Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

2001 ws6 4 sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 12:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont wanna bash on anyone, but IMO a deal is a deal. I wouldnt buy from this guy no matter the price because he has shown that he is willing to back out of a deal.

who is to say that once you take delivery of the car he doesnt change his mind and report the car stolen. You always run a risk in buying a car from a private party, now this seller is showing a much higher risk.

I have sold stuff on here (granted not a car) for way less than it was worth. I post it up, people ask to buy, and i realize its worth more, but Im good on my word.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah i saw that something was fishy from the beginning, now i wouldnt trust this guy anymore than an ex that you caught banging your bestfreind
Old 03-24-2008, 01:48 AM

thats exactly what happend, now your being resonable, like a said i panicked and didnt think about getting a loan. then i thought about it thats why i backed out. im going tommorow to ask for a loan at my school so i be in better shape. and i say agian im legit and i will encourage who ever buys the car off me to come before with a legal contract so i can sign it, so i wont report it stolen if it will give u peace of mind. listen guys i admit i screwed up but as stated before i just want what i think is fair if u guys dont like it dont buy it, its that simple u guys can try to convince people here that im a scumbag dont buy for me, but if people think its a good deal and it still is ,their going to buy regardless. and i have is intake and exhuast, last i went to the track was 3 years ago. i got a moser because my stock 10 bolt broke. I get on it once in a while but who does not? pics going r up tommorow when there is sunlight thanks.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
Money is money thats true...and to some people money is the world. I didnt want your gas money because money means little to me compared to honesty and respect.
Right on. MrElectric03 got the raw end of the deal, but handled it like a man.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jose torres
for the guy with the blue ss ur way out of line u dont know the whole story, and not even the guy involved is being a jackass like u , grow up. anyways i totally understand that the one guy is pist i would too but i did call him to not come anymore because someone is wanting to give me 7 for it. I ask u wouldnt u do the same? if not then thats great too. I know its not the right thing but i was going through a tuff time . i got laid off and needed money. i was stressing out and then my family came through telling me i should not sell it for that cheap and that would give me a hand. i know u guys dont care but thats why i started selling it so cheap, out of desperation. know if i dont sell it for the 7 i will be willing to sell it for the dude i backed out on. for the agreed price of 5000, i even told him that. im sure hel say he does not want to deal with me but im still throwing it out there. so for the haters out there wishing me bad luck, from the looks of this im getting alot of intrest still and ill be surprised if this thing doesnt sell in a week or two if not i got ride i can use know and i can put the ws6 in storage till it sells so its all good.
You should agree I am taking this well and for that you should tell the truth...you did not call and tell me not to come because you wanted more for it...you called to say your buddy might give you more for it, the words straight from your mouth were "If he doesnt have the cash right now I will still sell it to you for 5k", to which I responded " Ok, then call me if he buys it SO I DONT WASTE MY TIME", and you said "ok I will". Showed up and the car was still there and you told me you wanted more for it. I am sure you will sell it for 7k, it is a deal, I however would not pay 7k because I already have one WS6 and would rather put the money into that than buy another one that needs alot of work. By the time you let me know that it didnt sell for 7k I may have already spent the money but if not go ahead and let me know. Yes I am pissed off but there are more important things in life to worry about.Later...
Old 03-24-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Right on. MrElectric03 got the raw end of the deal, but handled it like a man.
You know what man...I have learned that stuff like this is just not worth stressing over, IMO If two men were in this deal I would have two WS6s right now. At least the OP is admiting fault even though he did screw me over...thanks for the kind words.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jose torres
for the guy with the blue ss ur way out of line u dont know the whole story, and not even the guy involved is being a jackass like u , grow up. anyways i totally understand that the one guy is pist i would too but i did call him to not come anymore because someone is wanting to give me 7 for it. I ask u wouldnt u do the same? if not then thats great too. I know its not the right thing but i was going through a tuff time . i got laid off and needed money. i was stressing out and then my family came through telling me i should not sell it for that cheap and that would give me a hand. i know u guys dont care but thats why i started selling it so cheap, out of desperation. know if i dont sell it for the 7 i will be willing to sell it for the dude i backed out on. for the agreed price of 5000, i even told him that. im sure hel say he does not want to deal with me but im still throwing it out there. so for the haters out there wishing me bad luck, from the looks of this im getting alot of intrest still and ill be surprised if this thing doesnt sell in a week or two if not i got ride i can use know and i can put the ws6 in storage till it sells so its all good.
your lucky you didnt do that **** to me. i would have kicked your *** and burnt your car down. I sell alot of cars and just because someone says they will give you $xxx doesnt mean **** till you have cash in your hand. You my friend are a idiot and i hope you dont sell your car since your wasting peoples time

Last edited by allblacksrt4; 03-24-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Old 03-24-2008, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Exclamation

i vote for a on this thread
and really he should be banned from the site because your not really allowed to post things for sale unless you have 50 or more post counts on this site and he posted in the westen fourms to bypass that rule
that is terms forand or lock or delete of this post
Old 03-25-2008, 01:57 AM

http://
Old 03-25-2008, 02:10 AM

[/IMG]
Old 03-25-2008, 02:10 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Car looks nice but you should have taken the $5000 and run... A lemon law car is a $hit PITA to get a loan for, insurance for, etc... You had a buyer willing to deal with it and give you cash and you f@cked it up royally.

Actually, I think you did Electric a favor... I would NOT pay $5000 for a lemon law car with a bad tranny, that is retarded
Old 03-25-2008, 02:11 AM
Banned

You are also lucky he was not a lesser man like myself, I get pissed too easily...
Old 03-25-2008, 02:11 AM

Old 03-25-2008, 02:14 AM

Old 03-25-2008, 02:15 AM

Old 03-25-2008, 02:17 AM

Old 03-25-2008, 02:18 AM

Old 03-25-2008, 02:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by allblacksrt4
your lucky you didnt do that **** to me. i would have kicked your *** and burnt your car down.
Sure, that's what we all say.
Old 03-25-2008, 02:35 AM

i selling it on the western site because i want to sell it locally, anyways here the pics guys i understand if this tread gets locked , no hard feelings and while it will be harder to sell with out the help of ls1 tech. i feel i will sell this car soon if not f it ill keep and stored till i get my school done and fix it up, take it to ryne at cms for the tranny rebuild and after that all ill need is a forged engine and this puppy will be fully built ready for any challenge, well maybe after i change out those weak *** 245 tires to some 315s, damn what was i thinking. lol.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Sure, that's what we all say.
Rumor has it you yourself are a nice guy in person... I won't say who is spreading that rumor :cough: George Lara :cough: