Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Norcal Fast Gms car club

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 02:31 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by esli ramirez
the was quick....

i got $100,$200 or $300 on my son chino (GM GOD) ohhh that is if your still donw to race him for money motor to motor....
I thought you wanted to race motor to motor??????.................BB
Old 04-23-2008, 03:40 PM
10 Second Club

benny u never beat me when we raced cristian was in the car with me and esli was there so dont be saying u beat me ur car is fast but u didn't beat me just get that straight and if ur trying 2 race GM GOD and Cristian u better have a lot of heat maybe u should race the mustang chino race and if u beat him then come set up a race with chino
Old 04-23-2008, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

sn8ke eater do you have black wheels on your ws6? is it black? i think i seen you at jack n the crack few weeks ago
Old 04-23-2008, 06:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 408Maro
sn8ke eater do you have black wheels on your ws6? is it black? i think i seen you at jack n the crack few weeks ago
yup dats ricky.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sn8ke_Eater
benny u never beat me when we raced cristian was in the car with me and esli was there so dont be saying u beat me ur car is fast but u didn't beat me just get that straight and if ur trying 2 race GM GOD and Cristian u better have a lot of heat maybe u should race the mustang chino race and if u beat him then come set up a race with chino
HAHAHAHA you sure about that one didnt it go 1 and 1 you beat me the first race and then i beat you the second race you dont remeber that because you had white smoke blowing out your pipes you dont remember that tho ? And for one thing I wasnt gutted with slicks and skinnys like your WS6 was your **** was a full on race car and i was on STREET TIRES with a full interior and you want to brag about that. I dont give a **** thats old news if you want to race me we can do it again its all fun and games too me? i never said I was faster then any of your boys but I will race them regardless if they beat me I dont trip on the small things homie.......BB
Old 04-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Staging Lane

$200 from a stop? bring watcha you got!

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco
???????? Anyways If you want we can do it again iam down but not for scrill how about a good old street race. I need to get some tires so i will let you know when I get a set and when i get my NOS set up from Nitro dave lol jk..Later ......BB
as for Esli I dont need to bet anybody I know what i got and thats that. plus I hear you have some spray so why would i run what I brung if I dont have spray Homie its not worth it or fair but if you need to spray on me to beat Iam down to do it just let me know.......BB

Old 04-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by stangkiller2005
u goin to the track saturday lesli?
naw i dont think so patty girl, my car is still down.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

naw i dont think so patty girl, my car is still down.
**** i thought mine was gunna be ready. but i guess my car fried 2nd gear. ima prolly still try some launches tho!
Old 04-24-2008, 03:18 PM
10 Second Club

HAHAHAHA you sure about that one didnt it go 1 and 1 you beat me the first race and then i beat you the second race you dont remeber that because you had white smoke blowing out your pipes you dont remember that tho ? And for one thing I wasnt gutted with slicks and skinnys like your WS6 was your **** was a full on race car and i was on STREET TIRES with a full interior and you want to brag about that. I dont give a **** thats old news if you want to race me we can do it again its all fun and games too me? i never said I was faster then any of your boys but I will race them regardless if they beat me I dont trip on the small things homie.......BB
me and u raced 3 times i beat u and then i gave u the go and still beat u my car is from a dead stop anyways not a off a roll car i only have 3 gears on my tranny. i would of taken u out at the track anyways. that's why on the forum am under the ten second club and u ain't. enough bullshit BB will just see if u can take out chino and cristian with ur new set up maybe u will maybe u wont
Old 04-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sn8ke_Eater
me and u raced 3 times i beat u and then i gave u the go and still beat u my car is from a dead stop anyways not a off a roll car i only have 3 gears on my tranny. i would of taken u out at the track anyways. that's why on the forum am under the ten second club and u ain't. enough bullshit BB will just see if u can take out chino and cristian with ur new set up maybe u will maybe u wont

10 second club nice job!!!! we only raced 2 times and ther wasnt a 3 so i dont know what your talkn about? Lets just get this straight wasnt your car a full race car when we raced? i think you had the advantage but like I said its all good it was a fun run and i will do it again and again you feel me. And Like you said I MIGHT win?? (maybe I will maybe I wont) but we will see ??? project precision turbo 402 is in the makn so we will see...Stay up homie..BB
Old 05-01-2008, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

10 second club nice job!!!! we only raced 2 times and ther wasnt a 3 so i dont know what your talkn about? Lets just get this straight wasnt your car a full race car when we raced? i think you had the advantage but like I said its all good it was a fun run and i will do it again and again you feel me. And Like you said I MIGHT win?? (maybe I will maybe I wont) but we will see ??? project precision turbo 402 is in the makn so we will see...Stay up homie..BB

take a breath bro. sounds like yuor not beathing, chill.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:35 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Shaarky
take a breath bro. sounds like yuor not beathing, chill.
hahahahah Its kinda hard when you got all this chronic smoke in the Lungs Iam always chill homie! Let me guess you want to race me too since your a Fastgms member too LOL ??? well your gona have to get in line because its gettn long LoL real talk...I heard that your boy Chris Red SS is on the road has he raced anybody thats worth it yet??? I heard that its pushin 1000HP ??? It looks capable from what I seen and heard I want to see him run. BB
Old 05-02-2008, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=Benny Blanco;9281544]hahahahah Its kinda hard when you got all this chronic smoke in the Lungs Iam always chill homie! Let me guess you want to race me too since your a Fastgms member too LOL ??? well your gona have to get in line because its gettn long LoL real talk...

nope I'm not trying to pick up any races, when my car its down. but aniways, I dont need get in line to race you. it will be the other way arround
Old 05-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=Shaarky;9287744]
hahahahah Its kinda hard when you got all this chronic smoke in the Lungs Iam always chill homie! Let me guess you want to race me too since your a Fastgms member too LOL ??? well your gona have to get in line because its gettn long LoL real talk...

nope I'm not trying to pick up any races, when my car its down. but aniways, I dont need get in line to race you. it will be the other way arround
Its all good iam always down to have some fun so let me know when your cars up and doin its thang sharkky..stay up.....BB
Old 10-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Teching In

bringing the dead back to life
Old 10-06-2009, 01:32 AM
TECH Addict

Why would you do that ?
Old 10-06-2009, 12:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

So much drama looks like a episode of the hills hahaha jp wad up esli Rene here member me your bro's boy back from elementary school
Old 10-06-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Regular

How many chapters does Fast GM's have? You guys in socal?
Old 12-03-2009, 04:47 PM
9 Second Club

I still need my rematch with the fastest car in FastGM's....... that being christians.....

but word on the street that it's been returned to stock???? any truth to that boys??? The blue monster that put it on the bumper on our last race is still waiting..... everything i got vs everything you got????

tick tock tick tock tick tock....

Quick Reply: Norcal Fast Gms car club