Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

F/S 2003 Honda 954 13K miles

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 11:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default F/S 2003 Honda 954 13K miles

Yep...Stick a fork in me I think I'm done....I'm spending most my time in cars lately and just don't seem to have the fire in the belly to ride..so its time
I'm selling my 2003 Honda 954 that is excellent shape mechanically.
I did have one bad day on it when It fell over in some gravel..literally fell over and put some scratches in the plastic and the clutch case.
You'd have to look really close to see the scratches in the plastic and Ive touched up the case....
Everyone knows just how well I maintain my vehicle's...so that's not an issue..The bike has always been garaged and covered. Its been washed and waxed every third ride religiously..
Its only been ridden on the weekends and nearly all of the 13K+ miles have been logged on Palomar mountain...it never been used as a commuter bike...Remember Honda's don even loosen up until they've got 10K on them so this bike is in its prime
The bike sports a Scotts damper and Moriwaki mid-pipe (I still have the stock pipe as well). Im throwing in the two stands, from and rear, an a Bike cover my camelback water pouch and will consider throwing in my leathers.
Kelley blue book on this bike is $6400 I'm asking for $5900 because this bike is like new..except for the minimal cosmetic stuff mentioned.

On Palomar

The good old days with SPAZ myself and GixerJoe
Old 10-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

too much bike for a rookie like me but a BUMP for a bad *** bike.....

Quick Reply: F/S 2003 Honda 954 13K miles