Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I'll put up a bill against any LS1 powered car in So-Cal/Cen-Cal area.

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My guess is it's being conversed by PM.
And the "village" is populated by "street racers" that DO NOT do it in populated areas or do dumbass tricks. The people I hang with are always speaking out against that. True street racing has a long and storied history. The Fast and Furious crowd has raised a regrettable bastard, unfortunately not even a cheap imitation.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:58 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Amerkin
And the "village" is populated by "street racers" that DO NOT do it in populated areas or do dumbass tricks. The people I hang with are always speaking out against that. True street racing has a long and storied history. The Fast and Furious crowd has raised a regrettable bastard, unfortunately not even a cheap imitation.
exactly, it is all being done through pm.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:49 AM
TECH Resident

That stupid movie ruined it for a lot of us. Especially in California.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:24 AM
Banned

You are correct. I don't think any of us have any need to have a crowd of spectators looking for a free show....

Actually the things getting setup by guys that are serious havent even posted in this thread, just PM'ed, as they have no interest in needing people to jock their ****. This post has served its purpose so far.

Quick Reply: I'll put up a bill against any LS1 powered car in So-Cal/Cen-Cal area.