Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anybody feel like lookin over my resume....

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Thanks. I won't know if it's mine till it comes out!
Old 02-01-2008, 12:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SSBRONCS
Ha ha, that's a funny pic that never gets old.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First question (and the most important): What job or job type are you looking for?
Manager of people. Does not have to be in a manufacturing environment but that is preference.
Second question (and pretty obvious but I have to ask since I don't know you): This isn't your completed resume, right? (aside from the blacked out and omitted "Objectives")
No, no, not at all.
Third question (more like an observation): I'm estimating (given the date of your education, years with the same company) you're over 30. Drop the "Interests" section completely. If you trade "Interests" for "Hobbies" I'll kick you in the ***** myself (in a friendly type of way).
I wasnt going to add the interests part. I already dropped from the draft I have going.
I've been doing this on the side and I charge $999 minimum for prep, referral, and placement services (depending on the position), but this I'll do for free since you're on tech. You were brave enough to post your resume and ask for advice, for that I salute you. On that note, do NOT send out the resume you linked.
Much appreciated. Trust me that resume goes no where but here!!
I'll give my recommendations after I read your response. PM me if you want to keep it private. If my reply is delayed it's only because my wife went into "official" labor.
If you think we should go PM that is fine with me, I will also PM you my email addy.
Congrats on the "official labor", go enjoy that and we can chat after. I am not in a huge rush as I just found out we had a corp. wide layoff and I am still employed

Quick Reply: Anybody feel like lookin over my resume....