Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

New here from Texas

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New here from Texas

Well I have officially moved to Riverside from my home, Texas. I have heard some good things about out here, good weather and hot women, and some negatives, a lot of rice. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and hope there are some car meets I can get to and meet everyone.

Are there many meets during the week? I am used to having at least two to three a week and would like to get out to a bunch of them. Hope to meet all of yall pretty soon.

Here are some pics of my car. If you see me around Ill probably be the only SOM Fbody with Texas tags, give me a holla.

Old 09-16-2007, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome. Love that color.

Looks like you are the only TX fbod that could pass CA smog.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This week end (9/14-9/16/2007) in downtown San Bernardino is the big annual Route 66 event, with 3000 cars and 500,000 spectators. Its pretty much winding down by 5:00 pm on Sunday. And its only for pre 73 cars, but still lots of hotties (cars and gals) will be there. Sat is the best and worst day to go. If you get this before Sun and 1:00 pm, it might be worth it just to jet up there for a couple hours. Take 91/215 east to San Berdoo, and exit at 2nd street, go right, and youll be right there. Street Legal drags (1/4 mile drag racing) is coming up later this month or in Oct, at California Speedway in Fontana (Check their website for times/dates). There will be lots of late models there, but only 400 cars are allowed to race, so you want to get there NLT 6am if you want to race.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:17 PM
Launching!

There is our SoCal Muscle group that meets on weekends and just hangs out and B.S. We meet generaly in Oceanside, or around there. Not too far from you but still a little drive. The only meets during the week that i know of is with Bruce and a few other on certain Wednesdays.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

ive been to dfw, and there girl here aint got **** on them, sorry bro. lol

is your apartment for rent back in tx?? i think i belong in texas.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:07 PM
10 Second Club

Riverside /San Bernardino are the ugliest places in southern california
Old 09-16-2007, 03:07 PM
10 Second Club

I have been wanting to move to texas for 2 years now. I just don't know anyone there. The weather here is not excellent, It just dosn't get out of controll like other places. As for drag racing and events you won't see much here, all the real fast cars are in texas .
Old 09-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Staging Lane

from texas to bro..... san antonio. im here el cajon ca. glad to see another tx fbody. heres some pics of the ride.

Old 09-16-2007, 03:40 PM
10 Second Club

Nice ride gotcam? I like that hood.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Staging Lane

kool thanx XpE still got alot of work to do to the car to get it where i want it....
Old 09-16-2007, 06:32 PM
Launching!

Yeah I havent done much modding to my car ... yet. I have a lot planned but I just got done with school and I am in an internship that doesnt pay too much, so the mods will have to wait. Its funny because I have always been told that the women out here are amazing, I am used to some pretty high standards so I hope there is something out here. Unfortunately my apt. has been filled by my best friend. Hes taking it over right now until i get back out there.

I know what you mean about belonging in Texas. Its a lot different out here from what I have noticed. Its crazy because I knew there were a lot of Fbodies in Texas, just didnt know there were so few out here. I would guess there would be more here then out there mainly because of the weather. But I do definitely plan on getting back out to Texas in a couple years.

I was wondering, are there any performance shops out here that do some work. I was wanting to put some headers on and maybe a cam with a dynotune. If yall know of anyone that does good work let me know. I would love to check it out.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:54 PM
TECH Addict

Welcome to SoCal.

Good luck with the meets 2-3 time a month lat alone a week. Cops out here can be evil when they want to.

Oh and you gotta roll out to Santa Monica/Venice/Malibu well anywhere along the Pacific Coast Highway for some HOT *** chicks. Oh and they love muscle cars too. Another place is Hollywood clubs on Sunset. You'll love the chicks out there.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats the funny thing about these two states:

1. The women are better in TX because they're more obtainable, and just as hot.
2. The **** are more flaming and prevalent in TX.

You would think the opposite would be true.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Texass683

I was wondering, are there any performance shops out here that do some work. I was wanting to put some headers on and maybe a cam with a dynotune. If yall know of anyone that does good work let me know. I would love to check it out.
CHECK OUT "CMS" they're in Lake Elsinore about 20min. south of you.....
I'm sure Ryne will chime in......(he's the owner)

Quick Reply: New here from Texas