Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Who do you guys use for dynotunes???

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 06:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
Didn't you make like 435rwhp there...lol...And it didn't even run right...
Yeah, I put down BIG #'s didn't I? Funny how it never found it's way into my sig though...

But it did run right after Scott's tune, until I modded again. That's when the trouble began and that's what Ryne fixed.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:42 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by So*CalWS6
Hey whats wrong with the name. And watch your ****** mouth

taking it a little personal there now aren't we?

grow up and have a sense of humor, everyone else does
Old 01-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like SP must have been the shop BigDaddyBry had trouble with since Nine Finger02Z28 is getting defensive.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:05 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by qboy
Looks like SP must have been the shop BigDaddyBry had trouble with since Nine Finger02Z28 is getting defensive.
no actually it wasnt, its not my place to tell who is was, but i will say it wasnt rob's shop
Old 01-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Teching In

What kinds of problems were fixed since we can't find out which shop it was.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just idle issues, stalling surging, especially being this is an automatic car, it could be dangerous, did not take me long, just some very basic adjustments were needed and as well as some idle fuel trim adjustments
Old 01-25-2008, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by qboy
Jason wasn't getting defensive, he just knows about the history of my car. We laugh at my initial dyno numbers because they were so wrong, its something we joke about. When you have a full exhaust (LT, ORY, catback) auto with a baby cam, unmolested 243 heads, stock TC putting out over 420rwhp, you have to laugh.

I'm not gonna bash or identify the tuner who couldn't fix the problem I had after installing a TC and pulley. He tried his best, went out of his way to help me, and he spent time with the car on two occasions, it just didn't get fixed. When I brought it to Ryne at CMS, he fixed the driveability problems.

Last edited by BigDaddyBry; 01-25-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Launching!

Morgan Motorsports was the bombshizzle in the hizzle fo shizzle dizzle. Nothing like having a blower Z06 run 13:1 at 6500rpms!
Old 05-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Teching In

Morgan Motorsports was the bombshizzle in the hizzle fo shizzle dizzle. Nothing like having a blower Z06 run 13:1 at 6500rpms!
Old 05-18-2008, 02:35 AM
TECH Regular

gotta love the western secttion
Old 05-18-2008, 02:59 AM
TECH Addict

Old 05-18-2008, 03:26 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I wouldn't go to Haddad just because of the name... i mean really, it sounds like a sand *#&#^@'s joint

My vote goes to CMS
That's fucked up man! We all play around in the western section but that racist **** is not ******* cool. Why don't you say some **** like that about blacks or mexican while you're at it too and see what happens. If you have a problems with some ******* sand *#&#^@s then why don't you come by my ******* joint and meet me and my sand *#&#^@ bretheren and say that in our face. People are fucked now a days with that racist bullshit. It's too easy to say some ignorant/uneducated statement like that behind the keyboard` but ****.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

This thread was 5 months old before it was bumped to the top yesterday....
Old 05-18-2008, 10:34 AM
10 Second Club

WOW, May must be the month for
Old 05-18-2008, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by james562
This thread was 5 months old before it was bumped to the top yesterday....
Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
WOW, May must be the month for
Looks like us men have PMS twice a year.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Banned

Ive got a dyno run at CMS, not the $400( or whatever there charging now) dyno tune.

But i have nothing but good things to say about their shop, their demeanor, and their generosity.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by tomz28
im a Marine so whatch what you say

my car makes lot of power its not a little H/C car. ithas alot going on with it like SD so that some thing they dont do that much all you NA guys wait until you been around a little bit before you thinkyou know some thing and step up to the next level in power for your car
****... you think you could think anymore highly of yourself...? Get off your ******* pedestal... Mr. "I'm a Marine blah blah blah"

it's people like you that make me hate guys in the military...

it's one thing to serve your country (of which I thank all of them for) and to be an honorable generally nice all around guy. But it's another when, just because your enlisted you think your GOD now...

and by the way... I don't know where the hell you come from, but I've been AROUND for a while now dipshit...

did I get your Marine *** all riled up now?

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
That's fucked up man! We all play around in the western section but that racist **** is not ******* cool. Why don't you say some **** like that about blacks or mexican while you're at it too and see what happens. If you have a problems with some ******* sand *#&#^@s then why don't you come by my ******* joint and meet me and my sand *#&#^@ bretheren and say that in our face. People are fucked now a days with that racist bullshit. It's too easy to say some ignorant/uneducated statement like that behind the keyboard` but ****.

and some people are too ******* sensitive...

I'm from TX... and whether you like it or not that's how I was brought up... and to be honest, I have many friends that are mexican or black... as most people on here that know me, know that half the **** that comes out of my mouth is B.S. and said just to get a rise out of someone...

apparently my attempt to do so is a success...

BUT.... for those that took it to heart and it hurts their feelings, that's not what I meant to do... I'll man up and apologize for the insult for those that took it personally even though this thread is 5 ******* months old...

truth is, this forum seems to be a 99% drama show half the time...
Old 05-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Banned

Its a good show though
Old 05-18-2008, 01:42 PM
9 Second Club

****... you think you could think anymore highly of yourself...? Get off your ******* pedestal... Mr. "I'm a Marine blah blah blah"

it's people like you that make me hate guys in the military...

it's one thing to serve your country (of which I thank all of them for) and to be an honorable generally nice all around guy. But it's another when, just because your enlisted you think your GOD now...

and by the way... I don't know where the hell you come from, but I've been AROUND for a while now dipshit...

did I get your Marine *** all riled up now?

I'm from TX... and whether you like it or not that's how I was brought up... and to be honest, I have many friends that are mexican or black... as most people on here that know me, know that half the **** that comes out of my mouth is B.S. and said just to get a rise out of someone...

BUT.... for those that took it to heart and it hurts their feelings, that's not what I meant to do... I'll man up and apologize for the insult for those that took it personally even though this thread is 5 ******* months old...

sorry about that one i was drunk *** hell last night my bad HAHAHAH
Old 05-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Launching!

You now what man? You can't tell what people really feel that way or not over a post so you gotta be careful when you're saying stuff regarding race. I just seriously hate racist people! That was a very mature gesture apologizing.