Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

North Phoenix, reasonable cost buffing? Oxidized SS is finally getting attention.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North Phoenix, reasonable cost buffing? Oxidized SS is finally getting attention.

Had my SS for a few, been forced to neglect it for a little while now because of other priorities.

Can anyone point me towards some place I might check into for either detailing work, or really just buffing the paint???? Depending, obviously I can clean and detail the interior to keep the cost down. Some times I know places want to do the whole thing though. Really just need a pro to buff the paint and polish the wheels. Checked with a Danny's carwash the other day and it was like 150 bucks plus. Remember the only other time I've paid somebody to buff a car for me a few years ago when getting close to 100 bucks was getting up there. Any help really appreciated.

Car has moderate oxidation on upper surfaces and is definetly outside of my little electric polisher's abilities. Really probably needs a repaint because of other issues, but that will have to wait for a little bit longer. Good racecar paint still I suppose (20 footer).
Old 04-03-2008, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

Depends were you are located, but a guy from a local forum does details for a living and also does side jobs for a discount for forum members. He is in the North Phoenix ares. I was going to have him do my SS and I've seen several other cars he's done and they look awesome. I don't want to **** anyone off so if you want his info PM me and I'll get you to the website and his user name.

Later
Old 04-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Launching!

Thanks much, just sent a PM your way.