Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

made me lol
Old 02-24-2012, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by 98 camaro
So what was the final outcome? You got in your car and left or what?? I'm just saying...your talkin alot in here....because you have a reason...but did you let him know all that too???
He probably didn't do ****, then took to that other shop and got screwed. Slick's a good guy and does great work. He hooked me up with all kinds of extras and gave me a great deal. I'd definitely reccommend him and will be coming back for more work. Don't let some bitter Internet tough guy sway you for getting work done at this shop.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Default A stop is being put to this

There is no way this should be happening. He just did this to an innocent girl and took over a thousand dollars from her. I'd like to ask everyone to please message me their contact information so I can contact you and talk with you about your experience and so that I can build a case against him. Thank you very much. Have a blessed day.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:38 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Could be a coincidence but the guys name is slick and that's part of your screen name.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by flyingbrick88
Could be a coincidence but the guys name is slick and that's part of your screen name.
Haha Clever, but no. Just a coincidence, I am merely helping my friend take this douchebag down. with him screwing people over for up to 9,000 we group it all together and get a class action suit against him. Regardless I am going after him and your testimonials would go a LONG way towards helping my friend get her money back.

Quick Reply: La Habra Pro Street Terrorist Suck's