Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Fastestls1 = Comanten123!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 03:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL at this thread!! that MickeyMouse foo needs to learn how to fkn type...his **** is hard to read and understand most of the time
Old 05-13-2008, 03:07 PM
Teching In

You gota be shitten me! I think it's sooo rediculous that this guy doesn't come out and defend himself. Sounds guilty to me. And what difference would it make if he is the nicest guy in person? Behind closed doors you can be anyone you want to be, regardless of what you're like in person.

And I don't know anyone that would join a message board, and spend a bunch of time trying to wreck a reputable shop's record? Not a brother, not a sister, not a friend, just doesn't make sense!

That's some crazy ****. And I remember when he came to our Generalz meet, never once stepped outta that Nova, I mean who does that? Why do I get the feeling that he is somehow 818 related, regardless of the IP address not matching. Maybe he's LSWut also? LoL, small fuken world I guess.....
Old 05-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
this mickey guy soudns kinda gay lol
+1, LoL!
Old 05-13-2008, 03:38 PM
Launching!

i just stumbled across this thread. 2+ LOL
Old 05-13-2008, 03:42 PM
On The Tree

What A ***
Old 05-13-2008, 04:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
DAMNN this is crazy!!! Jose(Comanten123) came to Cali Generalz meet last month and just staied in his car never came out!!! i knew he was kinda in the weird side!!!
by the way jose im not weird, i got caught cheating last month with my girl and she refused to beleive i was going to a car meet so i was arguing with her the whole time and i felt stupid so i left. but thanks for inviting me to the meet.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
I had a buddy of mine run an IP address check and guess who Fastestls1 was guys? Turns out that comanten123 is the scary little douchebag behind all of this bullshit. What a bitch move: get hooked up at a shop, then when you run out of money and get resentful, start bagging on the shop behind your keyboard like a little sissy. He must have no ***** whatsoever.

He took his car down to CMS, (busted the **** up btw), and Ryne took a huge loss on the car because the guy had no money and Ryne wanted to help him. He did all the work on the car and got it going for the guy, doing alot of **** for no charge. Once he got everything straightened out for him, the guy asks him to fix one of the other problems with the car with the electrical but the guy doesnt have any money to pay for that work. Ryne tells him he'd be glad to fix it, but can't do it for free. I saw that car numerous times and it is corroded to **** and probably has god knows how many problems going on with it. A real piece of **** is what it was... So the guy takes the car cause he doesnt have anymore money, acting thankful and all.

He must have gotten pissed after that because he had gotten used to Ryne helping him for free, and now had no money for the other repairs (who's fault is that?) and so he comes up with a plan for "revenge."

Thats when this ****** fastestls1 popped up. So, moral of the story here is:fastestls1/comanten123 is unappreciative and two-faced as hell, used Ryne for all the help he could get, then got resentful bc he was so broke, and started all of that **** to say "thanks for all your help Ryne"
hey man i bought that car off ebay 6 months ago from minnesota. that explains the rust. i never knew that the car was rusted. it was not corroded to ****. i did have money i just had to pay my rent and support my sister and mother. me and my bro had a hard time trying to do all this with my bill at cms. and no i payed for all the parts, i got no parts for free and payed for all the labor. i am not a ****** either or a douchebag. by the way i love your cars, i wish i had some like yours but im not the richest person.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by comanten123
hey man i bought that car off ebay 6 months ago from minnesota. that explains the rust. i never knew that the car was rusted. it was not corroded to ****. i did have money i just had to pay my rent and support my sister and mother. me and my bro had a hard time trying to do all this with my bill at cms. and no i payed for all the parts, i got no parts for free and payed for all the labor. i am not a ****** either or a douchebag. by the way i love your cars, i wish i had some like yours but im not the richest person.
Noone said you didnt pay for what you got, and sorry, I may have been a little overboard with the adjectives, but fastestls1 was ******* lame, and youre excuse of it being your brother is very hard to believe considering the type of **** that fastestls1 posted
Old 05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

for record, yes i did call him when i found out........ i wasnt going to post a thread or anything but o2nbmws6 did what he wanted to do. i didnt say "never come back " or whatever. i told him i think it messed up to make up a troll name and bag on my shop, without at least calling me and explaining your issues to me first, and i said for that you are not welcome back to my shop, nor am i going to tune his vehicle.
i guess some could say that its unprofessional to call him... but i am a stand-up/in your face kind of person and i dont talk **** behind peoples backs, i tell you to your face (or the way i can tell you) how i feel, and i think its messed up.

i rest my case
Old 05-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
In Western Section we don't believe in deleting threads.

We wait for them to get locked.
HAHAHAHAHHA

For once I agree with you.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
HAHAHAHAHHA

NO WAY!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:11 PM
Banned Village Idiot

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
HAHAHAHAHHA

im sorry that wasn't nice

Last edited by LS1BLKSS; 05-13-2008 at 05:28 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

this thread is hilarious.

you know some one is lying when they start making up stories about their personal life so we can feel sorry and forget what was done . lmfao
Old 05-13-2008, 05:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
for record, yes i did call him when i found out........ i wasnt going to post a thread or anything but o2nbmws6 did what he wanted to do. i didnt say "never come back " or whatever. i told him i think it messed up to make up a troll name and bag on my shop, without at least calling me and explaining your issues to me first, and i said for that you are not welcome back to my shop, nor am i going to tune his vehicle.
i guess some could say that its unprofessional to call him... but i am a stand-up/in your face kind of person and i dont talk **** behind peoples backs, i tell you to your face (or the way i can tell you) how i feel, and i think its messed up.

i rest my case

like i said my car is not fucked up. i already fixed the problem at a car electric shop. and im not a troll and i have no issues. and its unproffesional how you let everyone know how fucked up my car is........i told you it wasnt me and if you dont beleive me im not gonna beg anyone to beleive me.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
this thread is hilarious.

you know some one is lying when they start making up stories about their personal life so we can feel sorry and forget what was done . lmfao
im not making up stories, and i dont have family problems, my dad got a 2nd dui and is in jail for 1 month. im not trying to make everyone forget, thats why i made the thread.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:46 PM
10 Second Club

like i said my car is not fucked up.
its unproffesional how you let everyone know how fucked up my car is....
Which is it??

Either way, Ryne didn't say anything about your car, and even if he would have, who gives a ****, it isn't like it's an embarrassing medical condition or something
Old 05-13-2008, 05:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
Which is it??

Either way, Ryne didn't say anything about your car, and even if he would have, who gives a ****, it isn't like it's an embarrassing medical condition or something
then how did you find out all that info? and how did you find out what my ip adress was?
Old 05-13-2008, 05:48 PM
10 Second Club

Red face

ALL I CAN SAY IS......CARAMBA
Old 05-13-2008, 05:49 PM
10 Second Club

then how did you find out all that info? and how did you find out what my ip adress was?
I gathered all the info with my own two eyes.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Banned Village Idiot

^^^ sexy sig pix!

Quick Reply: Fastestls1 = Comanten123!!