Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so where is everyone meeting up at?
Old 05-12-2008, 03:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i got fucked today in court. long story short, i got a wet/reckless. no c6 in my near future since insurance is going to be expensive as hell
Old 05-12-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

what does wet/reckless really mean?

i doubt insurence will jump that much.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:30 PM
Launching!

sorry to hear that Matt but stay up playa you will be back sooner then you think....be koo mang.....BB
Old 05-13-2008, 12:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

are you still attending the cruise matt?
Old 05-13-2008, 01:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

ya im still rollin to this cruise. looks like imma have to roll passenger in someones ride. a wet and reckless is almost like a minor DUI...
Old 05-13-2008, 01:36 AM
On The Tree

FadedSS, sorry to hear, dont know the situation but in all honesty from friends I have, your really lucky it was a wet reckless and not the full dui. Insurance will only go up once they see it on record (insurance places check every 6 months I think) there are also a number of insurance carriers that won't kill you on payments.

Cruise sounds like some fun, always a good idea to head up the beach on a nice summer day I may have to join in on this with a couple peeps.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:36 AM
Launching!

Yeah it should be fun I hope some lovely ladys make it out too in there tiny bikinis hahahah.............BB
Old 05-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Launching!

Matt ur extremely lucky. My cousin got a wet/reckless. I'll hit him up and see how his insurance goes. It might not be as bad as you think.

Sergio u still down to trade rims. Sorry I didn't hit u up last weekend. Hit me up.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco
Yeah it should be fun I hope some lovely ladys make it out too in there tiny bikinis hahahah.............BB
I hope its Fun
Old 05-13-2008, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Benny Blanco
yeah the only lady's that gona be there is 408maro, and stangkilla with their tiny bikinis. lol!!! ohh i almost forgot GmMEXICANA is one of them. don't get mad bitches im j/k
Old 05-13-2008, 06:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by gfastls1-sj
yeah the only lady's that gona be there is 408maro, and stangkilla with their tiny bikinis. lol!!! ohh i almost forgot GmMEXICANA is one of them. don't get mad bitches im j/k
Hey fool where you been ? Back from Arizona ?
I was gonan go to your house with Carlos on Saturday but we thought you were out of town still
Old 05-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gfastls1-sj

Iam not trying to see all of that hahahahahaha............BB
Old 05-13-2008, 11:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry to hear about your case matt. I used to have a dui.. worst year of my life. I used to have 21st but they kicked me off right off the bat, didnt take long for them to check my insurance. But I'm hoping for the best for ya.

hey jon anymore details about the cruise? I'll be there but I dont know if I can get that day off, might have to meet up later. Hopfully it wont end early.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the input guys. For those of you who don’t know, back in December I was driving home from a party and got pulled over for tinted windows. The officer asked me if I had been drinking and I responded yes, but not much at all. To make a long story short, I blew .084 (legal max is .08), was arrested, and twenty minutes later I blew a .06 three times in a row on the in-station test. The DA offered me a wet/reckless right off the bat after hiring a lawyer and the DMV “set-aside” my case (dismissed because of the .06). Nonetheless, I kept my license but the DA would not drop the charges any lower. On Monday, my lawyer gave me the option to take the wet/reckless or go to trial. I chose to plead no contest to the wet/reckless due to the fear of losing in court during a trial as I would receive a full DUI if found guilty by a jury. Going to trial would also cost another $1k+ as I would have to pay my lawyer and a “PASS” expert to verify that the breathalyzer test I took at the site of arrest was inadequate.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Teching In

that sucks u got pulled over for tint and it ended up like that
jw, how much did you drink to get .084? i've never done a breathalyser test before
Old 05-14-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

you shoulda told the cop u werent drinking i do that all the time!!!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kmzizzle
that sucks u got pulled over for tint and it ended up like that
jw, how much did you drink to get .084? i've never done a breathalyser test before
I had a shot of patron and a pint of coors light. I drank the beer about 5 minutes before I left my friends house but drank the shot about two hours before. I'm thinking i blew the .084 because the beer was so fresh in my system...

jose, i obviously had alcohol on my breath and wasnt gonna try to lie to the cop. i was thinking "honesty was the best policy"..lol

anyway, i cant wait for this cruise. since im riding passenger with one of you guys, looks like ill be alongside ssdna
Old 05-15-2008, 09:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FadedSS
I had a shot of patron and a pint of coors light. I drank the beer about 5 minutes before I left my friends house but drank the shot about two hours before. I'm thinking i blew the .084 because the beer was so fresh in my system...

jose, i obviously had alcohol on my breath and wasnt gonna try to lie to the cop. i was thinking "honesty was the best policy"..lol

anyway, i cant wait for this cruise. since im riding passenger with one of you guys, looks like ill be alongside ssdna

haha ima have to take someone to drive my car back just like at Dave and Busters!

The only one who was keeping me company at the bar was good ol Jeff
Old 05-16-2008, 02:49 AM
Launching!

I got my Moser 12bolt installed weds at rear end specialties those guys are bad *** they had my car done by 12 noon and it runs hard now Iam finally back up and running after being down for 2 months too long hahaha. i have a Kenne Bell 2.8 That I want to get customized for my car ryan at cms said he might be able to make something happen we will see?????? BB

Quick Reply: NorCalMuscle 1st Annual Beach party/Cruise