Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Norcal Fast Gms car club

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GMQUEEN
hahahahahhahahahahaha I heard waaaaaaaaaayyy different .. That video is all i needed to see.. LMAO!!!!.. THanks Esli..

GMGOD;
Thats one Sick *** KILL CHino!!!
thanks...
Old 03-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco
Are you guys gona race any of those guys from Florida???????........BB
Non of my crew will be in CA to race. I will be in CA in Thrifty rental car to watch. I think 6000 miles round trip, and maybe $3000 in gas would be to much $ to just come and race. I'm just commin out to watch

VG
Old 03-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1fstGM
Check out one of our more local forums. yahoo search NORCAL1320. Lots of heavy hitters there. You can also always find a money race here, just a metter of knowing the right people. PM'd you back.

Ya man thanks. I reg there to the other day. Made a few friends to. Some fast cars there. I PM'd you back

VG
Old 03-31-2008, 12:03 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by badass98z
dam in 1995 i was 4^2x2divided by 8 (3)+8x5 now find the square root of the answer now multiply that by the derivative of 7 and add 10....DO THE MATH thats how i old i was. haha so if we raced am i the under dog since im new at this game??? Just having a little fun HOMIE dont get all offended. If you want to race me im sure you can find some way to get a hold of me. FYI i was contemplating on not squezzing on you but now i dont believe i want to handicap my car anymore. and no i dont need NOS to beat you, you'd probably need it to keep up.(just to clarify)
Square root hahaha thats hella funny! nah bro iam all good iam not offended i never said you would be an underdog and its all about racing. I can get your number, thats the easy part. HANDICAP your car Huh???? hahaha **** it run what you brung I aint trippin if you spray thats your thang. I will handle what I got to do to beat you so we will get this race goin when i get my car up and running. It should be in a few weeks so you got some time to fill that bottle up lol...BB.......
Old 03-31-2008, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

there are to many rookeys out there, taking on expirince racers.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Shaarky
there are to many rookeys out there, taking on expirince racers.
funny when the so called rookies win tho huh?

only difference i see between racers is. either mommy and daddy got the parts. or yo age n amount of time u had da car! whitch means u had more time to get parts for yo **** or higher income!

i dont consider mahself a rookie n im only 20. i aint sayin i can beat chino yet. or any of those other 10 sec or less cars out there. havnt had enough time to get mah **** where i want it. but i aint also a dumb lil kid tryin to race any peeps. just cause alot of us dont have 10 sec cars dont mean we rookies! alot of us grew up around racing! bet i have more passes down the track then esli! lol hahaha

laaaaaate!
Old 03-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by stangkiller2005

only difference i see between racers is. either mommy and daddy got the parts. or yo age n amount of time u had da car! whitch means u had more time to get parts for yo **** or higher income!

i dont consider mahself a rookie n im only 20. i aint sayin i can beat chino yet. or any of those other 10 sec or less cars out there. havnt had enough time to get mah **** where i want it. but i aint also a dumb lil kid tryin to race any peeps. just cause alot of us dont have 10 sec cars dont mean we rookies! alot of us grew up around racing! bet i have more passes down the track then esli! lol hahaha

laaaaaate!
HAHAHAHAHA I dont think any of us are where we wanna be with our cars patty but dont trip we will be in the 10s really soon so we can bring some heat to the street ohhhh that ryhmed hahahah did you guys get that work done on your whip ? My bad I was all choppin it up for like 2 hours and didnt know you guys didnt get the parts yet LoL stay up bro......BB
Old 03-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Staging Lane

laaaaaate!
Patty patty patty!

The only place you have more passes then me is on a tredmill or on your bmx bike!! Haha.

When rookies win?
Old 03-31-2008, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol hahahah..shut up son!

i want my rematch when my shift points are fixed esli! lol motor to motor

n ill smoke u on da treadmill or bmx bike to! lol hahaha
Old 03-31-2008, 06:10 PM
Teching In

I consider myself a rookie. all the street racing we do around here from light to light and freeway to freeway aint **** compared to to REAL STREET RACING that most of you guys have never experienced. I'm talking about some 5 to 10k races poppin off all night out in the booney's with nothing but trailered cars. Those are the real OG's that don't **** around. Trust me that's a whole different ball game. The boys I chill with know what up.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:34 PM
Staging Lane

lol hahahah..shut up son!

i want my rematch when my shift points are fixed esli! lol motor to motor

n ill smoke u on da treadmill or bmx bike to! lol hahaha

SON!!!!....

ive told you when ever you get you car ready n have atleast $200 to race me call me.....i dont want no bitching like last time, oh i didnt have tires, i dont have suspension parts, i dont have n ls6 intake, you have more stuff. blah blah. my baby cam to your ms3!

now if you want a FREE race we have ivans car....you already know the mods on that car. It has bgf's and header n its right next to you son
Old 03-31-2008, 08:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

your 2 bill race iz comin Lesli. lol dont get mad son!

ill run ivans car for fun to from a stop
Old 03-31-2008, 11:45 PM
Staging Lane

your 2 bill race iz comin Lesli. lol dont get mad son!

ill run ivans car for fun to from a stop
patty girl, aint nobody getting mad son you know its all good.
this **** aint personal. .

when is your car gonna be running?
Old 04-01-2008, 12:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

when i get a new job! lol.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Launching!

I consider myself a rookie. all the street racing we do around here from light to light and freeway to freeway aint **** compared to to REAL STREET RACING that most of you guys have never experienced. I'm talking about some 5 to 10k races poppin off all night out in the booney's with nothing but trailered cars. Those are the real OG's that don't **** around. Trust me that's a whole different ball game. The boys I chill with know what up.
Yeah thats some underground PINKS **** !!! I know people aint rollin without a strap to those races you never know **** might pop off when your in the Boonies and **** better safe then sorry thats why I roll with my strap when ever i go to oakland to check out the sideshows and races sometimes , muthafuckers are GRIMMY these days.......BB
Old 04-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Launching!

when i get a new job! lol.
Tell John to hook you up at United Rentals????...Did you guys fix that problem on sunday?????...............BB
Old 04-01-2008, 12:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

i kno he should huh? lol. well we got my car together. need to take it to a body shop tho to get all aligned. ima leave it for now tho till i get the hood i want.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:36 AM
On The Tree

That **** is true. When you roll to the underground runs, and trailer the cars, it is another type of racing. more on the line with all the cash changing hands, prep work on the street, and so forth. **** Chino, I remember when you had to use one of my plugs just so could win some money that night in the boondocks. That a tight night. ****, i was waiting for some kids to start walking out of the corn fields. All this talk, is going to make me build the CTS-V to do some drag racing. I will be the only trying to run a tank down the strip, but **** it. I will still look good doing it.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:18 AM
On The Tree

yea chino but peopple think that racing rice rockets counts too, so they get more expirience. **** I had being racing longer than you had, but you have race some pretty good challenges
Old 04-01-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by redline.inc
That **** is true. When you roll to the underground runs, and trailer the cars, it is another type of racing. more on the line with all the cash changing hands, prep work on the street, and so forth. **** Chino, I remember when you had to use one of my plugs just so could win some money that night in the boondocks. That a tight night. ****, i was waiting for some kids to start walking out of the corn fields. All this talk, is going to make me build the CTS-V to do some drag racing. I will be the only trying to run a tank down the strip, but **** it. I will still look good doing it.
did you just say building you were gonna buil your caddy.... here i say go this route
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2lM5...eature=related

Quick Reply: Norcal Fast Gms car club