Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Norcal Fast Gms car club

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 09:58 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
What was the Mustang? Don't flame me for asking but one of my neighbors has a twin turbo Foxbody around 700 whp. I don't talk to him much and I don't know what it runs but that sounds pretty fast to me
Shoot me a PM, maybe we can set something up. Let me know, we are always down to race!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by badass98z
How much is the race gonna be for blanco??
you tell me???? I dont think i can hook> I dont have a 4 link and nina like you guys do thats where its at. plus i dont have spray so its not fair..your boy said you would run all motor what rwhp you pushing ??? BB
Old 03-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by esli ramirez
Well that was Chino aka GM GOD who raced Phat from unlimited.

wow! people are tripping hard!!! aint nobody from FAST GM's
spraying a 300 shot or even close to that.

and Chino aint hella spraying. people just love to extent the truth.
ill put money on it that his no where close to spraying a big shot.

It was suppose to be a private race but they came with like 20
cars when we only had like 4 cars....

the only car running right now is chino. if you want a race let me know.
it will be for money n from a stop.

Benny Blaco whos your cousin by the way?
His name is Luke hes Alexs friend he went with you guys that night. I aint extending the truth NOS is NOS. I think I raced you a couple of years ago remember me Blu NBM Lingenfelter SS hahahaha.....BB
Old 03-19-2008, 03:15 PM
Launching!

GM GOD here.
Is that what you have on your license plate....BB
Old 03-19-2008, 04:30 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco
you tell me???? I dont think i can hook> I dont have a 4 link and nina like you guys do thats where its at. plus i dont have spray so its not fair..your boy said you would run all motor what rwhp you pushing ??? BB
No four links here, all stock style suspension. Replied to your PM. Lets lock this up! I will make him pull the bottle in front of you, just to get a race going. Honestly, I think it will be a pretty good race!
Old 03-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Restricted User

His name is Luke hes Alexs friend he went with you guys that night. I aint extending the truth NOS is NOS. I think I raced you a couple of years ago remember me Blu NBM Lingenfelter SS hahahaha.....BB
I think I was there at that race too! New set up in that boys car if you want to do it again. Once again, just to get something going. Of course cash always makes it better! The guy you are talking about is Esli by the way, because I don't think you have ran GMGOD yet?

By the way, if you don't take Esli, I doubt you will touch anyone else in FAST GM'S. It is a good starting point!
Old 03-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Teching In

??? If you can't roll with the big dogs stay on the porch. If you wanna set some thing up pm my bro (1fastgm) or pm me
Old 03-19-2008, 10:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1fstGM
I think I was there at that race too! New set up in that boys car if you want to do it again. Once again, just to get something going. Of course cash always makes it better! The guy you are talking about is Esli by the way, because I don't think you have ran GMGOD yet?

By the way, if you don't take Esli, I doubt you will touch anyone else in FAST GM'S. It is a good starting point!
hahahaha you guys make me laugh. I think his plates said 1 bad ss ??? I did beat him by like 5 cars homie and then you guys brought a black ta that was gutted with skiiny and slicks and i beat him??? I know your cars are fast I aint doubting you on that point ..........BB
Old 03-19-2008, 11:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
What was the Mustang? Don't flame me for asking but one of my neighbors has a twin turbo Foxbody around 700 whp. I don't talk to him much and I don't know what it runs but that sounds pretty fast to me
Where do you live? I know of a car that has the same stuff and its fast as hell!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Staging Lane

hahahaha you guys make me laugh. I think his plates said 1 bad ss ??? I did beat him by like 5 cars homie and then you guys brought a black ta that was gutted with skiiny and slicks and i beat him??? I know your cars are fast I aint doubting you on that point ..........BB
Its 1badls1
hahaha 5 cars? wow! the 1st race i pulled on you n the last two races
you got me by 2 cars max!!!

you wanna do it again for $200?

and no you didnt beat the T/A. You raced him the same night we raced
and he got you.
Old 03-20-2008, 12:31 AM
TECH Regular

Old 03-20-2008, 01:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by esli ramirez
Its 1badls1
hahaha 5 cars? wow! the 1st race i pulled on you n the last two races
you got me by 2 cars max!!!

you wanna do it again for $200?

and no you didnt beat the T/A. You raced him the same night we raced
and he got you.
hahahaha Nah nah bro you didnt beat me I beat you by atleast 5 cars and I raced your boy a couple of weeks later I think it was Rickys TA and yes I did beat the TA he got me the first time and i got him on the second run or maybe your just so far back that you couldnt keep up to see it hahaah and I he was gutted and slicked up I had everything in my car with streets tires HUMMMMM hahahaha. So I guess you have a some mods done to it. My homie John from Norcal Muscle said that you have some spray do you really need that to beat me???????? Anyways If you want we can do it again iam down but not for scrill how about a good old street race. I need to get some tires so i will let you know when I get a set and when i get my NOS set up from Nitro dave lol jk..Later ......BB
Old 03-20-2008, 02:19 AM
Staging Lane

Smile

hahahaha Nah nah bro you didnt beat me I beat you by atleast 5 cars and I raced your boy a couple of weeks later I think it was Rickys TA and yes I did beat the TA he got me the first time and i got him on the second run or maybe your just so far back that you couldnt keep up to see it hahaah and I he was gutted and slicked up I had everything in my car with streets tires HUMMMMM hahahaha. So I guess you have a some mods done to it. My homie John from Norcal Muscle said that you have some spray do you really need that to beat me???????? Anyways If you want we can do it again iam down but not for scrill how about a good old street race. I need to get some tires so i will let you know when I get a set and when i get my NOS set up from Nitro dave lol jk..Later ......BB

5 cars? hahaha **** it matter fact i think it was 10.
since your saying you beat me by 5 cars. im putting down
$200 down. i aint racing for free! you shouldnt have a problem
beating me right? yup i have some mods. i got a baby cam.
John dont know ****! my new set up hasnt seen the bottle YET!
like i said dont believe the hype you hear.

I need a race!!!!!!!!!!! I just got Tuned up!!!!! I have some money I can put up anybody up for some late nite throwdowns.....BB
$200 from a stop? bring watcha you got!

like i said you didnt beat the T/A n he aint gutted. You raced him the same night we raced on the freeway
by baily. i was all the way in the front recording the race. thats how i know you didnt beat him. but **** it watever

Last edited by esli ramirez; 03-20-2008 at 02:29 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:56 AM
On The Tree

Seeing threads like this, make me wish I didn't sell the SS. It always fun finding cars faster than yours, and you know yours is fast to start with. Had some fun with Chino on the freeway a couple of times. A litte scetchy since he didn't have the tire pressure right, so it was a little hairy. None the less, it is was fast *** car, all motor or on the little spray that he has. Good **** Chino and taking money and finiacing the next race.
Old 03-20-2008, 08:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol baby cam my *** bro thats not what i heard but then again everythings just rumors right!! you just admited u had a new setup when u said u didnt before hahaha
Old 03-20-2008, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

so whens the race goin down?
Old 03-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by redline.inc
Seeing threads like this, make me wish I didn't sell the SS. It always fun finding cars faster than yours, and you know yours is fast to start with. Had some fun with Chino on the freeway a couple of times. A litte scetchy since he didn't have the tire pressure right, so it was a little hairy. None the less, it is was fast *** car, all motor or on the little spray that he has. Good **** Chino and taking money and finiacing the next race.
haha yea i remember that **** was crazy...Thanks for the props though bro alot of people on these forums just hate the fact that some cars are faster then thiers. Especialy the peole who want you to handycap your own car just to race them haha. You had a sick *** SS, fast too man you should have kept it.

As for blanco... be about you money playa there no such thing as good old street racing when your on top of the hill.
Some car willbe faster then other thats just the way things work ya dig.

Im just happy to see that more LS1 are upgrading and adding more HP to there cars. the people we need to be smashing on are the mustang guys who have had 20 some odd years to pump up there cars.

And not alot of people know mine or my boys set-ups so that he said she said stuff doesnt make any sense.
Old 03-20-2008, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

im down for smashing on the mustangs when i get my car fixed! lol
Old 03-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Launching!

haha yea i remember that **** was crazy...Thanks for the props though bro alot of people on these forums just hate the fact that some cars are faster then thiers. Especialy the peole who want you to handycap your own car just to race them haha. You had a sick *** SS, fast too man you should have kept it.

As for blanco... be about you money playa there no such thing as good old street racing when your on top of the hill.

Im just happy to see that more LS1 are upgrading and adding more HP to there cars. the people we need to be smashing on are the mustang guys who have had 20 some odd years to pump up there cars.

And not alot of people know mine or my boys set-ups so that he said she said stuff doesnt make any sense.
I feel you homie thats what makes street racing street racing its ***** to the wall or nothing win or lose theres always someone faster. I love to smoke bootsie *** stangs thats why I got my SS hahaha as for Esli I dont need to bet anybody I know what i got and thats that. plus I hear you have some spray so why would i run what I brung if I dont have spray Homie its not worth it or fair but if you need to spray on me to beat Iam down to do it just let me know.......BB
Old 03-20-2008, 07:23 PM
Launching!

on the real phucka handycap!RUN WHAT U BRUNG...CANT HANG WITHA BIG DAWGS STAY ON THE PORCH ya PooDLE LOL

Quick Reply: Norcal Fast Gms car club