Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cant Find A Loan

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hlaalu
go to firstagain.com. with a good co-signer you can get 6.49apr. good luck!
thats my problem brother no cosigner. my only actual option is to do the deal with David. or wait 5 months and just save it up. which would be near impossible for me.

amazing the hardships we put our selfs threw for out cars.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Revelation Z28
LOL one more **** for the night for me.

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
wonder if vince read that yet.
just read it... lol
Old 01-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02

just read it... lol
so davids gonna lend me the $$$$.$$,
Old 01-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
but when u wanna be a dick to my friend vince, then i will say something
Thanks David... i'm just now reading this.... lol
Old 01-19-2008, 11:12 PM
TECH Addict

if you dont have a co-signer you can still get a fixed 11 or 12%, which is better than most. =/
Old 01-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Launching!

Sweet. just curious, dont feel like going to the first page, but whats the 2000 for? the Impala??

I was looking at a 1994 Rx-7 LS1. Asked the guy about trading. hopefully he'll trade. Cammed, headers, 2800 lbs.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by hlaalu
if you dont have a co-signer you can still get a fixed 11 or 12%, which is better than most. =/
naw, i really couldnt. practically tried every route that was fathomed by me. the only other way would be to wait it out, save mad money, pay my card on time for the next 5 months, and have longer and better credit. but i cant wait that long.
Sweet. just curious, dont feel like going to the first page, but whats the 2000 for? the Impala??

I was looking at a 1994 Rx-7 LS1. Asked the guy about trading. hopefully he'll trade. Cammed, headers, 2800 lbs.
Yup the 2 g's are for the impala.

idk if hes gonna trade that monster for your beauty queen.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:22 PM
Launching!

Watch what you say boy... that Seven is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE
Old 01-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Banned

Watch what you say boy... that Seven is NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE
wheres the link to this RX7? might have to buy it out from under you
Old 01-20-2008, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when u respond like this^^^^...ending by saying "didnt think so"...u come off like an ahole...u thought u were the only guy to offer terms, and u were being a dick about it cuz vince said "3,000, ur kidding right???and u got butt hurt...and u wanted to be the guy saying, "see, noone else offered anything, so shove it up ur a$$ for all u haters"-> which u directed towards vince, but u didnt know i already PMed nick details about some rates...so u wanted to be a dick but u were a lil to late, jsut cuz someone doesnt post rates in the public forum doesnt mean he hasnt got offers, hence thats why i said dont shove ur foot in ur mouth...this post u wrote had one intention, for u to be an AHOLE! and u know what, if u dont like me calling u out on it, well then keep ur comments to urself...so how about u stfu and

take that to church buddy

and u cant use chuuuucchhhhhh LOL, cuz AHOLES are prohibited!
Maybe I came off like an ******* but at that point, I was right. I was only throwing something out there he could fall back on. Prove me wrong tough guy.

You read soooo much into my posts and assumed sooo much I figure you must be a ******* retard. Re-read what you posted and figure out how much is fact and how much is make believe in your own pathetic little mind. Take one too many fastballs in the head, or just ***** in general?

And so you know, we think when you use that phrase "church", you sound like a complete moron. I was throwing it in your face because it's gay and dumb. So keep using it, so we can keep laughing at you.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:32 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Maybe I came off like an ******* but at that point, I was right. I was only throwing something out there he could fall back on. Prove me wrong tough guy.

You read soooo much into my posts and assumed sooo much I figure you must be a ******* retard. Re-read what you posted and figure out how much is fact and how much is make believe in your own pathetic little mind. Take one too many fastballs in the head, or just ***** in general?

And so you know, we think when you use that phrase "church", you sound like a complete moron. I was throwing it in your face because it's gay and dumb. So keep using it, so we can keep laughing at you.
...lol...
Old 01-20-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

once again, i have no problem u posting numbers...NO PROBLEM AT ALL...but when u wanna be a dick to my friend vince, then i will say something

AND NO... YOUR TERMS ARE NOT BETTER!!!!

i simply asked for a drivers license and proof of income!!! so is that considered "all the stuff", lol...any common sense person would ask for those things...how am i going to write up an agreement with someone who i am going to loan money to with no address, last name, proof of income??? geeezzz brooooo get a clue!!!!!!!! u act like those are impossible things to ask for!
Okay, now you're fighting Vince's fights? And you want to assume I was being a dick to him? Why, because I didn't place a little smiley at the end? You are like a little bitch, it's like you are assuming I didn't call because I didn't love you. Get a clue you ******* homo.

And get your head out of your ***, you have NO idea what I would have asked for AND you're making more assumptions that I'm judging you based on what you asked for vs. what I needed. You sound like a bitching little ******.

ASSUME, ASSUME, MAKE BELIEVE, MAKE BELIEVE... that's all you had to make this into something it wasn't.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

And to the OP, sorry for ******* up your thread. I was only looking to give you an option if all else failed. The terms/requirements were little but the payment high (which was obvious), but that's the cost of high risk loans to people you don't know, spread over a year.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:49 PM
TECH Regular

Ladies Ladies Ladies;
Both David and Bry have points here; sorry to NOT be biased. It is true that if Nick was desperate enough he along with a lot of other people who get desperate would pay the huge and what would be illegal rate of 33.3% however this is perfectly OK since it's a private loan. I'll tell you what, if someone needs the 2k bad enough they'll take even a 50% apr; it's how it works.

For David to step up and help should be commended however i dont forsee it being as a reason to bash on Bry for offering something as unfair as you thought it was.

Nick best of luck with all of this and Bry i'll thank you on behalf of the others for giving out an offer.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
Ladies Ladies Ladies;
Both David and Bry have points here; sorry to NOT be biased. It is true that if Nick was desperate enough he along with a lot of other people who get desperate would pay the huge and what would be illegal rate of 33.3% however this is perfectly OK since it's a private loan. I'll tell you what, if someone needs the 2k bad enough they'll take even a 50% apr; it's how it works.

For David to step up and help should be commended however i dont forsee it being as a reason to bash on Bry for offering something as unfair as you thought it was.

Nick best of luck with all of this and Bry i'll thank you on behalf of the others for giving out an offer.
remind me to buy you a black and white striped shirt so you can referee this **** lol.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

LOL...We can go back and forth all day, but it is not gonna be worth my or your time. Point being, you acted like an A$$HOLE. I put in it bold for you...so thanks for letting me know I was right.With all the other non-sense you wrote, I am not gonna respond to it. I could and want to say some stuff that would get you fired up, but I am gonna move on...

Okay, now you're fighting Vince's fights? And you want to assume I was being a dick to him? Why, because I didn't place a little smiley at the end? You are like a little bitch, it's like you are assuming I didn't call because I didn't love you. Get a clue you ******* homo.

And get your head out of your ***, you have NO idea what I would have asked for AND you're making more assumptions that I'm judging you based on what you asked for vs. what I needed. You sound like a bitching little ******.

ASSUME, ASSUME, MAKE BELIEVE, MAKE BELIEVE... that's all you had to make this into something it wasn't.
Once again, you are getting so pissed because I was speaking the truth. LOL, I cant believe how emotional u get...if you cant handle me calling you an A$$HOLE(which you are), then thats your deal...but I am moving on...

Ladies Ladies Ladies;

I was not bashing on Bry for offering what he did, let me repeat that, I was not bashing on Bry for offering what he did(i didnt think it was unfair, in fact his rates were not far off mine) I was getting on him because he came off like a u know what...and I called him out on it...once again, I am moving on
Old 01-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Launching!

Soo..... San Diego needs to win only because the Pats are CHEATERS.

(On a more friendly note.)

Old 01-20-2008, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

thats a weakass hijack vince.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

thats a weakass hijack vince.
+1, haha
Old 01-20-2008, 04:37 PM