Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

F&F4 Walk-on casting call

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007 | 12:28 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah, this is the last weekend to submit. I will be presenting all the pics and info on monday. So we should hear something by the middle-end of the week.
Old 11-17-2007 | 12:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Yeah, this is the last weekend to submit. I will be presenting all the pics and info on monday. So we should hear something by the middle-end of the week.
thanks for the info.. i'll check back the thread next week..
Old 11-19-2007 | 07:13 PM
TECH Addict

Posi12bolt... Did you get those pics?

Last call is today. I'm gonna burn the CD at the end of my shift at 11PM
Old 11-19-2007 | 07:58 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

did you get my stuff from my websites?

Last edited by Dan; 11-19-2007 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-19-2007 | 08:23 PM
Teching In

If you need a few more cars, then I got a few for you from Modesto, CA. PM me with info. Heres a few pics.

Old 11-19-2007 | 08:34 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Dan
did you get my sfuff from my websites?

Yes sir good stuff.
Old 11-19-2007 | 08:47 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Yes sir good stuff.
Thanks, it will be interesting to see which cars get picked.
Old 11-19-2007 | 09:02 PM
Staging Lane

Yes sir good stuff.
Curious if you got my stuff also?
Old 11-19-2007 | 09:33 PM
TECH Addict

Yup got yours too.
Old 11-19-2007 | 09:43 PM
11 Second Club

I suppose I'll be the only to say that this is a stupid idea. With all of the crack downs land egislation against performance vehicles, why would you want to help by putting domestic cars in the eyes of the public. The first Fast and Furious movie did that to the imports, why would you want to have that reputation for domestics.

We should swallow our pride and be smart enough to want to stay off the radar.

Last edited by Built LT1; 11-20-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-20-2007 | 12:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

We'll suppose and say that you WON'T get picked for this movie!!!!

How many chances do we get to do something like this, it's 100% legal. You don't see LEGISLATION looking at any of the speedways or legit events, it's aimed only at the streets. Besides, I can't be the only that's tired of all the RICE in these types of films.

Let me guess, you probably have a suped up Toyota in your garage, don't you?
Old 11-20-2007 | 03:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Built LT1
I suppose I'll the only to say that this is a stupid idea. With all of the crack downs legislation against performance vehicles, why would you want to help by putting domestic cars in the eyes of the public. The first Fast and Furious movie did that to the imports, why would you want to have that reputation for domestics.

first off, the legislation knows what our can do even without them in a movie. also, i doubt they will be watching this movie, and lastly, the imports typically street race, and yes some ls1 owners street race, but the majority of us race in sanctioned locations and events.

if you dont agree with it thats cool, one less car for them have to consider.
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:08 AM
11 Second Club

I suppose I'll the only to say that this is a stupid idea. With all of the crack downs legislation against performance vehicles, why would you want to help by putting domestic cars in the eyes of the public. The first Fast and Furious movie did that to the imports, why would you want to have that reputation for domestics.

movies etc doesnt matter its the type of drivers not the movies. Most domestic people tend to play it safe know spots run and go home. Imports tend to run around reving up, weaving in and out of traffic, annoying people with bass and fart cans etc. Now are there imports that play it smart like domestics yes, and are the domestics that run around like imports yup. Few bad eggs spoil it for everyone and well there are more bad eggs on the import side.
Old 11-20-2007 | 10:10 AM
On The Tree

the only stupid idea being portrayed is your comment. if u dont want to be in the movie well then more room for us other guys. if u want to stay off the radar then keep ur foot off the gas. domestics have been in the eyes of the public for the past 40 years for being bad *** vehicles, so if u think this movie is going to put a target on our backs and get us all arrested i think ur wrong. as long as ur a smart driver **** isnt going to happen to u. its cuz these fart cans think they can do 90mph around corners and racing on streets, its cuz they r ****** stupid and their cars cant handle the performance(exception of the newly imports). i mean man is just a movie, i think its a great idea for guys to get their cars shown. obviously, a lot of guys on this website take great care of their cars and im GLAD they get to show off their hard work.
Old 11-20-2007 | 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
movies etc doesnt matter its the type of drivers not the movies. Most domestic people tend to play it safe know spots run and go home. Imports tend to run around reving up, weaving in and out of traffic, annoying people with bass and fart cans etc. Now are there imports that play it smart like domestics yes, and are the domestics that run around like imports yup. Few bad eggs spoil it for everyone and well there are more bad eggs on the import side.

totally agree
Old 11-20-2007 | 11:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Midnite T/A
If you need a few more cars, then I got a few for you from Modesto, CA. PM me with info. Heres a few pics.
Man, that is the nicest F-Bod I've ever seen. Is that the 5th gen???
Old 11-20-2007 | 02:34 PM
On The Tree

most recent pic I have on me at the moment..crappy cell.

And another better quality pic from like 6 months ago.
Old 11-20-2007 | 04:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
the only stupid idea being portrayed is your comment.
I guess you have a real handle on how politics and society operate being a Professional Basketball player.

Here's another "stupid" comment: Those who do not learn the lessons of history are condemned to repeat it.

Give my regards to Kobe.
Old 11-20-2007 | 07:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
the only stupid idea being portrayed is your comment. if u dont want to be in the movie well then more room for us other guys. if u want to stay off the radar then keep ur foot off the gas. domestics have been in the eyes of the public for the past 40 years for being bad *** vehicles, so if u think this movie is going to put a target on our backs and get us all arrested i think ur wrong. as long as ur a smart driver **** isnt going to happen to u. its cuz these fart cans think they can do 90mph around corners and racing on streets, its cuz they r ****** stupid and their cars cant handle the performance(exception of the newly imports). i mean man is just a movie, i think its a great idea for guys to get their cars shown. obviously, a lot of guys on this website take great care of their cars and im GLAD they get to show off their hard work.
Old 11-22-2007 | 03:32 AM
Launching!

I guess you have a real handle on how politics and society operate being a Professional Basketball player.

Here's another "stupid" comment: Those who do not learn the lessons of history are condemned to repeat it.

Give my regards to Kobe.
So basically what your trying to say is that if the fast and furious movies never came out then the cops wouldnt be paying attension to the import guys? that right i forgot street racing started aroud the year 2000 with the introduction of these series of movies

Quick Reply: F&F4 Walk-on casting call