Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Norcal Fast Gms car club

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 408Maro
lol baby cam my *** bro thats not what i heard but then again everythings just rumors right!! you just admited u had a new setup when u said u didnt before hahaha
Thats not what you heard? hahahah...so do you still believe
on the boggy man. cause i HEARD hes real haha.
i once heard i had a 383. now thats some ****

wtf are you talking about??? ive had a new set up for a couple
years now...when the **** did i say i didnt..or did you hear that too?

enough about the bullshit this is about racing. dont worry about our
set-ups.......
Old 03-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco
I feel you homie thats what makes street racing street racing its ***** to the wall or nothing win or lose theres always someone faster. I love to smoke bootsie *** stangs thats why I got my SS hahaha as for Esli I dont need to bet anybody I know what i got and thats that. plus I hear you have some spray so why would i run what I brung if I dont have spray Homie its not worth it or fair but if you need to spray on me to beat Iam down to do it just let me know.......BB
like i said bro dont listen to the hype. on the real i dont have spray. n i havent sprayed on my car since back in the days. chino n 1fastgm can vouch for that. but its cool if you dont wanna run them for money. i just figured you would be down since you had mention you had some money to throw down. but keep doin your thing tho.

racing isnt about been fair, its about who gets to the finishline first
Old 03-20-2008, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

no esli. its bout me smoking u! lol hahahaa

jp son! haha my **** is in-op at the momment!
Old 03-20-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol yea i belive in the cookie monster 2 hahahaa
Old 03-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Teching In

I knew that ****** was real haha
Old 03-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by esli ramirez
like i said bro dont listen to the hype. on the real i dont have spray. n i havent sprayed on my car since back in the days. chino n 1fastgm can vouch for that. but its cool if you dont wanna run them for money. i just figured you would be down since you had mention you had some money to throw down. but keep doin your thing tho.

racing isnt about been fair, its about who gets to the finishline first
HAHAHAHA Racing isnt about being fair, its about who gets to the finishline first ??? Thats exactly why I wouldnt bet you guys! I do have money to put down on a race but I aint no sucker trying to give my **** away homie. Iam sure our cars will cross paths in the future then we will see wat happens win or lose ???? be koo....... BB

Last edited by Benny Blanco; 03-24-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:50 AM
On The Tree

all this drama and still arent any races lol

if your that worried about him spraying on you i have a NX wet kit you can buy so you can spray if its that big of a deal
Old 03-21-2008, 08:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol i even scurred of the big bad wolf now that foos real lol
Old 03-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Restricted User

So what it sounds like it boils down to is, if your car isn't race ready then there is not much you can say! Who cares about what has happened in the past, bringing that up is only going to egg on a call out of course!

So if anyones car is ready to run right now!!!! Let me know, we can set something up, no hard feelings. Just trying to set something up to have some fun!!! And of course adding a little money to the race always spices it up! Everyone stay up and keep pumping those cars up!!!! It is always fun to see a car that is faster than yours, in my book it serves as motivation!!!

By the way, here is a video I found on youtube! ENJOY!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/DG0mGn9n704...am><embed src=

Last edited by 1fstGM; 03-21-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Launching!

sounds healthy I could here the RPMs jump when he squeezed !!!! BB
Old 03-22-2008, 11:52 PM
Teching In

Guys,

I know I have a low thread count so be kind and read on.

I'm going to CA from April 7th to May 7th. I will be in San Diego.

BUT I would like to check ou the race seen when I'm out there just to watch. ( I will have a slow rental from Thrifty )

I go buy the name Viper Guy ( got the name from a Viper I owned years ago and it stuck ) I have an F-body and a Mustang and a C6 Z06. I like all cars

So here is a few links to how we get down in South Florida. I'm here to make friends and basicly asking for an invite to hang out on a race night. Hope to meet some of you and check out the seen.

Here is My Mustang doing a wheelie on the street. http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/...roduction.html

One of our fast fbody guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qrck...eature=related

2 of the quickest SF F-bodys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfibWTEImE

A few dig races with my Corvette, and the last rase is with Steve and a 9 sec EVO: http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/...ast_coast.html

I post alot on need2speed.com / Again just looking to check out the seen and meet some of the fast guys on here. Thanks

VG

Last edited by Tfast4u; 03-23-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Teching In

sounds healthy I could here the RPMs jump when he squeezed !!!! BB
who squeezed

Last edited by badass98z; 03-23-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tfast4u
Guys,

I know I have a low thread count so be kind and read on.

I'm going to CA from April 7th to May 7th. I will be in San Diego.

BUT I would like to check ou the race seen when I'm out there just to watch. ( I will have a slow rental from Thrifty )

I go buy the name Viper Guy ( got the name from a Viper I owned years ago and it stuck ) I have an F-body and a Mustang and a C6 Z06. I like all cars

So here is a few links to how we get down in South Florida. I'm here to make friends and basicly asking for an invite to hang out on a race night. Hope to meet some of you and check out the seen.

Here is My Mustang doing a wheelie on the street. http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/...roduction.html

One of our fast fbody guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qrck...eature=related

2 of the quickest SF F-bodys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfibWTEImE

A few dig races with my Corvette, and the last rase is with Steve and a 9 sec EVO: http://www.snapoffracing.com/forums/...ast_coast.html

VG
SICK!!!! What the weight on those cars? Most of the people on the thread are from San Jose Ca about 6 hours from SD but i sure we dont even come close to the runs in FL. We have all these smog rules here that po po can get you for anything which leads to a state ref ticket (dooms day). haha nice vids tho bro
Old 03-23-2008, 12:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badass98z
SICK!!!! What the weight on those cars? Most of the people on the thread are from San Jose Ca about 6 hours from SD but i sure we dont even come close to the runs in FL. We have all these smog rules here that po po can get you for anything which leads to a state ref ticket (dooms day). haha nice vids tho bro
Well if ya liked that than check out this Sick daily driver SF F-Body. The trailer was used because this track is 3 hours awy and if the car was to go down he could get it home. 5.60's in the 1/8 @ 126 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRVOxiaJpD0

Thanks man. Well I'm just having a hard time finding a FORUM that is like ours for the CA area. Cops suck we all know that, and YES the smog thing is a draw back but C16 and a dedicated Fuel system for a NOS set up can fix that problem with any car. I plan on having my cars Reg in AZ any way so I hope I can get around the smog this IF I move out there.

Eny way. Thanks for replying to my questions. I could really use some help here finding out where the heavy hitters play in CA. But the guys in this thread look to be fast from the vid i watched. Just to give you an Idea. We can get a money race off with our Crew in less than 30 min. No **** talking just heads up, run what ya brung. It's alot more fun and less drama. So that's how we roll....

VG
Old 03-24-2008, 06:38 AM
On The Tree

Chino, I am trying to find some cars for you. I was in Tulare over the weekend with my girl and I was talking to her brother about some racing. He said he is going to give me a list of who is down for money, what type of car, and some details on them. I will get back to you on that. Good kill. Fat was about five lenghts back. You killed him at the start.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Tfast4u
Well if ya liked that than check out this Sick daily driver SF F-Body. The trailer was used because this track is 3 hours awy and if the car was to go down he could get it home. 5.60's in the 1/8 @ 126 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRVOxiaJpD0

Thanks man. Well I'm just having a hard time finding a FORUM that is like ours for the CA area. Cops suck we all know that, and YES the smog thing is a draw back but C16 and a dedicated Fuel system for a NOS set up can fix that problem with any car. I plan on having my cars Reg in AZ any way so I hope I can get around the smog this IF I move out there.

Eny way. Thanks for replying to my questions. I could really use some help here finding out where the heavy hitters play in CA. But the guys in this thread look to be fast from the vid i watched. Just to give you an Idea. We can get a money race off with our Crew in less than 30 min. No **** talking just heads up, run what ya brung. It's alot more fun and less drama. So that's how we roll....

VG
Check out one of our more local forums. yahoo search NORCAL1320. Lots of heavy hitters there. You can also always find a money race here, just a metter of knowing the right people. PM'd you back.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1fstGM
Check out one of our more local forums. yahoo search NORCAL1320. Lots of heavy hitters there. You can also always find a money race here, just a metter of knowing the right people. PM'd you back.
Thanks. By the way again, I will be in a rental car ( I just want to watch the races ) I live in FL, wanting to move to CA. But befor I move to CA I want to know if there are races going on. Want to meet some of the fast guys and hang for a day.

Thanks I will go to the link. Thanks for the PM

Here is a link to another Thread I started on here https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members/888451-need-help-video-inside.html

VG
Old 03-24-2008, 05:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by badass98z
who squeezed
lets see maybe Chino hahaha with the Black Z did ???????? Thats my guess...he did kill that stang tho....My car is down right now I blew my rearend racing last nite so iam waiting on My Moser...I will let you know when its up and running so we can do this ........BB
Old 03-24-2008, 05:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Viper Guy
Thanks. By the way again, I will be in a rental car ( I just want to watch the races ) I live in FL, wanting to move to CA. But befor I move to CA I want to know if there are races going on. Want to meet some of the fast guys and hang for a day.

Thanks I will go to the link. Thanks for the PM

Here is a link to another Thread I started on here https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=888451

VG
you should talk to the homies from FASTGMs they always are lookn for a money race bro..Tell your boy to come race them it should be a sic race they are always down. PS dont forget to fill your bottle up hahahahha....BB
Old 03-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Teching In

lets see maybe Chino hahaha with the Black Z did ???????? Thats my guess...he did kill that stang tho....My car is down right now I blew my rearend racing last nite so iam waiting on My Moser...I will let you know when its up and running so we can do this ........BB
just let me know when, where and for how much

Quick Reply: Norcal Fast Gms car club