Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 01:33 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry didnt see the tint pics...night n day difference
Old 01-21-2008, 05:22 AM
Teching In

lol the interior is VERY comfy, i love the seats. GMPP kit?

the tints legal here, you can have any on the rear windows, BUT the 2 fronts have to be like 35% i think. but they arent **** about the tint here like other states. the only car i dont/didnt have this dark tint on was my trans am, and my taurus. i wanna do some minor bolt ons, nothing drastic, at least get it as quick as my old GTP. rims are definitely comin too. OH! and HID's. i just put in silverstars and i like the cleaner look.

some more pics...

Old 01-21-2008, 11:49 AM
Teching In

'm with state farm and I'm paying 80 bucks a month for a 97 Firebird Formula. I also have a spotless record.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Teching In

BTW that car looks fnckin MINT. I'd daily drive that. Looks comfy as hell and it has the right appearance package. Persoanlly I'd rather go for a Pontiac Grand Prix GTP but I have a feeling that this thing is cheaper on insurance and probably rides better
Old 01-21-2008, 04:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by wsSIKK
lol the interior is VERY comfy, i love the seats. GMPP kit?
The GM kit is sways, trailing arms and a srtut bar. These fit w bodies. Double check but I am pretty sure they fit. Definite improvement in handling. regals.org and gp-owners.com are good sites for reference.

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results...ber=pk12456148

Mike
Old 01-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Teching In

well, i was looking at a GTP before i found this. the gtp was an 01, with 77k miles, silver 4 door with grey leather for 5400.... guy was firm about the price so i was alright with that.... then i got on AT to see if it had been updated, and i found this... 98 Regal GS (basiclly a gtp in buick form) with 68k miles, for 5000 obo, so i talked the guy to 4600, and he was fine with that. and yes, for some reason this is slightly cheaper on insurance then the gtp would have been, and again, yes the ride is definitely smoother, but then again, the buick is aimed at a different group then the GTP is. but i LOVE the sleeper status it has lol. it shocked a couple kids this past weekend, it was nice.

Originally Posted by The Guz
The GM kit is sways, trailing arms and a srtut bar. These fit w bodies. Double check but I am pretty sure they fit. Definite improvement in handling. regals.org and gp-owners.com are good sites for reference.

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results...ber=pk12456148

Mike
im apart of regalgs.org so ill take a look.

Quick Reply: Well, no more LS1 Fbody....