kit from Procharger and have it drop shipped directly to me. By doing this we would be square and the matter would be resolved.

He did infact order the kit for me from Procharger, they had my name and address in their computer as where it was to be shipped but the sonofabitch never paid Procharger for it!! They did their fiscal year inventory for that year and my kit was restocked. That was the closest I ever got to getting a procharger on my truck.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:17 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by Kennyisathief!
Ok I originally ordered a procharger kit for my truck directly from Kenny/GoldenWest Perf before Procharger offered a kit for the 94-99 Dodge Ram.

He took my credit card number, charged me for the kit and never delivered it. I called several times to check up on the order status and was always told it'll be done next week. I waited for 3-4 months before I cancelled the order and asked for my money back. Eventually, I received a partial refund.

The refund amount I got back still left Kenny/GWP oweing me a balance that was just about what a recently released Procharger kit from ATI for my truck cost. I asked him to just order me a kit from Procharger and have it drop shipped directly to me. By doing this we would be square and the matter would be resolved.

He did infact order the kit for me from Procharger, they had my name and address in their computer as where it was to be shipped but the sonofabitch never paid Procharger for it!! They did their fiscal year inventory for that year and my kit was restocked. That was the closest I ever got to getting a procharger on my truck.
do you live in his town?
Old 05-18-2009, 07:19 PM

He got to me also.

his cell is 303-619-4254.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:22 PM
TECH Addict

you should show up with a bunch of guys, and steal back the procharger or $6k worth of **** and just leave
Old 06-01-2009, 10:31 PM
blownerator

so that is three so far. How many to file charges against him?
Old 06-12-2009, 09:36 PM
blownerator

Love the phone calls with him....He is such a *****.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:09 AM
Teching In

this guy is rediculous. if i was on either side i would go to his "new" shop, kindly ask for my money, when he refuses, walk in the back grab my monies worth (nothing more) and walk out. Whats he gonna do? look at how hard it is for you to recover the amount. Im sure he will call the police, simply tell them you are making a collection...

thats the nice me. What i would really like to do is make a scene from pulp fiction. i think i know a couple heavy hitting pipe layin ***** in that area. I still want to do this after reading 7 pages of BS and seeing his games. I would feel privileged to have a shop give that kinda credit... my cobra would have a bigger s/c and my cts-v would have a nice polished magnacharger.

heres a bump to the top...

Last edited by NeRoTxC; 06-13-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:34 PM
TECH Regular

you try to help someone out and they spit in your face!!!Unbelievable. His wife must be a skanky easy ***** to sleep with him...knowing he isnt a real man. She probably has the dick. Hopefully his vagina will stop leaking and give you some money. He's probably spending it on getting his nails done, deuching his vag and other whiny little girl stuff.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:30 PM
blownerator

does anyone know if this guy is still in business? never heard from him.........
Old 09-13-2011, 04:51 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
does anyone know if this guy is still in business? never heard from him.........
He's probably ripped of the wrong guy and must of got a hit on him by now.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zab...yle=1&tm=&tmr= ?
Old 10-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Teching In

Ive got to go with everyone recommending going there and filing in small claims. Having been a small business owner and have been there done that. Once youve got the judgement there is no end to the number of companies who will handle the collection process for you. They have the ability to garnish wages, put liens against homes and cars and more. They will take a small percentage of the total amount, however you're going to sue for the amount owed plus percentage owed. Say 8% a year or so. Keep it low. You'll max out the amount of small claims there, it might however only be $5000. Someone else mentioned 7500 but it depends upon that counties limits. At the very least youll recover some of what was lost and it will cost you four days of time, some gas and filing fees. Make a small vacation out of it. Colorado is actually a pretty nice state.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:06 PM
blownerator

Just a reminder, if you are in the colorado area do not do business with this guy.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Someone go beat the **** out of this scumbag with a bat already...
Old 12-02-2011, 12:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just read the 7 pages. That is so fucked up I wish I was in CO. I would definetly send my car there and skip the bill.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Teching In

Damn this is still going on.

Quick Reply: Kenny Kerstiens at Golden West Performance PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!