Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

what is every one getting for there wife or g/f for christmas?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 08:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just got myself a fast 90tb merry xmas.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Better question: what are our old ladies getting us?
now that is the question?!??!
Old 12-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Teching In

61 DLP / LED 1080 tv .. i will use it too LOL
Old 12-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Teching In

she got me the ps3 with call of duty 4 and 50" samsung hdtv flatscreen...
Old 12-19-2007, 11:47 AM
TECH Junkie

i got her:
Wii with 4 games, extra controller
GPS for the car
Coach purse
Coach wallet
Coach pill box
Digital picture frame
Avril Lavigne CD
New cell phone
and a new Silky Terrier puppy $$$
and some other little things

we spent alot on this xmas since we will have a baby next year, so we wont buy as much next year..

she got me a lot of stuff too though, so its all good
Old 12-19-2007, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by maverick32
i got my girl a coach purse and a leather matching coach wallet! i might go pick another one tomorrow if she plays her cards right tonight! lol jk
listen to tom leykis 97.1fm free radio . he is on mon-fri from 3pm-8pm, please listen...

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
Im a grab her by the neck, tell her sit her *** down, read a book and be glad that she ******* knows me ......LOL
dont LOL ur comment...its the truth dont back down from it. u must be a tom leykis listener

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
^^Hahaha. Had to go cheap this year and get her an astrology book, and Planet Earth set on Blue-Ray.
thats a good gift, dont spoil her ***

Originally Posted by 59 camaro
well still clue less since she is 1 of the pickiest girls in the world...lol might take her to buy a bunch of clothes...
"bunch of clothes"??? buy her one piece of clothing...and save the rest for yourself.I mean ur going to be taking those clothes off anyways...so why spend it on a lot of clothes??? listen to tom leykis 97.1fm free radio . he is on mon-fri from 3pm-8pm, please listen...

Originally Posted by 02NHRAtransAm
oh **** xmas is this month?!?!?!?
better go down to 7-11 and get some gift cards
i like this guy

Originally Posted by 1fastz
i broke up with mine, asked for my **** back, sold the engagement ring and the laptop i bought her and then I bought myself an STS kit with supporting mods!!! lol. My car is now my g/f and shes getting a big time upgrade!!!
im guessing u werent a tom leykis listener...but wised up...broke it off...got your **** back...sold it...then bought himself some awesome mods to get more *** in the future...I LIKE IT BRO!!!

[QUOTE=rmitchell242;8331342]Truckscalade
i hope ur kidding??? i dont care if she is ur wife or g/f! never ever buy a chick a car!!! and dont ever put it in her name. if ur married(and if u one day decide to get a divorce, very likely!), she is gonna get that car and ur gonna be the sucker paying for it, that is assuming ur married...and if she is ur g/f??? ummmm here...listen to tom leykis 97.1fm free radio . he is on mon-fri from 3pm-8pm, please listen...

Originally Posted by 1bottled93toenvy
Im giving my girl a year membership to Weight watchers....

well at least to a gym...chicks tend to get fat...who likes that???

Were not doing gifts this year our gift to each other was our first born daughter...... and the fact that she doesnt work and i support her as a stay at home mother im giving her a chrsitmass present every day she wakes up
Exactly!!!

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6
i got her:
Wii with 4 games, extra controller
GPS for the car
Coach purse
Coach wallet
Coach pill box
Digital picture frame
Avril Lavigne CD
New cell phone
and a new Silky Terrier puppy $$$
and some other little things

we spent alot on this xmas since we will have a baby next year, so we wont buy as much next year..

she got me a lot of stuff too though, so its all good
im sure she is gona expect a lot next year as well!!! dont assume just cuz ur gonna have a baby she is gonna slow down. just look at ur list... here, please....listen to tom leykis 97.1fm free radio . he is on mon-fri from 3pm-8pm, please listen...

im gonna get my g/f a cheap gift card or jacket from burlington coat factory. at most im spending 25 to 30 bucks. im not gonna do anything special...like Gino said..."shes lucky she knows me". i rather take the extra money and spend it on myself (on car, ps3, etc, etc.) does that make me an *******??? hell no...im not spending a lot of the money i work hard for on her ***(on a car/tv/clothes/accessories, cell phones,jewelry)...thats jsut me though

Last edited by cruiSSin LS1; 12-19-2007 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1fastz
i broke up with mine, asked for my **** back, sold the engagement ring and the laptop i bought her and then I bought myself an STS kit with supporting mods!!! lol. My car is now my g/f and shes getting a big time upgrade!!!

got my wife a new wedding ring and some other small crap, new fly girl shades, clothes blah blah....

Last edited by 01black; 12-20-2007 at 04:04 PM.