Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Fs: F.a.s.t. 55 Lb Injectors, Like New!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: F.a.s.t. 55 Lb Injectors, Like New!!!

I am going with a new set up and will not be needing the 55 lb injectors. The injectors have about 6 highway miles on them. They were out of a blower 408 car and now it is going to be a nitrous car. Asking $450 O.B.O. ($500 new)

Last edited by haighter; 10-01-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

you mean 60k. ther is no way in hell that its only be used for 6m. i had used couple of those injectors and they didn't look that way after 10k.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gfastls1-sj
you mean 60k. ther is no way in hell that its only be used for 6m. i had used couple of those injectors and they didn't look that way after 10k.
This is the story. I got bought a F- body that had a biult 408 in it. The wife of the old owner was having it biult for her husband that was in Iraq. The motor was built from Texas Speed. She got all of the stuff to build the car and thought that she could do most of the work herself because she works on motor cycles. Well long story short the car had problems and she sold it to me and NEVER said anything about the problems. I drove it out of the San Onofre Gate at Camp Pendleton and then noticed that it had no oil pressure. I stopped off of the side of the road and had it towed. I only drove it about 4 miles. Took the motor out and found that it had the o ring in the pick up tube installed wrong. I had to get all new stuff for it. The car used to have a blower on it. I am now doing a nitrous system on it and will not be using these injectors. The motor only had dyno time on it before I got it. It did sit for about 8 or 9 months and that is why the look dirty. I can clean them up and they will look like new. If you still dont believe me I have the build sheet from TSP with all of the info on them. If you look at my trader rating I have been selling all of the parts that were on the car. Here is a link to everything else that is for sale. https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/771753-huge-garage-sale-check-out.html

Quick Reply: Fs: F.a.s.t. 55 Lb Injectors, Like New!!!