Old 05-21-2008 | 04:20 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
C'mon ninja, we handled that problem long ago:

hahahhaha
Old 06-17-2008 | 09:56 AM
Teching In

First off I own that cobra.

Second I was NOT spraying in that video. That was at barrona last month.

Third my mods are:
(EST 460HP)
2.9 Pulley
CAI
Xpipe
Handheld tune
Brace and other suspenion ****.

Fourth, Alex (Juiced) and Ryne,you have rarely seen me Drive. As well the times you did that car was new too me. So dont be quick to pass judgement. Not to mention that del sol,is turbo/nitrous(unjetted) on slicks in an 1/8th mile and the Camaro has a better setup (drivetrain wise) and I as well am not ****** superman and can not predict traction before it happens in an uncontrolled environment,the time it took me to feather out and compensate for the loss of traction he was off,**** clutch and throwout do not help either.

Fifth,The video of myself and the Camaro (nice ride btw) as well the delsol,try to be realistic and take into account I am on sumitomo **** tires at 40psi,as well having a transmission and clutch with 50k original miles on it which is in fact tired, before saying I cant drive for ****.

And FYI these are not excuses,they are facts take it how you want.

Its really amazing how one small fun run can turn into people talking so much **** and giving out information about me. As I fully recall I was damn nice and enjoyed it,also complemented on his car. No hard feelings at all,cant win all the time,but yet bullshit ensues. Some should really learn about a person more and the reasons behind certain results before smearing ones name. So to some who insult me with out knowing me worth a damn,get off your high horse and have an open mind.

Nice cars everyone and whoever I raced,nice car,maybe do it again sometime when I have traction damnit,haha.

PS. When you still live at home and do not pay rent,you can afford to **** money away at a nice car. I worked hard for good credit to get it.

Last edited by Omega47; 06-17-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 06-17-2008 | 10:29 AM
11 Second Club

oh glad to see you posted up on this thread, when i made this thread my intention wasnt to start a flame war, but in fact to tell my weekend street race, which in fact i had a blast doing, your a cool guy and you have a really nice car as well, and yeah i am down for a rematch whenever you want as long as its from a dig.

my name is luke btw, pm me for my # and we can meet up and get some good runs in on tape
Old 06-17-2008 | 10:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Omega47

Third my mods are:
(EST 460HP)
2.9 Pulley
CAI
Xpipe
Handheld tune

Fourth, Alex (Juiced) and Ryne,you have rarely seen me Drive. As well the times you did that car was new too me. So dont be quick to pass judgement. Not to mention that del sol,is turbo/nitrous(unjetted) on slicks in an 1/8th mile and the Camaro has a better setup (drivetrain wise) and I as well am not ****** superman and can not predict traction before it happens in an uncontrolled environment,the time it took me to feather out and compensate for the loss of traction he was off,**** clutch and throwout do not help either.

Fifth,The video of myself and the Camaro (nice ride btw) as well the delsol,try to be realistic and take into account I am on sumitomo **** tires at 40psi,as well having a transmission and clutch with 50k original miles on it which is in fact tired, before saying I cant drive for ****.

Its really amazing how one small fun run can turn into people talking so much **** and giving out information about me. As I fully recall I was damn nice and enjoyed it,also complemented on his car. No hard feelings at all,cant win all the time,but yet bullshit ensues. Some should really learn about a person more and the reasons behind certain results before smearing ones name. So to some who insult me with out knowing me worth a damn,get off your high horse and have an open mind.

Nice cars everyone and whoever I raced,nice car,maybe do it again sometime when I have traction damnit,haha.

PS. When you still live at home and do not pay rent,you can afford to **** money away at a nice car. I worked hard for good credit to get it.
that all maybe true but its part of racing, you car may have more power but if you have all these issues it wont go faster, you know what I'm saying, but nice car either way and try and settle those issues
Old 06-17-2008 | 11:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

I like how Superman can not only fly and is bullet-proof, but can predict traction issues.
Old 06-17-2008 | 11:48 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Omega47

Third my mods are:
(EST 460HP)
2.9 Pulley
CAI
Xpipe
Handheld tune

well said...i can understand about the sumi's i have some and man they suck ***** (but i cant launch anyways, lol)...

Quick Reply: My 02ssvs04 cobra=cobra ownage