Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

You got to be kidding me...

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 03:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
You have been called "Crazy".
hahaha... dont get me wrong, for a daily driver i like the clean look...but i kinda dig that super obnoxious toy car look for a car collection...drive it a couple times a year just for kicks...
Old 01-21-2008, 12:38 PM
On The Tree

I have a great time just reading this thread. It's like a comedy. You peeps are funny.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SVTBAIT
whats up with that comment travie..our cars look nothing like that..u should know u cruised with us once...we actually tried to show u love by putting u on our dvd volume 1 ..im not with this online **** talking so in other words say it in person

QUOTE=travie319;8535299]I actually saw that Camaro at the Pomona Swapmeet, pretty clean in person, but it reminds me of some of the WESTBOUND Camaros.....no offense guys!
I said no offense....But I guess you miss understood my tone....I'm not a online **** talker....and anybody that knows me can tell I don't have any problems saying **** in person...I made the comment because of the fake "roll bar"...that more than one of your members sports...Again...if you felt offended...I apologize...but be careful how you approach me..

Last edited by travie319; 01-21-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Travie . We can all agree on that.
Who the **** are you.......? What honda board did you flop in from? I don't think anybody agrees with your stupid ***....So hurry up and sell your overpriced, slow piece of ****, and move the **** on... ******!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

wow that sold for 45thousand thats crazy
Old 01-21-2008, 01:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by travie319
I said no offense....But I guess you miss understood my tone....I'm not a online **** talker....and anybody that knows me can tell I don't have any problems saying **** in person...I made the comment because of the fake "roll bar"...that more than one of your members sports...Again...if you felt offended...I apologize...but be careful how you approach me..
Old 01-21-2008, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SVTBAIT
Do you really want to be a dick? I just told I'm sorry if my words came out wrong, and you are still acting like an *******....
Old 01-21-2008, 01:29 PM
Launching!

Who the **** are you.......? What honda board did you flop in from? I don't think anybody agrees with your stupid ***....So hurry up and sell your overpriced, slow piece of ****, and move the **** on... ******!
Honda Board. Dude, grow up. This reply from you is what I would expect from a 2nd grader...wait, maybe a 4th grader, I'll give you that. You don't think anybody agrees with me? I beg to differ. I know a lot of people who agree with things I say and vice versa. Overpriced? Doubt it. Slow POS? Doubt that too. Move on ******? Sure thing pops. Get a life or .
Old 01-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Launching!

Oh and to put 51,XXX posts in your location, dude, NO BODY CARES HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE. Again, 2nd or 4th grader coming up to his buddy, "hey jimmy, look i just got the coolest bmx bike, bet you don't have it yet!"

WOW... "Lay-who-za-herrrr......Loser!!!" -Ace Ventura
Old 01-21-2008, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh and to put 51,XXX posts in your location, dude, NO BODY CARES HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE. Again, 2nd or 4th grader coming up to his buddy, "hey jimmy, look i just got the coolest bmx bike, bet you don't have it yet!"

WOW... "Lay-who-za-herrrr......Loser!!!" -Ace Ventura
2nd Grader...When did I mention myself, or my "bmx"? It sounds like you are the little kid here. Please make sure your post makes sense, and yes your car hasn't sold because it's a piece of ****. Like I said...Hurry up and sell it, so you can move the **** on... Now, back to the original thread!
Old 01-21-2008, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

not beeing a dick travie but i really think u should of kept the comment to ur self ..none of us ever talk on you,
Old 01-21-2008, 01:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

I wasn't talking on you guys.... Read my original post again...It says that the car is clean...
I actually saw that Camaro at the Pomona Swapmeet, pretty clean in person, but it reminds me of some of the WESTBOUND Camaros.....no offense guys!
Old 01-21-2008, 03:58 PM
Launching!

2nd Grader...When did I mention myself, or my "bmx"? It sounds like you are the little kid here. Please make sure your post makes sense, and yes your car hasn't sold because it's a piece of ****. Like I said...Hurry up and sell it, so you can move the **** on... Now, back to the original thread!
Wow, you are a freaking idiot. My little quote, was to show your stupidity. You are trying to sound all big and bad like some 4th grader bro. POS, I'm sure. You're the one that owns a freaking POS lt1 car. Oh yeah, the mid-90's called, they want their hunk of crap back.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

How do you know what I own dumbass. As for my "POS LT-1", it will break your piece of **** off anytime. Like I said, you are not making yourself look any smarter, so stop posting, no one here is on your side. I done responding to your stupid ***. Once again, GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!
Old 01-21-2008, 04:32 PM
Launching!

Travie, where you live at man? I gotta be careful how to approach you

The owner of that camaro is actually from cali I believe. Its not exactly my taste, but I respect the work put in it and I'm sure it looks nice in person.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Launching!

How do you know what I own dumbass. As for my "POS LT-1", it will break your piece of **** off anytime. Like I said, you are not making yourself look any smarter, so stop posting, no one here is on your side. I done responding to your stupid ***. Once again, GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!
1) How do I know what you own? Obviously I'm not dumb if I know.
Read your own sig, says you have an LT1, or look at your avatar. It's an LT1 car.

2) Your LT1 car would stand no chance against mine. If it does, then, its obviously not stock, so who cares, it's an LT1 car nonetheless.

3) I just made myself look smarter by my 1st point.

4) And I quote, "I done responding to your stupid ***." Am I the only one that seems that grammatical error? "I done". Here, let me help you, "I am done." There ya go boy, it's ok, daddy's here.

5) No one here is on my side. Are you serious? I could name 1 person for each point I just made that are "on my side".

6) You are an unintelligent, uninformed, idiotic moron. "Go back to your home on ***** island." -Ron Burgundy.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Launching!

Wow, you are a freaking idiot. My little quote, was to show your stupidity. You are trying to sound all big and bad like some 4th grader bro. POS, I'm sure. You're the one that owns a freaking POS lt1 car. Oh yeah, the mid-90's called, they want their hunk of crap back.
That's lame dude...no need to dog on the lt1.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Launching!

I didn't mean to dog on the LT1, just travie's lt1 car. Other than that, I like them. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Launching!

Wow, Travie, nice Location. I'll make sure your teacher gives you an A+ in English class. Sorry Ref for the . I'm done here. I am obviously smarter than Travie90210...... ::thinks to himself, "what a moron"::
Old 01-21-2008, 04:39 PM
Launching!

Wow, Travie, nice Location. I'll make sure your teacher gives you an A+ in English class. Sorry Ref for the . I'm done here. I am obviously smarter than Travie90210...... ::thinks to himself, "what a moron"::
I didn't realize a location could be a verb

Quick Reply: You got to be kidding me...