Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

socal be on the look out!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by REDHOtTransAM
I will tell you all he is a psychiatrist!!!! How does that happen????
That's hilarious. He needs to come sit on MY couch.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OSideZ
I GOTTA GO HOME! O yeah, 01SOMSS, u still owe me a race from the dig... Peace!!!

when do u come back? I might have a lil something,something done by then
Old 02-16-2008, 03:44 PM
11 Second Club

he lives in Moreno Valley and works in Riverside, so you guys up in those areas keep your eyes PEELED!!!

As of right now it just recon...I have 2 months until I get home and will have a lesson to teach him to make sure he doesn't do this again to some other woman out there.
I work in Moreno Valley. I will check to see if he has ever had any work done at my shop. I will also keep an eye out.

I am still in shock that a guy would do that. I dont think I would even do that to a old man let alone a Women.
Old 02-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Launching!

thanks for your support everybody. I have almost everything I need on the guy. I think I am going to give him a call here pretty soon.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by OSideZ
Hey, kids! Looks like some *** skrewed with the wrong little rdneck girl! I'm in Iraq too, but I know Lady can handle herself. I can see her and my wife out on a friday night in the Camaro's doin' the same **** we do... look for trouble. They need to issue a warning to all *** clowns in the so cal area driving a gay-green element to stay off the road! Don't sweat it RedHot, our ladies' got dis ****! I just want pix!!!! Everyone in Oside area, thanks for the support and looking out while we're in this armpit of a country. i saw a POS truck with "RAM air" and a big *** turbo sticker driven by two retards that just got their first taste of freedom. I GOTTA GO HOME! O yeah, 01SOMSS, u still owe me a race from the dig... Peace!!!
We went out to dinner Friday night and we were causing trouble. I got into it with these two broads at the Outback Steakhouse and then when the wait go too long we went to Mimi's Cafe and Tracy confronted an impatient *** in the parking lot. We can't go any where!! lol
Old 02-17-2008, 12:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

thanks for your support everybody. I have almost everything I need on the guy. I think I am going to give him a call here pretty soon.
Don't yet. We don't want him to know we're coming...
Old 02-17-2008, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

he lives in Moreno Valley and works in Riverside, so you guys up in those areas keep your eyes PEELED!!!

As of right now it just recon...I have 2 months until I get home and will have a lesson to teach him to make sure he doesn't do this again to some other woman out there.
Wow thats right where I live...that sucks to hear of people doing things like that.And to top it all off the guys a shrink...well you wouldnt have to post specifics, but you have to let us know that you at least gave him a scare.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Launching!

I will fill you in on the details . My buddy already gave him a call at work so he knows something is up.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol.. I'm glad you guys are on our side

I will keep my eyes open as well.. I'm always on the 15 fwy.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Hee Hee
Old 02-19-2008, 11:48 AM
TECH Regular

A man sped up and tried to rear end my wife when she was driving to work this morning after she turned on her turn signal and started changing lanes. He then followed her to work, got out of his car and threatened to beat the crap out of her to an inch of her life. My wife is only 115lbs although she is from Texas and she can be fiesty.

Anyways, she filed a police report but they could only do an area search. I am in Iraq and can't do anything, and I am not condoning anybody to beat the guy up for me. I just think it would be funny seeing a bunch of f/y bodies revving to get his attention and giving him some looks of "i know what you did you woman beater". Keep him looking over his shoulder.

This happened on Palamor Airport Road in Carlsbad, Ca.
He drives a green Honda Element. License plate # 5XYT348. Guy in probably his low 40's.

Again, this is not a calling for a beat down...that's for me when I find him
If she ever has problems like that, you know she can call me and my wife. She doesn't need that with a small child and all. Isn't this the second time this happened? Didn't she end up in the ditch about a year ago cause someone cut her off or something like that. I will be on the look out. I'd like to see the guy go to jail. That is garbage. Again though man, have her call me or the wife if she ever needs anything.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:02 PM
TECH Regular

you know, if something happens while you are in Iraq, you CAN'T get in trouble for it since you were on the other side of the world.... just throwing that out there.

BTW, when you get back, let's take your two f-bodies, mine and a bunch of other ones out on a big cruise. I will be out of the cast and ready for two pedal driving again, plus I should have my new headers from my taxes... at least I hope. Maybe a new exhaust too, but that might be a pipe dream, pun intended.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:12 PM
Launching!

sounds good to me!

Quick Reply: socal be on the look out!