Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Stupid Mustang Owner in PB

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 09:46 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, now I have to tell my favorite mustang story. I am not big on street racing, heard too many horror stories. I have no problem however running on the track. I am also a Marine so I drive on camp pendleton all the time. My car looks like it should be fast, nice after market rims and a big block hood, even though it is pretty much stock, so she is not very fast (95 LT1), so I don't go out of my way to race.
Well, some dumb *** mustang (I think it was one of those Bullits) kept driving by me almost everyday for a week or two. He kept trying to get me to race him, revving his engine and flashing his lights. Now this out by the back gate by the horse stables, and since it was on base, I was not going to race him. Good way to get the MPs to take you to jail. After a while, I get sick of this guy. Just before we exit the gate, I start reving my engine, hard. It is loud as hell. I flash my lights, and off we go. Only thing was, I knew something he didn't. There was a lot of construction right out side the gate over by those new town homes they are building, and the motorcycle cops hide there. I fly up to a whopping 35MPH and he is going at least 80 in a 55 when he passes two motorcycle cops. The cherries go on, and there is the mustang, off on the shoulder, pissed as hell. I just smile and wave as I pass him.
About a month later, I see the same mustang around the same spot, and rev my engine and flash my lights, but no dice this time. I think he was really butt hurt. Got em coach.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah one guy in my unit has a stang think its like a 02 or some **** like that. b4 i got my z hed talk so much **** about ls1s and how many he can beat so effortlessly. well needless to say the first weekend i got it we went to qualcomm and he wouldnt even line up with me. and he had drag radials too. i guess his 9.4 time spoke for itself. considering i ran a 8.4. he doesnt talk **** anymore about my car.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lt1 hawk
ok, now I have to tell my favorite mustang story. I am not big on street racing, heard too many horror stories. I have no problem however running on the track. I am also a Marine so I drive on camp pendleton all the time. My car looks like it should be fast, nice after market rims and a big block hood, even though it is pretty much stock, so she is not very fast (95 LT1), so I don't go out of my way to race.
Well, some dumb *** mustang (I think it was one of those Bullits) kept driving by me almost everyday for a week or two. He kept trying to get me to race him, revving his engine and flashing his lights. Now this out by the back gate by the horse stables, and since it was on base, I was not going to race him. Good way to get the MPs to take you to jail. After a while, I get sick of this guy. Just before we exit the gate, I start reving my engine, hard. It is loud as hell. I flash my lights, and off we go. Only thing was, I knew something he didn't. There was a lot of construction right out side the gate over by those new town homes they are building, and the motorcycle cops hide there. I fly up to a whopping 35MPH and he is going at least 80 in a 55 when he passes two motorcycle cops. The cherries go on, and there is the mustang, off on the shoulder, pissed as hell. I just smile and wave as I pass him.
About a month later, I see the same mustang around the same spot, and rev my engine and flash my lights, but no dice this time. I think he was really butt hurt. Got em coach.
awesome... fegs like that deserve that. what do you drive? wondering if ive seen you on base
Old 02-06-2008, 11:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
We just got back from Pb(Roller Coaster). Blkhawk,BlkonblkC5,ls1chick and I decided roll down there.We came across some gay rides down there. there was a mustang car club who's leader was a guy in cobalt with lambo doors and a dj fog machine(lol). Well there was 2 Mustang Roush 427R's there. I went up to one of the owners(white427r)I asked what was done to car. The guy said it was a full blown race car. The best mustang out on the street on top of the Gt500.He said he had numerous extra mods oh and he just bought the car 3 days ago. I Asked him what he had raced so far. he claimed he beat a Porsche, a ls6 camaro,a few goats and he said he just raced a c6/zo6 and left him in the dust.he was like "yeah I try and race as much as I can. I’ll race anyone".So I look at him in the eye and tell him Want to race me in My SS''?
and this idiot replies "oh, ah... My friends and I are going somewhere in a bit, so I rather save my gas. I'm kind of low on gas".I was like are u fucken serious? this idiot just said he blew the doors off a c6zo6 vette and he's fucken scared of running my lil Ls1!lol!he said he had 2 new mustangs that were there, but couldn’t afford gas money.There was a guy who was listening to the whole thing who was like dude I'll give you some gas money so u can run...lol!the poor lil mustang guy must had pissed his pant or something because as soon as I called him out he ran away like a lil girl.Anyways guess mustang owners will be...mustang owners!
Sounds like a typical mustang owner. All talk and no...well you get the point.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jwindbigler
Sounds like a typical mustang owner. All talk and no...well you get the point.
yup. sorry about the car man. I send u a pm. I'm also interested in that box along with that amp rack minus the amp. I just want the bracket. pm me.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

I want to get rid of the whole setup. I dont want to unmount the amps from anything. Now, we could do some sort of trade, that way you arent just out your old stereo. I just dont want to part the stereo out.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:28 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by z28berryhill
i am about to post a thread calling him out...what do you guys think
1. Why are you in the western section...?
2. Your car will not run that time just because someone elses did, every car is different (ask anyone about my car )
3. You shouldn't be calling out people with cars you have never seen or heard of. He seems the guy that treads lightly and has something to back it up, you don't
4. .....well thats about it
Old 02-07-2008, 10:10 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
awesome... fegs like that deserve that. what do you drive? wondering if ive seen you on base
You probably have seen my car around. I used to work in Margarita and now I am up in San Mateo. I have a 95 Z28 Red, Big Block hood with the cowl painted black, black American Racing Rims, Truck tips, pretty loud, dark tint, t-tops and VERY clean. Illinois plates.

Quick Reply: Stupid Mustang Owner in PB