Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

alright ladies, what you up to tommorrow

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008 | 12:05 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
i dont wanna be in the medical industry....ever
why do you say that?????. i would really like to know?
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:06 AM
Staging Lane

ya i would't be able to sleep seeing that kinda stuff! i think i got tramitized frm looking at the faces of death videos!!
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2002t/a06
why do you say that?????. i would really like to know?
it just scares me man, i hate the hospital, so many people come and go in that place it just gets to me. paramedics have people die in there arms all the time, couldn't live with something like that.
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:08 AM
Staging Lane

lol i have seen some crazy **** in cali. what u wanna hear? lol. now i work in peds until i deploy around april hopefully!
peds?? wierd stuff you seen?
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:14 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by pweterss
peds?? wierd stuff you seen?
haaaaaa peds aint aint ****. watchin people die in the oncology ward, surgical inpatient was not hard at all. suicide, it happends more often than you think. travis afb was where it was at! everything from an old lady taken too much of her oxycontin lol and her o2 stats falling , to someone loosing there hand in an mva.
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:22 AM
Staging Lane

and it never bothers you? i would be depresed if i saw a kid get hurt,i guess thats why i wouldt do it.not trying to bug you with 21 questions just curios.Ive always been interested by that field of work though.
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:36 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by pweterss
and it never bothers you? i would be depresed if i saw a kid get hurt,i guess thats why i wouldt do it.not trying to bug you with 21 questions just curios.Ive always been interested by that field of work though.
oh it bothers me. some faces i will never be able able forget for the rest of my life. but that comes with the job, you cant get emotionally attatched to your patients, ( thats what nurses are for). watchin people suffer and die from aids at travis still bothers me to this day, but you cant let it get to you. you gotta think about those soldiers and marines like my cqb bro who need you! thats why i want to deploy, to take care of those who really need us. Your not not bugging me at all. i tell it like it is. if you have anymore questions just let me know. im always here, literally
Old 01-12-2008 | 12:55 AM
TECH Resident

it just scares me man, i hate the hospital, so many people come and go in that place it just gets to me. paramedics have people die in there arms all the time, couldn't live with something like that.
i am a paramedic... ppl have died in front of me yea... dont really like to talk about it, but life goes on.... sometimes theres only so much you can do, and to make them comfortable. cancer pt's etc....
Old 01-12-2008 | 01:10 AM
Banned

i am a paramedic... ppl have died in front of me yea... dont really like to talk about it, but life goes on.... sometimes theres only so much you can do, and to make them comfortable. cancer pt's etc....
good sir, you are an all i can say is thank you for what you've done and what you will do.
Old 01-12-2008 | 01:19 AM
TECH Resident

good sir, you are an all i can say is thank you for what you've done and what you will do.
haha well i simply do the job i am trained to do. which i cant really do right now, since im stuck here takin care of kids. that is why im tryin to get outta here!

Quick Reply: alright ladies, what you up to tommorrow