Old 04-28-2008, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bastards
Old 04-28-2008, 05:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
so the moral of the story is dont street race people you dont know, and if you do, make sure your drunk, lol
lolllllllllll
Originally Posted by camarojunky74
btw, damned if i say it but that sonic blue cobra is sick as ****.
it is bad a$$
Originally Posted by fast01z28
I suspect that the CHP has a black CTS-v, they didnt pull me over in it, but with no other cars around he provoked me to race him in the freeway. when i took off he didnt, then a minute later a CHP officer pulled me over.

I pulled off on an exit, and what do you know, the black CTS-v pulls off that exit and parks in a nearby parking lot (to wait to get back on with the cop?).

BTW the CTS-v had no plates yet, dealer plates.
wow...i had no idea they would be in sick rides...i better be on the lookout
Old 04-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if there were more tracks and they cost a little less there would be a whole lot of guys going to the track instead of the street....they need a track in every major area that is open til midnight and free to race at..if it was run off donations or something,i know i would be there all the time.I dont street race but i do see why its a problem.But the government isnt smart enough to open more tracks plus if they did they wouldnt be able to make so much in revenue
Old 04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by tha joker
if there were more tracks and they cost a little less there would be a whole lot of guys going to the track instead of the street....they need a track in every major area that is open til midnight and free to race at..if it was run off donations or something,i know i would be there all the time.I dont street race but i do see why its a problem.But the government isnt smart enough to open more tracks plus if they did they wouldnt be able to make so much in revenue
no one is willing to open a track and run on donations, but everything else you said makes sense
Old 04-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RestoRoc89
I have to agree with the last few posts. Street racing is an entirely senseless and illegal thing to do. However, the police STEALING someone else's car just seems to cross a line with me. Tickets, jails time, criminal charges...that all makes sense. Stealing a car does not.

concur 10000%.....i dont see that as right myself...
Old 04-28-2008, 09:08 PM
10 Second Club

I think its a great idea, To stoping agressive drivers.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RestoRoc89
I have to agree with the last few posts. Street racing is an entirely senseless and illegal thing to do. However, the police STEALING someone else's car just seems to cross a line with me. Tickets, jails time, criminal charges...that all makes sense. Stealing a car does not.
Damn you guys really need to educate yourselves, if you know you could get your car taken, not stolen, for racing THEN DONT RACE, its really not a hard concept to follow, if you get hooked up for domestic violence they seize your guns from you, but that doesnt seem to bother anyone, but oh heavens, just because i was going 100mph with my *** on fire racing a 15 second import so i can seem like a badass then you get pissed when your car gets forfeited? You made your own damn bed now lie in it. Oh and just so you know they also have been known to forfeit cars for prostitution, just an FYI.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by transambandit
Damn you guys really need to educate yourselves, if you know you could get your car taken, not stolen, for racing THEN DONT RACE, its really not a hard concept to follow, if you get hooked up for domestic violence they seize your guns from you, but that doesnt seem to bother anyone, but oh heavens, just because i was going 100mph with my *** on fire racing a 15 second import so i can seem like a badass then you get pissed when your car gets forfeited? You made your own damn bed now lie in it. Oh and just so you know they also have been known to forfeit cars for prostitution, just an FYI.
your a cop aren't you...
Old 04-28-2008, 09:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

but oh heavens, just because i was going 100mph with my *** on fire racing a 15 second import so i can seem like a badass then you get pissed when your car gets forfeited?
Oh contraire, no one has to go to 100mph to beat a 15 sec. import.

Oh and just so you know they also have been known to forfeit cars for prostitution, just an FYI.
Sacrebleu, I was only giving her a ride, and her head fell in my lap due to the LS1's acceleration.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
your a cop aren't you...
Yep.

Look at the bright side, we know who to go to for advice.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

i would not stop for these *** holes!!at all if i saw those lights behind me! no way suckas!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 11:18 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Sacrebleu, I was only giving her a ride, and her head fell in my lap due to the LS1's acceleration.
Bry you really need to stop picking up them dirty ******, Im worried about you.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by pweterss
i would not stop for these *** holes!!at all if i saw those lights behind me! no way suckas!!!
what can us as a public do to stop that law of taking our cars? can we vote against it? i can see tickets but it think i would litteraly cry if they took my car
Old 04-28-2008, 11:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by comanten123
what can us as a public do to stop that law of taking our cars? can we vote against it? i can see tickets but it think i would litteraly cry if they took my car
probably not much of anything... it's just another example of the dirty parts of government stretching their muscles a little more than needed because "they can"

basically, it's a way for cops to do what street racers do, but LEGALLY...
Old 04-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

yep^^^^^^if you give them a reason they have the right! its bull **** but there is always loop holes in every law,if you look hard enough there is a way around it. i would consider it entrapment!!first they tease you to race and then arrest you!!im moving to iraq!!lol
Old 04-28-2008, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by comanten123
Don't have stolen parts on your car and you'll be fine.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:59 PM
TECH Junkie

i worked with a girl that her husband was a cop...

I asked her one day... "do they have quotas?"

she said.... "no.... but they do have bets all the time as to who gives out the most tickets."

dirty *******...
Old 04-29-2008, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Good luck with that defense bro, i suggest you look up the definition of entrapment, entrapment is a defense you can use in court, but all entrapment is that if you do something you normally wouldnt do under constant or extreme pressure from a cop. Reving his engine at you would probably not constitute entrapment.

Bottom line here is if you dont street race they wont catch you, yes drunks get into accidents but exactly how do you expect the PD to combat drunk driving besides the usual methods they do, are you saying that because street racing only kills people some of the time that they shouldnt take pro-active measures to prevent and enforce law breakers? Thats just retarded.
Im not saying to claim entrapment in court if you are ever pulled over in such a way. Im also not pulling it out of my ***, my best friend is an officer and has said that an officer cannot instigate a race, revving is a well known trigger to a race and a carefull officer would not do it.Sorry im not being disrespectfull or anything, I could be wrong. Just telling what I have been told.

Im not saying street racing is ok, I admit to speeding and stoplight to stoplight stuff but even that is rare for me as I prefer the track.I admit punishment for drunk driving should be harsher and I dont agree with crushing cars unless they have stolen parts, then you are just asking for it.

Quick Reply: One of the many reasons I HATE COPS!!!!