Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Marcos - In N Out - February 8th

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008 | 12:07 PM
TECH Regular

That was where you and I first me Louis and I assumed like an idiot. Two salmmed trucks showed up and a couple of ricers so I figured that the real cars were just behind. Renee asks me are you sure that this is where they're coming, I say yes, they said San Marcos. She smiles at me and says were in Vista, take me home.

Old 02-09-2008 | 09:14 PM
Teching In

Any vids from last night?
Old 02-09-2008 | 09:40 PM
Launching!

yeh luis said he has sum vid... i think i mite... got vids from todays cruise up to the oc...
Old 02-09-2008 | 09:45 PM
Teching In

Cool, lets see them.
Old 02-10-2008 | 02:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by topfig1
That was where you and I first me Louis and I assumed like an idiot. Two salmmed trucks showed up and a couple of ricers so I figured that the real cars were just behind. Renee asks me are you sure that this is where they're coming, I say yes, they said San Marcos. She smiles at me and says were in Vista, take me home.

I know how you feel. I went to the Pomona drags and took the 55 instead of the 57 and wound up in Riverside. WTF!!! I was so pissed!
We waited for you to show. Rich (Intimid8tor) showed up and I think was going to talk to you about some blower stuff. Glad to see that the FireHawk is running strong. Does it feel better with the new bypass?
Old 02-10-2008 | 11:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by haighter
I know how you feel. I went to the Pomona drags and took the 55 instead of the 57 and wound up in Riverside. WTF!!! I was so pissed!
We waited for you to show. Rich (Intimid8tor) showed up and I think was going to talk to you about some blower stuff. Glad to see that the FireHawk is running strong. Does it feel better with the new bypass?
Yeah, I was there in my beater honda. Hey, who let the ricers with the rubber band motors in and those trucks trying to road course the parking lot?

But good to see some guys I haven't seen in a while and good to meet some new guys. Too bad Fig wasn't there, I wanted to talk FI with him. I should have my camaro back on the road by the end of the month. We need to have a big meet then.
Old 02-11-2008 | 08:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by haighter
I had the Tops off on Saturday and in the left lane of the I-5 I got on it then let off. Sounded like a jet flew by with the swoooosh it let out. It is running great.

Fig

Quick Reply: San Marcos - In N Out - February 8th