Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Calling out 02NHRAtransAm lets get it on..

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 11:49 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1mastermind
way less than you im not for sure but i think around 295-325 who knows you
dont need big hp when your car dead hooks in the mud....ohya you should come out saturday with jesse youll have fun..
ill pm you real hp/tq numbers and as of now on my car will never go on the bottle .....
bring your car this wed to "my country" ill find a semi stock f body to de throan you lol,

**** race my car
Old 12-20-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 93redBIRDman
okay, so hold on a sec. He wants to race you and you have boltons/cam, and he has boltsons/converter?? Hmmm how many mph you guys race to? 110 or so?
my SS is bone stock except for the cam, Trans, and an air lid (if that counts)

Car turned 13.0-13.3 bone stock
And dont get me wrong im down to run, but i need some good stickys if im going to be running anouther stalled car on stickys. Thats just common sence
Old 12-20-2007, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

i have no new times with the mods being as it was just completed last week
Old 12-20-2007, 01:56 PM
TECH Regular

hey me too, just got the cam/headers installed a little over a week ago...

You goin on Jan 20th to Famoso? I'm thinkin bout doin a half day, just to get some times under my belt. Hopin for 12's, but my traction is always shitty, so who knows. Last time i was there I ran a 13.6@106 with a crappy 2.2 60' That was before I had the cam, headers, ls6 manifold, or dynotune...
Old 12-20-2007, 02:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey me too, just got the cam/headers installed a little over a week ago...

You goin on Jan 20th to Famoso? I'm thinkin bout doin a half day, just to get some times under my belt. Hopin for 12's, but my traction is always shitty, so who knows. Last time i was there I ran a 13.6@106 with a crappy 2.2 60' That was before I had the cam, headers, ls6 manifold, or dynotune...
Ya i plan on going, my M6 T/A went 13.3 @108.9 w/ a 2.3 60ft due to horrible traction. That was on a factory clutch with 52k miles on it
I put an mn12 trans out of a gto with a spec3+ clutch and light weight flywheel, runs pretty strong now.

Im hoping for mid to low 12's off the bottle and mid to low 11's on the bottle out of the SS. When i upgrade the fuel system on the SS i hope to get high 10's out of it on the bottle
Old 12-20-2007, 02:39 PM
TECH Resident

damm this is sad that paople are talking **** because i wanted a race i guess ls1 guys just like to cruise there cars thats all i ever see there are very few of us out putting in work and to the guy that called me toretto dude dont hate i just like racing ,i got my car for a reason son not just to try to look cool and say ooh i got an ls1 and not do **** with it you guys make me laugh ,and ben time slip prove nothing my car sucks at the track and you know it my car is a street car not a track car ,my honda is the track car...and to the guy over in river side sounds good pm me your number before x mas ,,,,and i never called my self king of every thing just my county un till some one breaks me off here then it stands...

I'm all about racing too, but if all you have are bolt ons and you have never lost then what kinds of cars do you race. If you are ever in the San Diego area I'll run you anytime. My car is pretty much stock too
Old 12-20-2007, 02:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
**** not this guy again, alright torretto, we know you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time, we get it....Next time PM the guy instead of making a thread about it

LMAO Funny ****!!!!
Old 12-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Launching!

**** not this guy again, alright torretto, we know you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time, we get it....Next time PM the guy instead of making a thread about it
lmao x2
Old 12-20-2007, 06:46 PM
12 Second Club

lmao x3
Old 12-20-2007, 06:49 PM
TECH Regular

x4 lol

Originally Posted by 02NHRAtransAm
Ya i plan on going, my M6 T/A went 13.3 @108.9 w/ a 2.3 60ft due to horrible traction. That was on a factory clutch with 52k miles on it
I put an mn12 trans out of a gto with a spec3+ clutch and light weight flywheel, runs pretty strong now.

Im hoping for mid to low 12's off the bottle and mid to low 11's on the bottle out of the SS. When i upgrade the fuel system on the SS i hope to get high 10's out of it on the bottle
Yea Ive got 70k on my stock clutch, it's no fun lol... launches SUCK
Old 12-21-2007, 12:04 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by import slayer
I'm all about racing too, but if all you have are bolt ons and you have never lost then what kinds of cars do you race. If you are ever in the San Diego area I'll run you anytime. My car is pretty much stock too
mine is pretty much stock too.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
bring your car this wed to "my country" ill find a semi stock f body to de throan you lol,

**** race my car
dude run your car not your mouth you got a big mouth prove it come here ill drag your *** the whole 1320 .....

yes my car just has bolt on's but it dead hooks in the rain i know there aernt much people who can say that most you guys dont even break 12's my car can bogg out of the hole and still pull 12's all day like nothing i have ran many 11-low 12 second cars and drug them and ive only lost once and the car that beat me i bet can drag about 80 % of the cars here and its a mustang see the thing is i do this **** every week end ask any one around my area ill run any one any time but see most ls1 guys dont even race there cars i do so till you come out and run your car against mine dont say you can beat it...many people have said the same thing and been proven wrong and if you can beat my car and you want a big run i can between 10-15 cars here in about an hour im the real life luda so watch who you try to act bad with i wont sit theree and let you say crap ...to every one who thinks they can beat me

run your car not your mouth
Old 12-21-2007, 07:59 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by import slayer
i will be in march for my buddys wedding ill hit you up pm me but my car will be very differant then....pm me your number...
Old 12-21-2007, 08:03 PM
12 Second Club

okay, so hold on a sec. He wants to race you and you have boltons/cam, and he has boltsons/converter?? Hmmm how many mph you guys race to? 110 or so?
hey he called me out first on my space but he has bigger stall converter,cam,
less millige then me but im always down for a challenge ive never backed down yet so when you coming out?shudda come out last friday it was a blast lost my first run ,we got a **** load of runs in...
Old 12-21-2007, 08:25 PM
12 Second Club

lol... man... somebody this thread up!!! lol, its getting too ridiculous.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey he called me out first on my space but he has bigger stall converter,cam,
less millige then me but im always down for a challenge ive never backed down yet so when you coming out?shudda come out last friday it was a blast lost my first run ,we got a **** load of runs in...
i've got a SSF 3500 how is that bigger than what you have??
Old 12-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Teching In

o ya?!?! well my dad can beat up your dad!
Old 12-21-2007, 10:16 PM
11 Second Club

dude run your car not your mouth you got a big mouth prove it come here ill drag your *** the whole 1320 .....

yes my car just has bolt on's but it dead hooks in the rain i know there aernt much people who can say that most you guys dont even break 12's my car can bogg out of the hole and still pull 12's all day like nothing i have ran many 11-low 12 second cars and drug them and ive only lost once and the car that beat me i bet can drag about 80 % of the cars here and its a mustang see the thing is i do this **** every week end ask any one around my area ill run any one any time but see most ls1 guys dont even race there cars i do so till you come out and run your car against mine dont say you can beat it...many people have said the same thing and been proven wrong and if you can beat my car and you want a big run i can between 10-15 cars here in about an hour im the real life luda so watch who you try to act bad with i wont sit theree and let you say crap ...to every one who thinks they can beat me
run your car not your mouth
lol, i have a big mouth think before you speak. 818 is that you? trying to act all tuff, pretending to be some gangster, , hardly,

not any thing have i said to you was i "**** talking" i simply said come down here and i will find a semi stock car to dethroan you, which is the truth, then i said **** run mine, by saying run mine i didnt mean to hurt your feelings and get your pantys all in a bunch, **** man chill.
thats all

oh btw i would love to see a low "12" second car hook in the rain without being awd, at this point you lost all credibilty,
Old 12-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ndt/oos
o ya?!?! well my dad can beat up your dad!
haha, ls1mastermind you post on my local site right? salinasracing.com? werent you suppose to come down and race some of us? not trying to stir the pot, just asking. you should come back down, you can have any race you want, high 10 sec to low 13's, all street cars.

but were are all the races in the north bay? Im trying to get my friends together to make a trip, preferably to race but even if its just to chill and meet some guys outta our area. weve got a few new vettes, (one h/c in the works c6 z06) some h/c stalled auto c6's, fbodies anywhere from the 11's to low 13's and a couple cobras too. Someone hit me up! we wanna make a trip up!

weve already raced a few of the kids from bar.com, good runs, but im looking for some cool f body guys, not all that rice... lol

Last edited by JTelesone; 12-21-2007 at 10:23 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Watch out homie, he'll pull on those 10 sec cars all day, no **** holmes. Betta check yo'self when its raining, cause he launches like pancho on a border run. Church.

Quick Reply: Calling out 02NHRAtransAm lets get it on..